U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 08:18 AM

86,093 posts, read 69,987,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerguy View Post
This is the most ridiculous thread of misinformation I've ever read. First of all, CNS is not a reputable source, same with many other sources cited and linked here. And I work in schools. We ask the age of students all the time. 35-year-old people are not allowed to got to school with kids. How in the world can anyone believe all this?
These illegals though have no papers.
The permisos and the vaccine paper from HHS is all they need to enroll.

Go read Holder's "Dear Colleague" letters to the schools.
They fall under "homeless" and "refugee" status and that allows them to be in school without identification.

Here's another article from Education Week with links to the FedGov mandates:
http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/learn...o_avoid_p.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2014, 10:48 PM

796 posts, read 1,338,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerguy View Post
This is the most ridiculous thread of misinformation I've ever read. First of all, CNS is not a reputable source, same with many other sources cited and linked here. And I work in schools. We ask the age of students all the time. 35-year-old people are not allowed to got to school with kids. How in the world can anyone believe all this?
Admins in schools "asking" people who look adult, their age? really? Hmmm, and i suppose it isn't possible they might lie about their age? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
If lying about age means free entry, if it means a total free ride in better living situation than the middle class of their home country, free medical, free American education, etc etc, well- then there's only that silly little thing called "conscience" to stop them lying about it.

There IS a way to tell age. It can be done in a medical exam- many or most medical Dr's can tell a human's age or stage of development by examining their teeth and doing a chemical analysis (i think it's a blood sample or urine) of such things as their hormone levels. Not terribly complicated and surely would cost less than supporting adult illegals faking as teens for a year or two.

Last edited by 2bpurrfect; 09-18-2014 at 11:02 PM..

Old 10-04-2014, 04:33 PM

174 posts, read 144,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
Just heard about this. The Schools are not at all permitted to ask the age of these adults enrolling. They can ask about American citizens, but not immigrants. I'll have to go read what the school district in Mass. is dealing with on this.

There is no way I would ever send my children to public school in Orlando ever again. Not to mention age of consent is much lower in certain countries and surely nobody teaches this here.

Mass. is most likely worse when it comes to public schools. I watched a family man get arrested at a public school hearing asking why there was unacceptable picture in his kids text books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsbS9JD7Pvw
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration