Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2014, 11:18 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
But this summer saw nearly 60,000 coming from central American countries and from very poor, true third world conditions.

And government reports all throughout the summer all mention "respiratory illness" among them.

Just too much of a coincidence that something that hasn't been seen here in 40 years is now sweeping the nation.
Just too much coincidence that tens of thousands of illegal children have been dispersed to cities all over the US.

And that the CDC and other government agencies aren't even considering a "connection" speaks volumes.
Obama's immigration EO is just too important an issue to have something like this connected to it.
this could easily be confirmed... I havent heard the obvious on any media source. Apparently Nobody wants to solve the "MYSTERY".. F***n disgusting... GD our pos government

Old 09-13-2014, 12:10 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
this could easily be confirmed... I havent heard the obvious on any media source. Apparently Nobody wants to solve the "MYSTERY".. F***n disgusting... GD our pos government
my thoughts too.

Old 09-13-2014, 08:20 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I agree...I didn't really word it properly...I didn't mean to say it was unheard of,but according to a local doc we fish with who has been in this area for nearly 50 years he has only seen a few cases in all that time..now every school within a 30 mile radius is dealing with it and he's at a loss as to why himself..you can just mark it down as "that's just the way it is" or figure out why...I don't know for sure,but I do have an opinion on it.

That other virus is evil..I have watched the news vids of those kids suffering and it breaks my heart.
Yes, looks pretty scary.

Old 09-13-2014, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Maybe cause 60% of the school kids are Hispanic ?
]
Yes, but many of those Hispanic children come from families that have been here for generations. They wouldn't have any more immunity to this this virus than any other kids.

Old 09-15-2014, 10:03 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Default It's not immigrants

To quote myself:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/36498149-post9.html

From the link in that post:

"In the USA, we documented the EV-D68 cluster in NYC in 2009, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported EV-D68 clusters in several states in 2010 (CDC, 2011; Tokarz et al., 2011)."

This virus has been here for a long time and newer tests mean it will be identified more than in the past.

It mostly just causes the symptoms we call a "cold". The question is why it appears to be causing more severe illness, and that may be due to mutation(s).

It was not brought here this year by the new crop of illegal immigrant children.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:46 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Lice. Yuck, yuck, yuck! But that is not an "illegal immigration" issue. It's prevalent in elementary schools because kids insist on trading caps, girls play with each other's hair despite their parents' demanding they stop it. It has nothing to do about being dirty, illegal, whatever. Those creepy crawlies do not care who you are. Not sure about the disease killing dogs? I just had my dog vaccinated for the first time for a disease passed by rat urine. Urban area, and they're seeing it more often here.
Ah, I grew up in MI and we had 3 kids in elementary school that had lice, the rest of the kids were clean. Both of my sons went to school in KS, non-illegal haven and neither ever had lice. Moved to illegal haven, younger son has DS and was in a day center and I got a note saying that I needed to check him for lice. I called the nurse and told her that I didn't know anything about lice and she said "Oh, come on, my kids are always coming home with a note about lice in the school." Ah, my kids didn't go to school here! Thank God! One of the things that they do here is send backpacks filled with food home from the schools. They ask for single serve, just add water items, things we would consider luxury. I'm guessing that is why I see so many bed bug products on the shelves of the store and I had never seen them displayed before. Welcome to the 3rd world! Yuck! I saw a house a couple of blocks away today flying the Mexican flag..................

Old 09-17-2014, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Ah, I grew up in MI and we had 3 kids in elementary school that had lice, the rest of the kids were clean. Both of my sons went to school in KS, non-illegal haven and neither ever had lice. Moved to illegal haven, younger son has DS and was in a day center and I got a note saying that I needed to check him for lice. I called the nurse and told her that I didn't know anything about lice and she said "Oh, come on, my kids are always coming home with a note about lice in the school." Ah, my kids didn't go to school here! Thank God! One of the things that they do here is send backpacks filled with food home from the schools. They ask for single serve, just add water items, things we would consider luxury. I'm guessing that is why I see so many bed bug products on the shelves of the store and I had never seen them displayed before. Welcome to the 3rd world! Yuck! I saw a house a couple of blocks away today flying the Mexican flag..................
I'm sorry. What? I'm not sure what you're referring to?

Old 09-30-2014, 02:36 PM

433 posts, read 290,976 times
I wonder how the leftist are going to spin this one...

Now in 40 states and D.C...

Funny how states where illegal were sent showed the first outbreaks...

Old 10-01-2014, 04:40 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
4 kids dead already. I hope the government's zero-enforcement immigration policy is worth it.

Old 10-01-2014, 04:43 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,679,372 times
To me it does not matter and nor have I heard about this disease being rife among children of illegal aliens.
What is important is to stop the spread of this disease and that means learning more about it. Diseases always pop up, sometimes they mutate from certain animals to humans.

Scary thing is that this new virus leaves children paralyzed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration