U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 09:06 AM

419 posts, read 1,809,994 times

Advertisements

Flushing Them Out

Joe Arpaio and Andrew Thomas are teaching the rest of the nation how to terrorize illegal immigrants

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2007-...ing-them-out/1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2007, 09:29 AM

1,735 posts, read 4,140,176 times
There’s no need to live in fear. All they have to do is go back to Mexico.
No one in America will stop them from returning to Mexico.

On the other hand they should live in fear in America, they are here illegally.

Why does she fear that her husband won’t return from work? Because she knows that he is not legally able to work in America. He can go back to Mexico and she won’t have to live in fear anymore.

The only thing great about this article is that it serves to further fuel the fire to deport these illegals and return the rule of law back to America.

Old 12-27-2007, 09:31 AM

4,828 posts, read 6,794,644 times
Again, i don't think anybody supports illegal immigration. Don't be mad or offended if they refer to your side as anti- immigrant.

Old 12-27-2007, 09:32 AM

17,283 posts, read 24,981,129 times
And then, after reading the article, when viewing the comments, my position is only further entrenched.

Illegal immigrants and their "supporters" are their own worst enemy. They are hanging themselves:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commentor
What a bunch of sick *** holes you rednecks are. The truth of the matter is that you are all wasting your time. We will never leave and those who get deported will come back. Get use to it or leave this bilingual country.

Comment by Lou artinio — December 27, 2007 @ 09:07AM

Nice, huh?

Old 12-27-2007, 09:34 AM

3,432 posts, read 2,162,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Again, i don't think anybody supports illegal immigration. Don't be mad or offended if they refer to your side as anti- immigrant.
How have you come to this conclusion? I know plenty of people who are for illegal immigration.

Old 12-27-2007, 09:37 AM

17,283 posts, read 24,981,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Give me a break.

My father and a a half dozen or more of my relatives are "immigrants." LEGAL immigrants, who nobody gave a damn about, catered to, or accomodated when they came over.

Yet I am anti-ILLEGAL immigrant.

Can YOU say the same, or are we dealing with another case of the "Even though I have no frame of reference for comparison or first hand experience, I feel good about myself because I stick up for the most outwardly pathetic side in this or any conflict?"

Face it: Your twisting of words and phraseology is FAILING across the country.

Old 12-27-2007, 12:33 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,224,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
I know plenty of people who are for illegal immigration.
Yes, I think there are at least 20 plus millon that do. They are illegals! LOL! I also know plenty of people that are for breaking and entry, murder and rape. They reside in our prisons. Do their opinions count too?

Old 12-27-2007, 12:34 PM

9,742 posts, read 9,066,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by article
"It's worse because here there is a statewide effort. The state Legislature is involved, the executive branch — the governor — is complicit, and at the local level, the worst in the country has to be the Maricopa County sheriff and county attorney, who are abusing their power to harass, intimidate, and create fear in the hearts of dark-skinned people," [Roberto Reveles, the former president of immigrant rights group Somos America (We Are America)] says.
Complicit? Dark-skinned people? Harass? Intimidate?

Hey Bob. If you are aiding and abetting the breaking of US immigration law, it is you who are complicit.

Yeah, that's a great article. It's taken straight from The Illegal Alien's Twisted Rhetoric Handbook.

Old 12-27-2007, 04:51 PM

3,936 posts, read 5,451,337 times
Daniela seems confused. First, she said a "coyote" took her money. Then, she said she paid a stranger $600.00 to take her son across the border. How about the part where she wants to turn in a criminal, but can't, because she's a criminal herself!

Old 12-27-2007, 05:51 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,643,200 times
I am glad that the illegals are petrified------they need to return home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or