U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 08:31 AM

8,063 posts, read 3,621,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Robles Loreto is a 41-year-old immigrant who lacks legal status and is facing deportation after getting pulled over for a traffic infraction four years ago. She has vowed to remain in Southside Presbyterian Church until federal immigration authorities grant her leniency.

Immigrant sanctuary gains popularity in Arizona | azfamily.com Phoenix

Does us all a favor, please. Just go HOME, Robles, you're an ILLEGAL alien.
NO! She should and will be deported for breaking immigration laws. Until the boarder is secured and we start deporting the many Illegals here in Arizona and the rest of the country, we can never start a new base line for improved policy.

This issue is because our current President have bypassed, use Executive orders, and refused to Use the Army to secure the border.

By the way, it would be good use and training of our resources. Gov. Perry has been way ahead of this issue and he is Securing the Texas border area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2014, 04:19 AM

13,141 posts, read 10,568,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Stripping them of tax exempt status would be a starter.
Totally agree! If your going to harbor criminals; then you don't deserve any special treatment - like tax exemption.

What I love about the OP's original article is why she was in trouble with immigration (I quote from that link): "facing deportation after getting pulled over for a traffic infraction four years ago". We are supposed to say: This poor woman; just a minor traffic infraction - otherwise she would have been an honest, hard working, upstanding, citizen! What are the odds that she did not have an driver's license, insurance, was familiar with our driving laws, or could even read our road signs? Here is one local case, that just happened last Saturday, where a young woman (without a license) died and killed the four kids she was transporting in a terrible accident: Four children killed in Monroe County crash were not in seatbelts or booster seats | Regional: Poconos & Coal - Home. The local woman was a legal citizen; but driving on our highways has to be taken seriously - if you don't have a driving license; you don't drive. If you are caught breaking our laws and it is found out that you illegally came into our Country; you should be deported. It could save their lives as well as the lives of others that use our highways.

Old 09-24-2014, 09:41 AM

18,540 posts, read 13,678,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrider434 View Post
American the new Guatemala.....time to brush up on my spanish
You can add to that Somali or Arabic, Russian or any of the Stans, Chinese, etc. America could end up as multiple Quebecs. At one time, I believe, that most people that migrated here wanted to become Americans, now it is becoming more of a hyphenated-American. Salad bowl model it doomed to failure

Old 09-24-2014, 11:22 AM

Default Good Point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
You can add to that Somali or Arabic, Russian or any of the Stans, Chinese, etc. America could end up as multiple Quebecs. At one time, I believe, that most people that migrated here wanted to become Americans, now it is becoming more of a hyphenated-American. Salad bowl model it doomed to failure

Yea I noticed that in South Florida I see flags from most of the SA (South America) every where. Sadly I do not American Flag on Bumpers.

How ever my Truck has the State of Florida and the US Flag proudly displaying for all. When in the Mode I Fly my other home the Great State of Arizona Flag proudly. I force Latinos to speak English as well.

However I consider getting a Bumper sticker "Support you Local Border Patrol Officer " But that would be consider over the edge down here.

Its a matter of Americans Embracing America!

Old 09-24-2014, 01:00 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times
Quote:
IMHO public opinion's turning AGAINST what you're worried about happening, thank God.

Old 09-24-2014, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
IMHO public opinion's turning AGAINST what you're worried about happening, thank God.
True. I'm not an O hater but when he's wrong he's wrong. Trying to force Immigration down our throats is one of them. He has a few in the Ok column too, but he gets an 'F' on this one.

Some of the fast track to legal citizenship efforts, have been a fast track to getting Terrorist and criminals into our country efforts...Ala Boston Bomber and his family, some Somalis and anyone joining ISIS

Last edited by LS Jaun; 09-24-2014 at 03:05 PM..

Old 10-30-2014, 03:01 PM

Quote:
True. I'm not an O hater but when he's wrong he's wrong. Trying to force Immigration down our throats is one of them. He has a few in the Ok column too, but he gets an 'F' on this one.

Some of the fast track to legal citizenship efforts, have been a fast track to getting Terrorist and criminals into our country efforts...Ala Boston Bomber and his family, some Somalis and anyone joining ISIS
And how's the Boston Bombers wife doing? Apparently since adopting Islam and marrying the now dead Terrorist she is continuing on with life embracing the religion of peace. The brain washing must of been thorough in this one. I would deport her arse and the rest of his disgusting family back to where they came from.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-new-life.html

Old 10-30-2014, 06:01 PM

Default No one in Arizona is for Sancturary State.

Quote:
And how's the Boston Bombers wife doing? Apparently since adopting Islam and marrying the now dead Terrorist she is continuing on with life embracing the religion of peace. The brain washing must of been thorough in this one. I would deport her arse and the rest of his disgusting family back to where they came from.

Boston bomber's daughter and widow pictured out in New Jersey | Daily Mail Online
I do know where these people trying to justify Illegal, Law breaking, no respect for American, Illegals. There are pockets and Most Arizonians do not like or supporter this feel good concept.. Its been like Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon (Flash Gordon, a little local humor) and Police Jack Harris (Jack the Hack 3 pension holder) directed PHX PD not to arrest or work with Ice. Tempe was the same way. The only way if you called Maricopa Sheriff's department in , lets say a accident?

Mrs. Ghost was broad sided by a Illegal with, no insurance, no DL and she did not even own the car. To add salt to injury her 7 year kid was unsecured in the car. Many Tax Paying Arizonians have been a victum of this crime and many others.

Arizona and Texas should developed a expedite deportation system of directly put them on a train right back to Mexico in 48 hours. Its simple if you do not have the paper work to be in the US off you go in 48 hours period on the rail south!

Lets arm the border and send a strong message to MEXICO , Your citizens are not welcome and will be turned right back to you. Plus well subtract the money from any aid Packages.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or