Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 07:12 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,662,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbasinguide View Post
And another classic. I figure traitors might be the sort of people who send American boys off to die on Foreign military adventures, but hey, what do I know?
Uhmmm since when do we want to have a war here. We have been in many wars ( not counting the civil war ) and if I remember correctly they were all somewhere else... duhhhh
This is not an adventure, I dont like it either but it has to be done. You just wont allow yourself to see why or your leaders have you buffaloed into thinking it is wrong. Personally I do not think it is wrong, I do however think we could have done a much better job and quicker but again if we would have went in full force the lib media would have made our troops out even worse then they do now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2007, 07:13 PM

902 posts, read 718,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I am not happy with the Iraq war either. Afghanistan is a different story.

Funny that you mention 'traitors'; many of the same people in favor of the Iraq mess are also in favor of illegal immigrants.
You are right of course. I actually think of Bush as a traitor but then I read and know much about the history of this nation. Clinton was not for the people either.

Old 12-29-2007, 07:23 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,441,300 times
Quote:
Uhmmm since when do we want to have a war here. We have been in many wars ( not counting the civil war ) and if I remember correctly they were all somewhere else... duhhhh
This is not an adventure, I dont like it either but it has to be done. You just wont allow yourself to see why or your leaders have you buffaloed into thinking it is wrong. Personally I do not think it is wrong, I do however think we could have done a much better job and quicker but again if we would have went in full force the lib media would have made our troops out even worse then they do now.
Yup, a brilliant idea dumping a Christian Army into the second holiest nation in the muslim world.

You did forget about the 300 year war against the indians, and the Revolutionary War, and the War of 1812, and I guess you could say the war against Mexico did not happen on American soil, even though battles took place in what is now Texas, New Mexico, California. Don't want to forget the US Canadian Cod War.

Old 12-29-2007, 07:25 PM

902 posts, read 718,192 times
Quote:
Yup, a brilliant idea dumping a Christian Army into the second holiest nation in the muslim world.
I never automatically believe any politician. Anyone who does is a fool. Our government is all for one world government and all of the things that the citizens are not for. Bush did not invade Iraq because of what he says though and we all know that.

Old 12-29-2007, 07:31 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:

You did forget about the 300 year war against the indians, and the Revolutionary War, and the War of 1812, and I guess you could say the war against Mexico did not happen on American soil, even though battles took place in what is now Texas, New Mexico, California. Don't want to forget the US Canadian Cod War.
The 30 Years War in Europe 1618-1648, the Franco-Prussian War of 1870, Dozsa's Rebellion of 1516 and I am not even counting the Romans, Greeks, Ottoman Turks, etc.

What is your point?

The common denominator seems to be birthrates much above that magical 2.1 children per woman who actually live to adulthood. Translation: the excess 'cannon fodder' either needs to be exported-------or killed off. Cold but true.

Old 12-29-2007, 07:33 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
Quote:
..... but hey, what do I know?
You asked an excellent question

Old 12-29-2007, 07:48 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,662,969 times
Quote:

You failed to answer my question, would you rather fight someone here or somewhere else.

Gosh, understand what said........ Those wars you mention were NOT people trying to kill Americans just because we are Americans.

And, what the heck does Christain have to do with it? I know you understand why we are there but you will never admit in anyway so why try.

I still believe it was a good idea, we went about it wrong sure, but I firmly believe it will help us in time.

So something tells me that you do not believe that Iran is not threat either?

When are you people going to wake up to the ever changing world we cureently live in, it is not a Bush issue, a lib or rep issue at all.

If Clintons would have done the same exact thing you guys would have made him a hero by now. of course he destroyed our military so he couldnt have done it anyway, all he wanted to do is shake hands and have a cup of joe with our enemies.

Who paid the most money to have the Clinton library built? .................................. You got it, he is not an American!!!
What does that tell you?

Old 12-29-2007, 08:04 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
I wish the illegals would try a start some war or riot here. It would only fall through because they would only be showing their true colors.
That would change the minds of enough people to were the Government would nolong have a say in whether they stay or go.
Their options would no longer stand.
They either "pack up" or be "Shipped out"

Old 12-29-2007, 08:06 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,441,300 times
What does Christian have to do with invading Muslim lands? mmm...
Was Iraq a threat? Not as much as China
Is Iran a threat? Not as much as China

Recently the Chinese surfaced one of their subs in the middle of an American Carrier Battle Group. It rightly scared the **** out of the Navy. China is building a Navy designed to deny the American Navy the use of the Western Pacific.
China has nukes, do you think they are aimed at the Mexicans?
When China has the military capacity to threaten Japan and deny the US Navy the ability to protect Japan, who is going to command Japans vast capabilities?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where the big problem in the world is today, and it was never Iraq or Iran.

Shop at Walmart recently.

Oh, and my favorite, ya know why we did not attack Iran? Cause China said we lent you the money to attack Iraq, but we ain't lending you the money to attack Iran.

A lot of right wing whackos attacked Clinton for something to do with satellite technology. But our current President has put China in charge of our finances, and your great grandchildren will still be paying for it.

Old 12-29-2007, 08:12 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I wish the illegals would try a start some war or riot here. It would only fall through because they would only be showing their true colors.
There change the minds of enough people to were the Government would nolong have a say in whether they stay or go.
There options would no longer stand.
They either "pack up" or be "Shipped out"
Localized riots at worst.

Most illegal Latinos would not dare take up arms against us Gringos------the perceived risk is too great in both 'firepower' as well as prestige (many Americans of Hispanic heritage are anti illegal as well).

The hardcore ones who put up a fight would be destroyed; and Mexico may go down as well. Why I say that I am not sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration