Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 10:48 PM

902 posts, read 718,192 times

Advertisements

Methods for Average Citizens to Stop Immigration Invasion

Frosty Wooldridge
November 27, 2007

Do you notice presidential candidates rendering lip service to the immigration invasion? Do you see how they shuck and jive the questions? Do you watch them dance around the answers—never giving a definite response?

Sick of their obfuscation? Tired of their dodging it? Angry at this continued invasion of our country?

Presidential candidate Tom Tancredo said, “Western civilization is at stake over massive, unrelenting immigration.”

Added to that, our language, culture, educational systems, law enforcement, medical systems and prisons stand in the cross-hairs of extinction. We either stop it or legal-illegal immigration buries us.

How can you, average Joe and Mary Citizen change history in favor of your children’s future?

In the following information, you may enjoy media strategies created by top flight journalist Kathleene Parker of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2007, 01:01 AM

8,064 posts, read 18,010,195 times
Lots of ways: Cut your own lawn and clean your own house. Not only will you save money on paying illegals for those services but you can get rid of the gym membership, too!

Plant a vegetable garden. It's easy and fun! I'm disabled, and I do it! (My son cultivates the garden for me.) When I was growing up, just about everyone had at least a few tomato and pepper plants in the backyard. And now there's even "container gardening." Fresh, organic produce is soooo good!

Only hire contractors who don't employ illegals. You may pay a bit more for the work but it is SO worth it! I've hired local contractors twice in the past year who employ only family members and trusted legal workers. They were professional, courteous, arrived promptly, and cleaned up when they were done.

Patronize businesses that don't hire illegals.

Old 12-27-2007, 10:02 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby;

Presidential candidate Tom Tancredo said, “Western civilization is at stake over massive, unrelenting immigration.”
I am anti-illegal immigration, but don't believe this. Since most illegal immigration in the US is from Latin America, and Latin America is Western Civilization, it's a bit over-dramatic to say that Western Civ is at stake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-baby
Added to that, our language, culture, educational systems, law enforcement, medical systems and prisons stand in the cross-hairs of extinction. We either stop it or legal-illegal immigration buries us.
I do agree with this to a point.

Old 12-27-2007, 11:30 AM

206 posts, read 410,757 times
Civilization, Western or otherwise, is at stake by the importation of crime, poverty, people who are barely literate in their own languages, refuse to assimilate, and who create pockets of tribal bantus in your own society.

Last edited by blue pekoe; 12-27-2007 at 11:47 AM..

Old 12-27-2007, 11:56 AM

8,064 posts, read 18,010,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue pekoe View Post
Civilization, Western or otherwise, is at stake by the importation of crime, poverty and people who are barely literate in their own languages, refuse to assimilate, and who create pockets of tribal bantus in your own society.
This is very true. The whole focus of these immigrants is how the U.S. can serve them, not how they can become members of this society and contribute to its strength. They see themselves as Mexicans who are entitled to earn U.S. dollars to support themselves and those in Mexico/the Mexican economy. Most have no compunction about breaking laws and becoming part of a shadow economy and a community within a community to best meet their needs. And now they even have the gall to insist that their law-breaking and shadow communities must be recognized and protected. We would do so at our own peril.

When we allow millions of unskilled and illiterate people, drug- and human-traffickers, and notorious gangs to enter this country illegally every year, the cumulative effect is de-stabilization. It affects everything from average wages and the national economy at large to the safety and well-being of folks in local communities. No one remains unaffected by this problem.

Old 12-27-2007, 12:16 PM

Well put, teatime. And, those of us who oppose this insanity are actually nothing other than Defenders of Civilization:-)

Old 12-27-2007, 01:15 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,319,202 times
I would add that all of us should call the authorities when we know of someone hiring illegal workers in their companies or homes.

Old 12-27-2007, 04:27 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,495,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
I would add that all of us should call the authorities when we know of someone hiring illegal workers in their companies or homes.
I already do this. A good way for exposing employers that hire illegals.

1. Talk to employees of the company and try to get someone help you get solid information that this employer does in fact hire illegal workers.Assure these people they will remain anonymous so they will not lose their job.

2. Once you get solid informatiom talk with your local TV stations and ask if they have investigative reporters that will investigate this employer. Some stations do this, we have Channel 5 news here in Nashville who have reporters that go under cover and they will expose you on TV.

3. Last but not least give this information to the IRS, trust me the IRS is interested in these people. Reporting employers to ICE will get little or no results unless the employer is a large company, they don't have the manpower to investigate everyone reported.

Old 12-27-2007, 04:33 PM

There's also a website called wehireillegals.com or .net. They expose companies and small businesses as well.

Old 12-27-2007, 05:24 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,495,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue pekoe View Post
There's also a website called wehireillegals.com or .net. They expose companies and small businesses as well.

Yep, I've got that one also blue.

http://www.wehirealiens.com/browse/index.asp
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration