Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2014, 11:08 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,602,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
That's because illegals and many legals are NOT counted.
Wrong

White is a larger category than just non-Latino white.

Old 09-07-2014, 10:22 AM

9,807 posts, read 11,142,657 times
According to Wallace Fard Muhammad, the founder of the Nation of Islam, I read that Caucasians were created in a laboratory by a black scientist named Yakub. Yakub was a member of the Tribe of Shabazz.

Given that we Europeans were made in a laboratory over 6,000 years ago by Yakub, it should be easy to recreate us or completely destroy us in California in 2050.

Old 09-07-2014, 09:28 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
NOT good, not too good for Whites in CA..........at least that IMHO. And yes, it will only get worse for Whites in CA.

I think that most Mestizos/Hispanics feel a similar level of dislike/loathing/hatred for Whites in Ca....as Native Hawaiians do for the filthy Haole that lives in THEIR beautiful state. And as the White % of the population in CA gets lower and lower......watch for the remaining Whites to be treated, more and more, like dreck or worse.

Old 09-08-2014, 08:34 AM

2,236 posts, read 2,976,456 times
Why are people concerned if a nationality's prominence grows in a certain location?

Old 09-08-2014, 10:03 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,462,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eccotecc View Post
Why are people concerned if a nationality's prominence grows in a certain location?
Because they're sad little people who are afraid of people who aren't like them.

Old 09-08-2014, 02:31 PM

3,049 posts, read 4,546,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
NOT good, not too good for Whites in CA..........at least that IMHO. And yes, it will only get worse for Whites in CA.

I think that most Mestizos/Hispanics feel a similar level of dislike/loathing/hatred for Whites in Ca....as Native Hawaiians do for the filthy Haole that lives in THEIR beautiful state. And as the White % of the population in CA gets lower and lower......watch for the remaining Whites to be treated, more and more, like dreck or worse.
Don't see this happening at all.

From what I've seen, Hispanics are adopting mainstream American White culture more and more, from the punk rock, to fashion, to hipster lifestyles, etc. I have many non-Hispanic white friends and we treat each other very well. I am Hispanic, btw.

The older generation of Hispanics you're thinking of were into being cholos and vatos and making sure they were "separate" from everyone else and they are becoming less and less influential now. Their kids and grandkids probably all have non-Hispanic white friends and Asian friends.

Old 09-08-2014, 02:44 PM

3,049 posts, read 4,546,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k374 View Post
I sometimes feel some whites think they "own" this country and we, people of color, are all guests that they "tolerate" in "their" country. I am here to tell *those* white people that they own nothing... no more than anyone else. We people of color have equally contributed to make this country what it is and it belongs to us just as much as whites. It's high time this colonial mentality and the people who support it are not tolerated anymore.
The United States (as we know it) was founded by Northern Europeans. Northern Europeans were also the ones who invented most of the things we take advantage of in this country. Like it or not, that's the truth. Glossing over it with PC lies to make certain people feel better about themselves doesn't change this either.

I say this as someone who is not Northern European, but Hispanic and Asian mixed.

And, by the way, who counts as a "person of color" ? White people have "color" too as most are not actually white but some derivative of peach, tan or light pink.

"People of color" is a term that racist black people invented that they want to put on all of us who aren't white. Got news for you, I don't accept it!

Old 09-08-2014, 03:28 PM

10,060 posts, read 12,810,783 times
I knew there was a large Armenian-American community in California. What about people whose ancestors came from other parts of the Caucasus?

Old 09-08-2014, 03:40 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post
I knew there was a large Armenian-American community in California. What about people whose ancestors came from other parts of the Caucasus?
I found this:

Azeri Los-Angeles.

http://cakhasa.com/

Old 09-08-2014, 04:01 PM

1,424 posts, read 2,488,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttam186290 View Post
The United States (as we know it) was founded by Northern Europeans. Northern Europeans were also the ones who invented most of the things we take advantage of in this country. Like it or not, that's the truth. Glossing over it with PC lies to make certain people feel better about themselves doesn't change this either.

I say this as someone who is not Northern European, but Hispanic and Asian mixed.

And, by the way, who counts as a "person of color" ? White people have "color" too as most are not actually white but some derivative of peach, tan or light pink.

"People of color" is a term that racist black people invented that they want to put on all of us who aren't white. Got news for you, I don't accept it!
No, 'POC' is the term racist 'white' people invented to keep the coloured folk from being in the same spaces, whether public or private, as them. 'White' (as a race) is also term invented by those so called 'white' people. Let's remember that at one point neither the Irish nor the Italians were considered 'white'.

Also, you can't be part 'hispanic'. Another idiotic term invented by the U.S. census. Either you were raised in a Spanish speaking culture/household, or you weren't. You can be half Mexican and half Japanese, but not part Spanish speaking and part Japanese speaking (though you CAN be bi-cultural). You also can, technically, be full Japanese ancestry and be 100% Hispanic.

Also, non- Northern European Americans have contributed greatly to this country in many sectors, including technology. You come off as really ignorant, to be honest (sorry, don't do PC.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration