U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 04:49 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,222,879 times

Advertisements

Once again the criminals seem to be getting more rights than the victim. What an injustice to all American citizens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2007, 05:00 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,686,811 times
Be honest about Glendale now yyros. The pro-illegals were in the faces of the protestors, screaming obscenities and daring them to start something. Several of the women protestors at were spit on and shoved around while the police watched. Joe Turner did no more than shove a man back, a counter protestor, NOT A DAY LABORER, who was in his face screaming at him.

The charge was battery and it was dropped after police reviewed the video of the incident and found that Joe was provoked beyond what was reasonable. Yes, video. There is a reason SOS tapes all of their protests.

But hey, what can we all expect from somebody who believes Indymedia to be a credible information outlet?

Last edited by Kele; 12-29-2007 at 05:39 PM..

Old 12-29-2007, 05:47 PM

902 posts, read 505,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Well, you know...

That old worn out "race card" is the only thing they have. I expect that they'll go down with the ship clinging desperately to it too.
True, so very true!!!

Old 12-29-2007, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Be honest about Glendale now yyros. The pro-illegals were in the faces of the protestors, screaming obscenities and daring them to start something. Several of the women protestors at were spit on and shoved around while the police watched. Joe Turner did no more than shove a man back, a counter protestor, NOT A DAY LABORER, who was in his face screaming at him.

The charge was battery and it was dropped after police reviewed the video of the incident and found that Joe was provoked beyond what was reasonable. Yes, video. There is a reason SOS tapes all of their protests.

But hey, what can we all expect from somebody who believes Indymedia to be a credible information outlet?
You want him to be honest? Now there is a funny thought. It will never happen because no matter what he and some others say, they are pro-illegal and show a complete disdain for their own country.

Old 12-29-2007, 05:59 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,789,466 times
Quote:
Well, you know...

That old worn out "race card" is the only thing they have. I expect that they'll go down with the ship clinging desperately to it too.
LOL, so if something is racist what are we to call it??

BTW, the amnesty card and open border card is getting tiring too.

Old 12-29-2007, 06:14 PM

I have some of the pro-illegal people in this group on ignore so I have no idea what they post unless someone quotes them in some reply. I just wanted to tell the pro-illegal person that gave me a neg rep and told me to show respect. I do show respect to those that deserve it. One has to earn any respect I give, so eat dust pro-illegal American hating person.

Old 12-29-2007, 06:32 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Quote:
Well, you know...

And I am almost 100% certain you are correct there, Kele.

The screamin' irony due to your 1/8 Apache heritage is that you could throw the 'race card' against most Mexicans because the Apache were here first and the Aztec, etc. were in what is today's Mexico----not the American Southwest.

Old 12-31-2007, 07:24 AM

185 posts, read 319,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by backfist View Post
Somehow I doubt that Newt et al. were simply standing there minding their own business and were viciously attacked for no reason.

I don't care if Newt was 67 or 27; if he feels entitled enough to get in my face or invade my space, he's entitled to an a$$-whoopin'. Period.
They came across the street to attack the old people.

Old 04-04-2008, 02:34 PM

2 posts, read 2,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrros View Post
i used to be apathetic about the so-called "illegal immigration problem". then i see all these All-Americans Patrots waving swastikas and confederate flags and realized the true nature of the "anti-illegal" crowd.

i've come to the realization that

anti-illegal=pro-nazi
That wouldn't be a grand sort of generalization would it?

Wouldn't the same sort of logic make pro-illegal people in favour of criminality or communism?

You could even take the logic a bit further and suggest that anyone who is in favour of illegal immigration, supports the invasion of the US. The fact that the invasion is not by a formal army and not by armed people does not necessarily make it less of an invasion.

Wouldn't support for an invasion be treason?

Old 04-26-2008, 02:46 PM

64 posts, read 137,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waning Moon Conrad View Post
That wouldn't be a grand sort of generalization would it?

Wouldn't the same sort of logic make pro-illegal people in favour of criminality or communism?

You could even take the logic a bit further and suggest that anyone who is in favour of illegal immigration, supports the invasion of the US. The fact that the invasion is not by a formal army and not by armed people does not necessarily make it less of an invasion.

Wouldn't support for an invasion be treason?
when you and your immigrant bashing friends wave swastikas and confederate flags wouldn't THAT be considered treason? or support of genocide and slavery?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration