U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-12-2015, 01:50 PM
 
7,846 posts, read 5,035,112 times
Reputation: 4025

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Not a thing bad about being a bigot, if talking about ILLEGAL aliens of ANY race. 1 HUGE reason the "capitalists" are such fat cats is BECAUSE of immigration, legal AND illegal. Their rich kind cry about having to pay more money for the "hired help", it sucks to be them if they're that greedy.

The US does NOT "need" more people. Period. Unless you're willing to toss out the PWT tweakers, Black hood rats and other bottom feeder US citizens and replace them with better quality LEGAL aliens who'd probably fit into our American culture.
You are wrong. Math is math. The United States native birth rate is less than 2.07. End of story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
So those of us who are opposed to illegal immigration but are ok with legal immigrants in reasonable numbers are bigots? Really???
Yes. You despise "illegal immigrants" because they have brown skin. (Hint: illegals can come from anywhere in the world)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I agree---It is like "talking to a wall" when it comes to Opin_Yunated. He seems to think that we have infinite natural resources when, in reality, we are running out of potable water and buildable land. Despite this, he still wants to overpopulate the world.
90% of the United States population lives in urban and suburban areas and you think we are out of land?!?!

Potable water is irrelevant. What part of water filtration do you not get? We have the technology to transport, filter, and desalinate water... yet somehow you believe the bull**** that we are "running out of water..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Take a look at post #24 in this thread that is currently active:

Is immigration the only way to solve the declining birth rate in developed countries?

In that post is a chart that explains what the population of this country will be like in 2050 if our current immigration levels remain constant. It also shows what the population would be if we cut off immigration entirely. In the latter scenario, it shows that we would still gain 40 million more people.
It's all CRAP.

2.07 humans is a stable replacement rate. Period. This is math. Get as close to that number as possible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-12-2015, 02:24 PM
 
Location: southern california
55,237 posts, read 72,415,357 times
Reputation: 47455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
A fair wage is not a loaded word. I have no idea what United Auto workers make. I doubt there are many illegals working in that industry anyway. Illegals have flooded the construction, landscaping, restaurant and hospitality industries. You don't suppose they get hired because they work for less than the going wage do you?

Regular, law abiding Americans don't hire illegal aliens. I don't know why you'd think otherwise. We aren't all a bunch of cheating crooks, you know. Martians? What does that mean and where did I use the word Martians in any of my posts?
that is laughable you cant buy a house in SD county that has not been built with illegal alien labor.
i do know what auto workers make...i also know what steel workers made-- i know what longshoremen made, bek i was one of them.
your comments about law abiding americans, please who do you think hired the last 60 million illegals that came here??? al capone????
when you are ready to leave disneyland and talk about our dirty laundry mainly our youth buying tons of drugs with money we give them and our employment of millions of illegals in our homes businesses and community organizations, then come back and post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2015, 02:59 PM
 
31,500 posts, read 14,573,470 times
Reputation: 8360
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke186 View Post
Yes, because it is obvious that you are not ok with any immigration based on your posts. You constantly complain about people speaking Spanish and the loss of American culture.

You even complain about Latino children born in the United States being granted citizenship.

Nobody buys your BS that you only care about illegal immigration.

Please point out in my posts where I said I was opposed to legal immigration. You can't because I have never said that! I do think that it is respectful to speak English in public if you know how to. What, I'm not entitled to my opinion now? I have never complained about "Latino" children born in the U.S. gaining citizenship. What is wrong is for children of illegal aliens to gain birthright citizenship and that would include any illegal aliens not just Latinos. I suggest you stop the lies and the insults.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2015, 03:06 PM
 
31,500 posts, read 14,573,470 times
Reputation: 8360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
that is laughable you cant buy a house in SD county that has not been built with illegal alien labor.
i do know what auto workers make...i also know what steel workers made-- i know what longshoremen made, bek i was one of them.
your comments about law abiding americans, please who do you think hired the last 60 million illegals that came here??? al capone????
when you are ready to leave disneyland and talk about our dirty laundry mainly our youth buying tons of drugs with money we give them and our employment of millions of illegals in our homes businesses and community organizations, then come back and post.
I never said that "some" Americans don't hire illegal aliens. What I said is that law abiding Americans do not and that makes up the majority of Americans. 60 million illegals? You got a link to a stat that states there are that many here? Last I read most government stats claim around 12 million. I do think there are more than that but certainly not 60 million.

Drugs and our youth have nothing to do with the issue at hand. Illegals are stealing jobs from adult Americans also and it has nothing to do with their supposed drug consumption. Illegal aliens have no right to work in our homes, businesses or community organizations. It's against the law or doesn't that matter? I suggest you be a bit more civil in here and what I post is the truth. You don't tell other posters you don't agree with not to post in here either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2015, 04:14 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,286,582 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke186 View Post
Yes, because it is obvious that you are not ok with any immigration based on your posts. You constantly complain about people speaking Spanish and the loss of American culture.

You even complain about Latino children born in the United States being granted citizenship just like an English speaking white child.

Nobody buys your BS that you only care about illegal immigration.
An anchor baby is an anchor baby. I DON'T care if those US born kids are Mayan Indian from Guatemala or tall white blond haired ladies with big boobs from Sweden. I'd want ALL of their kind OUT of the US if BOTH of their parents are illegal aliens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2015, 04:19 PM
 
11,497 posts, read 5,511,317 times
Reputation: 9869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
An anchor baby is an anchor baby. I DON'T care if those US born kids are Mayan Indian from Guatemala or tall white blond haired ladies with big boobs from Sweden. I'd want ALL of their kind OUT of the US if BOTH of their parents are illegal aliens.
In the past, ICE has deported illegals back to 189 different countries. 189 different countries covers every race, religion and ethnicity. I don't care where an illegal comes from. Nor do I care if they got here by sneaking across a border or overstaying a visa. They all have one thing in common and that is this---they have no business being here and need to leave.

This country has to end the whole anchor baby/birth tourism fiasco.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2015, 05:06 PM
 
10,026 posts, read 8,858,306 times
Reputation: 5888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
An anchor baby is an anchor baby. I DON'T care if those US born kids are Mayan Indian from Guatemala or tall white blond haired ladies with big boobs from Sweden. I'd want ALL of their kind OUT of the US if BOTH of their parents are illegal aliens.
Agreed. I don't care who it is, if they are illegal I want them OUT. I don't want illegals of ANY RACEto receive welfare from money I worked for. I don't want to pay for their healthcare, their education and certainly not their welfare, I want them out because they don't belong here! Illegal means against the law. Illegals mean people here against the law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2015, 05:29 PM
 
31,500 posts, read 14,573,470 times
Reputation: 8360
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
In the past, ICE has deported illegals back to 189 different countries. 189 different countries covers every race, religion and ethnicity. I don't care where an illegal comes from. Nor do I care if they got here by sneaking across a border or overstaying a visa. They all have one thing in common and that is this---they have no business being here and need to leave.

This country has to end the whole anchor baby/birth tourism fiasco.
Agreed, and as for birth tourism Asians are the most guilty of that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-13-2015, 12:41 PM
 
10,026 posts, read 8,858,306 times
Reputation: 5888
Exactly. While I don't want to support Americans who chose not to better themselves, I definitely don't want to support illegals and most of them do receive welfare. We shouldn't have to support them as they bring nothing positive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-13-2015, 01:09 PM
 
7,846 posts, read 5,035,112 times
Reputation: 4025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I definitely don't want to support illegals and most of them do receive welfare. We shouldn't have to support them as they bring nothing positive.
Please enlighten me as to the epidemic of illegal immigrant welfare fraud. It is clearly widescale and bankrupting our country.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top