U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2014, 08:12 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,359,398 times

Advertisements

Democratic lawmaker Luis Gutierrez expressed extreme confidence that President Barack Obama will shortly bypass Congress and grant amnesty to five million illegal immigrants, calling it “music to his ears” and claiming he and his colleagues are “getting ready.”

Read more: Gutierrez Expects Executive Amnesty For Five Million Illegals | The Daily Caller

Gutierrez needs to be investigated then arrested. Especially since he's a Puerto Rican and threw "his kind" under the bus for a bunch of illegal aliens. Sheesh!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2014, 09:31 PM

23,636 posts, read 31,309,626 times
He's a scumbag.

Old 08-25-2014, 10:14 PM

11,601 posts, read 5,567,860 times
Just looking at a photo of the despicable traitor Guitierrez just about makes me physically sick.

What's wrong with the majority of the people in his gerrymandered just for him congressional district? I'm suspecting that most of them have the IQ of a turnip. I mean, why else would they keep re-electing an idiot who tells them that he is in congress to represent illegals, the heck with his American constituents? It must be really frustrating for the intelligent voters in that district. They go to the polls to unseat this fool but are really outnumbered.

Sadly, I think that this country has so many low information voters to the point that it will be our undoing as a nation

Old 08-25-2014, 10:44 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,780,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Just looking at a photo of the despicable traitor Guitierrez just about makes me physically sick.

What's wrong with the majority of the people in his gerrymandered just for him congressional district? I'm suspecting that most of them have the IQ of a turnip. I mean, why else would they keep re-electing an idiot who tells them that he is in congress to represent illegals, the heck with his American constituents? It must be really frustrating for the intelligent voters in that district. They go to the polls to unseat this fool but are really outnumbered.

Sadly, I think that this country has so many low information voters to the point that it will be our undoing as a nation
I have got to rep. all 3 of you on that note. Guitierrez is just a P.O.S wrapped in skin anyway.

Old 08-25-2014, 10:49 PM

10,405 posts, read 8,392,146 times
im·peach
charge (the holder of a public office) with misconduct.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:00 PM

10,026 posts, read 8,892,366 times
At least most of don't live in the same state as this scumbag. He's ALWAYS on television preaching his hatred (and basically calling people racists who disapprove of illegals). I hate to say it but most of the Democratic politicians in Cook County are like this.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:50 PM

183 posts, read 158,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
.......What's wrong with the majority of the people in his gerrymandered just for him congressional district? I'm suspecting that most of them have the IQ of a turnip. I mean, why else would they keep re-electing an idiot who tells them that he is in congress to represent illegals ? They go to the polls to unseat this fool but are really outnumbered.

Simple fact...the more illegals allowed into and stay in the US, means the more legal voters allowed to vote in the US elections. Add in the legal citizens, from other countries like mexico, who vote, will vote for the candidate who promises to fight to allow other illegal aliens to stay in the US. It is like a fungus that feeds upon itself.

The Hispanic population in California is the largest ethnic segment in the entire state. So who do you think they will vote for, Gerry Brown, who kisses the azzes of the Hispanic population in California. The same is with Luis Gutierrez. He says he will fight for illegal immigration, so these past, present, future legal Hispanic people will vote for him to stay in office.

Stop the illegal immigration into America and this imbalance of voter prejudice will eventfully stop. If not, then the US as we know it will be lost forever.

Old 08-26-2014, 05:44 AM

2,869 posts, read 2,724,154 times
This country is already lost. The "undoing" as mentioned above is already in full force.

Now all we can hope for is all-out civil war and those of like minded and similar ethnic backgrounds can balkanize and no longer be held hostage by the federal government by making us fund people we don't live like or agree with.

Long live the Anglo!

Old 08-26-2014, 07:45 AM

31,942 posts, read 14,727,274 times
I remember awhile back when Gutierrez referred to illegal aliens as "his" people. Hmm, most illegals hail from Mexico not Puerto Rico. I guess all one has to be is a Hispanic to be "his" people. I thought that as a congressman "his" people were American citizens regardless of ethnicity not illegal foreigners?

Old 08-26-2014, 07:57 AM

2,869 posts, read 2,724,154 times
I'd rather they be blatant than be subtle in their efforts. At least then we can identify them - the layman, at least, who isn't hip to their veiled efforts - more easily.

The more Jose Angel Gutierrez's out there ("We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population ... I love it. They are ****ting in their pants with fear. I love it!") the more likely the sleeping giant will awaken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or