U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 08:00 PM

64 posts, read 137,900 times

Advertisements

[quote=ArizonaBear;2347804]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrros View Post

Blood and Honour Chile.

Speaking of Hispanics and Neo Nazi's............methinks that White Supremacy is not just an 'Anglo' thing.
i'm sure it's also a Hungarian thing too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2007, 08:02 PM

[quote=Ozark-Baby;2347331]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrros View Post
oh, look, it's that patriot Dennis, the "victim", proudly wearing the Confederate flag, while harassing day layborers. why would anyone want to beat him???
quote]

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii200/Ozark-Baby/chnl2cebeda4in.jpg (broken link)

Oh look it is Augustin Cebada!
Affiliations: Brown Berets de Aztlan
Traits: Mexican Supremacist, Inarticulate, militant, hateful, racist, violent
Other info: Has been at the forefront of the Reconquista movement for decades and has advocated and called for the removal of Whites from the Southwest United States. Has openly promoted violence and committed violent acts against patriotic demonstrators. Cebada appears on radio on Wednesday nights at 90.7 KPFK FM from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM. His show, La Causa is a one hour Mexican diatribe against the US, its government and promotes the idea that the Southwest is in "occupied Mexico". Cebada is active in promoting counterdemonstrations against SOS and often attends.
Email address: acebada12002@yahoo.com

(Deleted picture of Mexican giving the middle finger salute to Americans and to this country)

Oh look, another peace loving illegal lover, or illegal himself, who just loves this country.
these are the pix from the SoS website i was referring to. the neo-nazi pix are from an SoS demonstration 7/28/06

Old 12-27-2007, 08:04 PM

[quote=Ozark-Baby;2347656]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post

I got those pics from a friend who emailed them to me.
yeah, sure they are....

Old 12-27-2007, 08:06 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
[quote=yrros;2347819]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post

i'm sure it's also a Hungarian thing too
Suffice to say I do not belong to any such organization; most Nazi skinhead types also have a 'you owe mentality' which does not sit well with me.

I pick my own friends------of any race

And; yes, there are some Hungarian Neo Nazi's------and, even a few Israeli groups.

Old 12-27-2007, 08:15 PM

Quote:
I pick my own friends------of any race
don't tell me, let me guess: Some of your BEST friends just happen to be "Negroes!"

Quote:
And; yes, there are some Hungarian Neo Nazi's
one of my buddies hires a plumber who is a native of Budapest, who hates anyone who is "Brown." the plumber is your relative?

Old 12-28-2007, 03:53 AM

58 posts, read 91,389 times
Quote:
Strange; it seems to be perfectly acceptable for the Federales SOB to 'ask' for mordita from us Gringos.

Besides: what Gringo is telling the illegals from Mexico to come here anyway? It is the latters' choice to do so.
NW California gringo, x-ile, says to bring 'em on. I'd rather not see the elementary school down the street vacant as the school-age local pop declines to < replacement. S#it, it already did. That's why the schools are increasingly vacant lots (hobo jungles). The jobs, Sac/DC salaries & bennies (60 in ten years in a county of 130k) go to where the kids are, and they ain't here.

I'll take all comers. We always have in NW CA. Bring 'em on. We need more kids like you city folk can't understand.

Old 12-28-2007, 06:05 AM

2,290 posts, read 4,948,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
I don't see anyone complaining about this comment yet they get on the poster who said the "patriots" deserved what was coming to them?
Believe me; I noticed that immediately. I guess those kluckers, errrrr, "patriots" need to stick together however possible.

Old 12-28-2007, 06:14 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,016,557 times
I must say that I find those phlages shown as offensive in nature as I find the Mexican flags flown in an attitude of disrespect.
Wave a confederate flag in the face of this ole Yankee and I get annoyed
Wave a Hitler flag in front of this ole American and I get plum rude
Post a Mexican national flag over the American flag in this country I get angry.
Use the Mexican national flag in equal respect to any other countries national flag and I am just fine with that.

Old 12-28-2007, 09:11 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,690,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by backfist View Post
Sounds to me like Newt, Clem, Cletus and the boys got what was comin' to 'em.

Latinos are sick and tired of being induced here to work, while being harassed and assaulted by wannabe vigilantes.

I hope more "patriots" get the same message.
Newt is about 67 years old and pretty fragile. "Clem and Cletus and the boys" are actually two older women who couldn't fight their way out of a paper sack on a bet.

Them's some dangerous vigilantes there, I tell ya.

Strange how these brave Latinos never attack unless the "crowd of vigilantes" consists of women and/or old men.

Old 12-28-2007, 09:15 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,690,528 times
[quote=yrros;2347655]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post

yes, i could.... hold on. the link won't work if you don't have access to the Members Only section
I have access.....

Provide the link--you know--your little flag photo.

You can't because it's not there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration