U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 07:03 PM

902 posts, read 506,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbasinguide View Post
Another classic statement.

I figure, if I had a job that could be done by a foreigner with no more than a 6th grade education I ought change jobs. Find something that will challenge me and make me some money.
Another classic statement proving nothing at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2007, 07:08 PM

1,900 posts, read 1,710,647 times
A statement designed to prove something would look like a statement designed to prove something.

Ya know, I had a friend from Arkansas. They called them Arkies a few years ago, went along with Okies. "Read Grapes of Wrath' yet? Well any way, he said some of his relatives lived so far back in the hills that they were not only benighted, they had to bring sunshine in by truck.

I figure their be some truth to that old story.

Old 12-29-2007, 07:10 PM

Quote:
A statement designed to prove something would look like a statement designed to prove something.

Ya know, I had a friend from Arkansas. They called them Arkies a few years ago, went along with Okies. "Read Grapes of Wrath' yet? Well any way, he said some of his relatives lived so far back in the hills that they were not only benighted, they had to bring sunshine in by truck.

I figure their be some truth to that old story.
You are not one I automatically believe so what you say means nothing to me. I live in MO and have lived way back in the hills and those people are much smarter and have more common sense than the people like you.

BTW, you have gone the way of others in this group.

Old 12-29-2007, 07:12 PM

I knew this old guy outside of Joplin, he was a pig farmer, we was in boot camp together, he used to tell me stories about folks missing their kids, then finding a boot or part of an overall suit in the pig pen with a real contented pig.

Old 12-29-2007, 07:14 PM

Quote:
I knew this old guy outside of Joplin, he was a pig farmer, we was in boot camp together, he used to tell me stories about folks missing their kids, then finding a boot or part of an overall suit in the pig pen with a real contented pig.
Good place for illegals if you ask me.

Old 12-29-2007, 07:20 PM

Well, at least you aren't a hater!!!!. I would hate to think you are advocating death for illegals.

Old 12-29-2007, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Well, at least you aren't a hater!!!!. I would hate to think you are advocating death for illegals.
If someone is stupid enough to fall in a pen of pigs then one gets hurt. Just the way of the world. Not much different than the poor tiger that went after the kids who were taunting him. The tiger did what tigers do and they deserved what they got.

Old 12-29-2007, 08:11 PM

Actually you changed your song, you stated that death for illegals by pigs consuming them would be a good idea, then your follow up was just nonsense about falling in a pig pen. I think you were accurate the first time. Based on your posts I do not think you would be happy if your daughter dated somebody named Juan Gonzales.

Old 12-29-2007, 08:16 PM

25,107 posts, read 34,383,060 times
Quote:
Actually you changed your song, you stated that death for illegals by pigs consuming them would be a good idea, then your follow up was just nonsense about falling in a pig pen. I think you were accurate the first time. Based on your posts I do not think you would be happy if your daughter dated somebody named Juan Gonzales.
Who are you directing your comments to? It is unclear

Old 12-29-2007, 08:18 PM

Generally an unaccredited post can be assumed to be directed at the poster just prior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration