U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 11:35 AM

902 posts, read 505,464 times

Advertisements

It is spreading and that makes me happy as all get out.

Now if we can get Texas on the same page it will begin to have a significant impact on the illegal alien population and their criminal employers. If California could be brought up to speed, we would really start having a handle on the problem. But California is probably a lost cause; wouldn't be surprised if they try to secede if immigration law is ever actually enforced.

I sure do hope that Nixon means it but I have heard his crap for a very long time now and I don't trust that it would get done. We will see.

http://westsidestar.net/articles/200...de_news/22.txt
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2007, 11:56 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post

Now if we can get Texas on the same page it will begin to have a significant impact on the illegal alien population and their criminal employers. If California could be brought up to speed, we would really start having a handle on the problem. But California is probably a lost cause; wouldn't be surprised if they try to secede if immigration law is ever actually enforced.

I sure do hope that Nixon means it but I have heard his crap for a very long time now and I don't trust that it would get done. We will see.

http://westsidestar.net/articles/200...de_news/22.txt
Texas will be coming on board.

Not so sure if Calif is a lost cause-------especially with the imploding housing market which may cause a huge shakeout in employees. Read that the illegal immigrants will likely be deported en masse to make way for Americans/green card holders.

Old 12-25-2007, 12:14 PM

25,107 posts, read 34,361,805 times
What I think we are seeing is the equivalent of the "snowball effect": One state, then another, then two, then three and so on -

Eventually, and I think this will be quite soon, the snowball will be too large to stop - and the White House and the Congress will have to realize that THEIR future depends on what THEY do -

2008 is looking to be a BANNER year

Old 12-25-2007, 12:48 PM

9,308 posts, read 25,657,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
Good one, Ozark-Baby

We can only hope and pray ALL States will jump on board!

Old 12-25-2007, 02:54 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,016,184 times
Need I remind.........Oklahoooma started this little snow ball

I think we would expect way way to/two/too much of California to quid pro quo (The above for the spelling Nazis)

But than again the red sea did part one time

Old 12-25-2007, 04:04 PM

2,257 posts, read 3,453,686 times
When all the displaced illegals head for California they will be forced to get on board

Old 12-25-2007, 04:10 PM

2,257 posts, read 3,453,686 times
And in response to convert for the last election or two ive been hoping Tom Coburn (R) OK would run for president

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/...t=OK&VIPID=657

Old 12-25-2007, 05:39 PM

2,541 posts, read 10,189,375 times
Hope NJ and NY follow suit

Old 12-25-2007, 05:45 PM

9,308 posts, read 25,657,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Chutzpah View Post
Hope NJ and NY follow suit
Keep calling and demanding whenever possible, NJ Chutzpah.

Old 12-25-2007, 05:57 PM

11,878 posts, read 32,921,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Need I remind.........Oklahoooma started this little snow ball

I think we would expect way way to/two/too much of California to quid pro quo (The above for the spelling Nazis)

But than again the red sea did part one time
Yes, Oklahoma did start the ball rolling. California is almost a lost cause as it has been taken over by illegal immigrants and their supporters. The 9th circuit court of appeals generally rules the state and many surrounding states as well. I believe man illegal immigrants will begin moving to California because of their support for illegal immigration and the resulting demographics shift will make California an even safer haven for illegal immigrants, sadly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration