U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 04:05 PM

64 posts, read 137,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
yrros; it is over; despite your delusional belief that it is OK for criminals to be on US soil...........illegal immigrant=criminal.

My one concern is the 'La Raza' type goons with their pseudo racist rhetoric tarring any innocent brown skinned person with their antics.

There is no 'Hispanic' race---------if said La Raza types tried that crap in Spain------they would likely get killed. Spain is very White Supremacist---------even against 'brother' New World Hispanics.

As for the Neo Nazi types----------they are the equal to MEChA, etc. I see no difference in attitudes--------just a slight difference in skin tone at most. Heck; some Germans were swarthy as well..........I have seen some people from there who look 'Mestizo' but ain't.
the immigrant bashing groups are replete with Neo-nazis and skinheads, and you nod and wink and look the other way-- perhaps the intense Arizona heat has baked your brain???

if you want to be in denial and be a neo-nazi apologist, be my guest, but at least be honest about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2007, 04:07 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,615,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrros View Post
but the neo-nazis and confederate flag wavers get a "pass" just because they're white
It's probably true--most homeowners DO experience a twinge of emotion as they look out their window at a passing parade of Neo-Nazi skinheads.

("I'm worried, Momma---those young men with their chains and clubs look SO mean---I think they're looking for trouble"....

"Nonsense, Poppa---they're WHITE. Here, take them a plate of cookies"...)

Most people of ANY race don't mind vicious, tatooed criminals....just as long as they're white. I get kind of a 'warm fuzzy' feeling myself at the thought one of the brutes might beat me up!.....There's just SOMETHING about that 'whiteness' that makes it all seem somehow 'right'.......

Last edited by macmeal; 12-28-2007 at 04:30 PM..

Old 12-28-2007, 04:08 PM

902 posts, read 505,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Get a pass from who? Not from me they don't. Just as the racists among the pro-illegal crowd get a pass? Like I said, it's both sides who have this problem.
He thinks they get a pass because he knows how he and his fellow pro-illegal people love to wave the Mexican flag and desecrate our flag. They get a pass though all of the time. Since the illegals and illegal lovers get a pass for all that they do he thinks everyone gets a pass. The facts are that Turner was there but was not part of the Nazi idiots, but of course yrros says differently because he is nothing but a troublemaker and has posted nothing but hate and personal attacks in this group.

Old 12-28-2007, 04:10 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,710,869 times
[quote=yrros;2347849]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post

yeah, sure they are....
Let me help you out. The post was sent by Ozark Baby and addressed to me.
It was not sent by me.

Quote:
Yesterday, 08:43 PM
Ozark-Baby

377 posts, read 26,681 times

I got those pics from a friend who emailed them to me. I am sure they are all over the web, dont ya think? It really doesn't matter if they are also on the SOS website at all. I am sure that I have tons of pics and info that they also have.

Old 12-28-2007, 04:12 PM

[quote=andreabeth;2354563]
Quote:

Let me help you out. The post was sent by Ozark Baby and addressed to me.
It was not sent by me.
Oh, you are still arguing with the hateful yrros. I have him on ignore because of his LIES, PERSONAL ATTACKS and downright HATEFUL posts. Notice that his rep points are down to 2. LOLOLOLOL

Old 12-28-2007, 04:12 PM

16,248 posts, read 20,593,561 times
Quote:
Joe Turner, the founder, co-ordinater, and Supreme Chancellor of the SoS, and Kele's boss, is seen behind the left-most swastika, in the blue shirt, ginvn' the orders, runin' the show.

fot those of you STILL in denial, here's Turner with a circle around his face

oh look!!! Turner arrested for harassing day laborers!!! it's the same fate that all immigrant bashing, neo-nazi "patriots" deserve!!!don't drop the soap!

Loks like a Republican political rally to me!

Old 12-28-2007, 04:17 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,710,869 times
[quote=Ozark-Baby;2354583]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post

Oh, you are still arguing with the hateful yrros. I have him on ignore because of his LIES, PERSONAL ATTACKS and downright HATEFUL posts. Notice that his rep points are down to 2. LOLOLOLOL
Let him keep talking. People like him make our job that much easier.

Old 12-28-2007, 04:18 PM

64 posts, read 137,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Get a pass from who? Not from me they don't. Just as the racists among the pro-illegal crowd get a pass? Like I said, it's both sides who have this problem.
i used to be apathetic about the so-called "illegal immigration problem". then i see all these All-Americans Patrots waving swastikas and confederate flags and realized the true nature of the "anti-illegal" crowd.

i've come to the realization that

anti-illegal=pro-nazi

Old 12-28-2007, 04:18 PM

[quote=andreabeth;2354624]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post

Let him keep talking. People like him make our job that much easier.
Oh yeah, that is why I love it when they have their idiotic protests because it hurts them each and every protest they have and the demands that they demand makes even more Americans get on board with all of us.

Old 12-28-2007, 05:05 PM

11,878 posts, read 32,924,989 times
Folks, I've had to delete numerous off-topic posts, and one member received a serious infraction for modifying another member's post. I strongly suggest you all stay on topic and debate the issue instead of debating each other's integrity, please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration