U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 09:41 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,045,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbasinguide View Post
What I have to say to you is that you and the rest of the whiners are hypocrites, enjoying the benefits of illegal labor while complaining vociferously about it. And that, is, simplistic.

The fact remains that you and many others benefit, you gotta problem with that, wake up, and stop enjoying the fruits of illegal labor.
What I have a problem with is the crime, third world lifestyle and complete disregard for our laws and sovereignity. Perhaps you should wake up and realize that the negatives far out weigh the positives. I'll pay more for produce and other products. I myself am wide awake to what's going on, the social desruction that can't be gauged by numbers or studies, and the political correctness that's destroying our country and makes me want to vomit. This is my country and I intend to keep it that way, I'm not ready to hand it over to Mexico. Anyone who is can leave with them. By the way, was your family business who knowingly and proudly hired illegals on that list you provided?

Old 12-26-2007, 09:51 PM

1,900 posts, read 1,714,752 times
Moderator cut: personal attack
Quote:
By the way, was your family business who knowingly and proudly hired illegals on that list you provided?
Do you think that illegals wear signs saying "LOOK OUT, I AM AN ILLEGAL". Companies don't "knowingly and proudly" hire illegals. They hire people who show up with what appear to be the propert documents,

You know how to tell legals from illegals? Perhaps their brown skin? Hispanic names? Moderator cut: debate the topic, not the person providing their opinion

Last edited by Synopsis; 12-27-2007 at 06:44 AM..

Old 12-26-2007, 10:15 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,665,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
What I have a problem with is the crime, third world lifestyle and complete disregard for our laws and sovereignity. Perhaps you should wake up and realize that the negatives far out weigh the positives. I'll pay more for produce and other products. I myself am wide awake to what's going on, the social desruction that can't be gauged by numbers or studies, and the political correctness that's destroying our country and makes me want to vomit. This is my country and I intend to keep it that way, I'm not ready to hand it over to Mexico. Anyone who is can leave with them. By the way, was your family business who knowingly and proudly hired illegals on that list you provided?
Don't feed the Troll.

Old 12-26-2007, 10:22 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,045,024 times
Moderator cut: orphaned

Maybe the lack of ID, no SSN or not a word of english should have been a hint. Don't get too holier than thou, you've admitted in past posts that your family business hired illegals. Along with your opinion that Americans cannot work as hard as Mexicans, and stories of how the Mexican kids would laugh at you "gringos" because you worked so slow. No where in there was I ranting, or did I say anything to provoke your absurd response, that was all your interpretation, or your effort to provide misdirection in lack of any intelligent response because you couldn't come up with one.

Last edited by Synopsis; 12-27-2007 at 06:45 AM..

Old 12-26-2007, 10:33 PM

25,107 posts, read 34,405,926 times
Moderator cut: orphaned

First, your post is a personal attack and is not allowed.

Second, there are employers who do not check documents -

Third, your racist side is showing - for, illegals come from all over the world - not just hispanics

Last edited by Synopsis; 12-27-2007 at 06:45 AM..

Old 12-26-2007, 11:28 PM

902 posts, read 507,550 times
Quote:
It is easy to condense your rant to this piece of bull****

Do you think that illegals wear signs saying "LOOK OUT, I AM AN ILLEGAL". Companies don't "knowingly and proudly" hire illegals. They hire people who show up with what appear to be the propert documents,

You know how to tell legals from illegals? Perhaps their brown skin? Hispanic names? Please educate yourself before you begin ranting.
Yes, they most certainly do knowingly and proudly hire illegals and anyone with a brain knows this fact. Please educate yourself before rantng and telling known fibs.

Old 12-27-2007, 04:11 AM

3,081 posts, read 6,613,051 times
Quote:
Do you think that illegals wear signs saying "LOOK OUT, I AM AN ILLEGAL".

No, if they did I'm sure many of us would run over them!

Old 12-27-2007, 06:46 AM

11,878 posts, read 32,958,467 times
This thread is closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration