Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 07:23 PM

58 posts, read 102,062 times

Advertisements

I note that City-Data.com omits data from cities that *have data* (per U.S. Census) in that part of the U.S. that has not been incorporated as a state. Data from the non-state federal district are available. Oddly enough, *data* regarding *cities* in Puerto Rico and other so-called insular areas are omitted.

Who uses English "not well" or "not at all"? Might they be U.S. Citizens? Can't check C-D to find out. Why's that?

http://www.census.gov > (sidebar-L) American FactFinder > (sidebar-L) People - Origins and Language

Old 12-27-2007, 07:47 PM

I note, of course, that Santa Fe [diacritic omitted], NM ( http://www.city-data.com/city/Santa-Fe-New-Mexico.html ) returns a result, but San Juan, PR ( http://www.city-data.com/city/San-Juan-Puerto-Rico.html ) = 404.

Why's that?

Old 12-27-2007, 08:28 PM

I note again that according to the US Census that the vast majority of non-English use is in places (PR, CA, TX, FL, NY, NJ) that are expected.

The insignificant population in marginal interior locales matters no more than they ever have. When those "folks" cherry-pick on racial/ethnic lines, the bi-coastal elite knows what's really goin' on. The pandering to ethnic minorities continues unabated, regardless of the ethnic minority in question.

There's a difference on immigration policy between the U.S. Senate and U.S. House?

Why's that?

Old 12-27-2007, 08:59 PM

I'm is sick of these presumably native born presumed whites destroying my quality of life.

I cannot wait to leave this NW California trailer park. The SOB that walked into my house w/o knocking yesterday seemed more like a US-native (that wanted a machete in his dome) than an immigrant. Based on his US-English use when I advised him to GTFO, he was one o' yours.

I'm surrounded (in CA) by native-born degenerates--ex-cons, hoboes, vagrants, welfare queens, &c.

The rest of you on this forum seem to have forgotten what the worst of "yours" are like. I see them every day.

How do I deport THEM?

Old 12-27-2007, 09:26 PM

Native-born mf's, plz stop burdening my schools (3 closed in the last ten yrs. Bye-bye 60+ good-paying union jobs w/ bennies from Sac/DC), local ER's are wondering how they can stay open with so few visits. Gotta blame it on teh illegals.

Crime? Well HCSO sez that holding deportable aliens is a burden, but only because the feds won't come to pick 'em up after their couny sentence is up (100%) in a timely manner (only partial repayment, but any head on an HCSO pillow keeps 'em in the black). Otherwise, local LE has no beefs about the failure of the Feds on immigration.\

What was goin' on in CA? I mean the part of CA demographically similar to the US generally?

Same ol'. With maximum whine.

Old 12-27-2007, 09:39 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,495,347 times
you seem to be having one hell of a conversation here with yourself..LOL..

Old 12-27-2007, 09:40 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
you seem to be having one hell of a conversation here with yourself..LOL..
It's user2's sock puppet. Ignore him.

Old 12-27-2007, 09:59 PM

Ignore the sock puppet that tries to tell you the truth from NW CA.

Small town America don't matter. That was my point.

NW CA needs migrants (0.4 growth when 1.0 is replacement-level). This so-called sock couldn't care less. (I'm semi-retired, and you're paying, so why could I?)

Old 12-27-2007, 10:18 PM

Hey, Jim, I don't have the anti-"illegal" echo chamber that others do. I'm staying ahead of those that want to shut down expressions of my view of reality. Gotta talk to myself. It still doesn't fundamentally undermine my version of reality.

Some would say otherwise.

Old 12-27-2007, 10:23 PM

Course some would say that there's a good reason (to get back to the topic) to exclude the Commonwealth of PR and other so-called insular areas from City-Data.com.

I'd certainly like to know what that reason is. Maybe more than the aforementioned nonsense.

Why's that, C-D?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration