U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 08:22 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbasinguide View Post
Actually you changed your song, you stated that death for illegals by pigs consuming them would be a good idea, then your follow up was just nonsense about falling in a pig pen. I think you were accurate the first time. Based on your posts I do not think you would be happy if your daughter dated somebody named Juan Gonzales.
Maybe Ozark-Baby's hypothetical daughter dating Jose Gonzalez; the Swedish folk singer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2007, 10:16 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,042,585 times
Quote:
I figure, if I had a job that could be done by a foreigner with no more than a 6th grade education I ought change jobs. Find something that will challenge me and make me some money.
I'm getting pretty tired of this crap from you. Who do you think you are? Some people don't want, can't afford, or just don't have the mental capacity to go to college and get a white collar job. There is NO SHAME in these jobs (i.e. construction, factories, landscaping, etc.), many Americans have supported their families with jobs like these for years. How dare you imply that these people deserve to have their jobs taken or have there wages dropped to an unlivable level for the convenience of the illegal. Sounds to me like your bleeding heart bleeds red, white & green, instead of red, white & blue.

Old 12-30-2007, 12:15 AM

3,712 posts, read 5,710,869 times
Quote:
Actually you changed your song, you stated that death for illegals by pigs consuming them would be a good idea, then your follow up was just nonsense about falling in a pig pen. I think you were accurate the first time. Based on your posts I do not think you would be happy if your daughter dated somebody named Juan Gonzales.
Abuse of farm animals is never funny.

Old 12-30-2007, 06:37 AM

902 posts, read 505,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
I'm getting pretty tired of this crap from you. Who do you think you are? Some people don't want, can't afford, or just don't have the mental capacity to go to college and get a white collar job. There is NO SHAME in these jobs (i.e. construction, factories, landscaping, etc.), many Americans have supported their families with jobs like these for years. How dare you imply that these people deserve to have their jobs taken or have there wages dropped to an unlivable level for the convenience of the illegal. Sounds to me like your bleeding heart bleeds red, white & green, instead of red, white & blue.

He is a pro-illegal no matter what he says to the contrary. He will use any excuse to make it look like the poor little downtrodden illegal is so picked on. I say they aren't picked on enough.

I love it though because our side is winning and the pro-illegal people are getting ever more shrill with their losses.

Old 12-30-2007, 08:27 AM

3,589 posts, read 2,974,016 times
Quote:
Another classic statement.

I figure, if I had a job that could be done by a foreigner with no more than a 6th grade education I ought change jobs. Find something that will challenge me and make me some money.
That is obvious flamebait and I neg-repped you for it.

Old 12-30-2007, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nativeDallasite View Post
That is obvious flamebait and I neg-repped you for it.
You bet and you will notice that all of the illegal lovers in here love to post bait out there hoping to get people in trouble, or just to start trouble.

Old 12-30-2007, 08:48 AM

3,589 posts, read 2,974,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
You bet and you will notice that all of the illegal lovers in here love to post bait out there hoping to get people in trouble, or just to start trouble.
That does seem to be the case.

Old 12-30-2007, 09:08 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Anymore; what the pro illegal crowd says means little--------the tipping point has been reached and the pendulum is swinging against the illegal immigrants and their enablers.

Old 12-30-2007, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Anymore; what the pro illegal crowd says means little--------the tipping point has been reached and the pendulum is swinging against the illegal immigrants and their enablers.
You bet it is and they prove it themselves every day the more shrill and mean their comments are.

Old 12-30-2007, 07:30 PM

1,900 posts, read 1,707,816 times
Hey, it ain't easy being an illegal lover. I go out each morning on horse, making my rounds, I am expected to know each peasants name, they doff their hats,touch their forelocks and a humble "good day to you sire". Sometimes it takes me a couple of hours chatting with the peasants, like I care how their family is doing. It takes a lot out of me.

Although, to tell the truth it isn't any harder than my English forbearers had it when they ruled Ireland and kept the poor peasants working the soil in semi bondage. Of course then we English were the illegal aliens controling the natives. Droit de seigneur is a kick though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration