Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 10:29 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,168,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
All of them? Every illegal is a good, hardworking person?
Every Illegal Immigrant is a law breaker
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2007, 10:39 PM

2,260 posts, read 3,873,286 times
Everyone thinks their a hunting guide. We get all the retirees up here from Detroit and Chicago and they put that magnet "bear guide" sign on the door of their pu truck. During Deer and bear season their friends come up and they all get lost in the woods playing Davey Crockett.

We all kinda chuckle at that

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbasinguide View Post
Tioga, I am retired, I don't work in any field. And, us hunting guides don't hire too many illegals.

Again, you are seeing what you want to see.

Employers of my ilk deserve to be put out of business, I get up when I want, I putter around and do a few chores, then take the Jeep out, or ride my horse down the beach, or ride my motorcycle, next day, same thing.

Old 12-28-2007, 10:40 PM

9,594 posts, read 31,592,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Every Illegal Immigrant is a law breaker
I agree, Greatday . . . COMMON CRIMINAL with little or no respect for our laws.

Old 12-28-2007, 11:57 PM

194 posts, read 462,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbasinguide View Post
Sorry Bud, the people that run this country brought the problem in. And, at this point the illegals are so integrated into the economy many parts of it would crash if they were removed, you don't believe that, or you think it won't be so bad, but it will, you do not remove millions of people from the workforce without crashing the economy.

And besides, I have know a heck and a bunch of illegal Mexican workers, they work hard, they keep their noses clean, they practice the once widespread American work ethic.

I watched a crew in the fields yesterday, they started work in the dark, cold darkthirty. They worked until the harvest was in, near dark again. They made their money, and that produce went to market. They do that 6 days a week. and sometimes 7, year round. All this BS about them being lazy welfare child rapers is just Bull****. They are good hardworking men and women, any one who criticizes them should spend a day or a week in their shoes.
Amen!! Your post is refreshing in this sea of hate

Old 12-29-2007, 12:21 AM

2,260 posts, read 3,873,286 times
Were not hating. We are discussing an issue that is important to us as Americans. Why do you put hateful connotations on our discussion

You're the hateful one

Old 12-29-2007, 12:28 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,364,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
Ummm, Can't they just use the driver's lisence from Mexico? Much like I use my California Lisence in Canada, Australia, or the U.K. or Mexico for that matter....

According to a cop I spoke with the other day, their Mexico DL is only good for three months then it becomes invalid. Because they are supposed to go back to Mexico or become LEGAL here.

Did you know that Mexico has no problem putting their illegal address here in the states on their drivers license and their embassy card? Can you beat that?

Mexico WANTS these people here because they know it helps their economy. Their people come here to work illegally and send a majority of their money home to their families. That way the government doesn't have to take care of their own people, we do it for them.

Old 12-29-2007, 12:33 AM

1,999 posts, read 1,652,166 times
Those of us who want the laws to be followed are haters?

Give me a break.

You cannot get a license in Mexico !!

Good for Michigan !

I hope the trend continues.

I think we are starting to see people finally stand up again for their country.
People are sick of it and let it be known that your voice and your vote counts.

Old 12-29-2007, 09:49 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,464,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
According to a cop I spoke with the other day, their Mexico DL is only good for three months then it becomes invalid. Because they are supposed to go back to Mexico or become LEGAL here.

Did you know that Mexico has no problem putting their illegal address here in the states on their drivers license and their embassy card? Can you beat that?

Mexico WANTS these people here because they know it helps their economy. Their people come here to work illegally and send a majority of their money home to their families. That way the government doesn't have to take care of their own people, we do it for them.
Mexico sure does want them here. That is why there are 47 Mexican consulates in the US. Canada has something like 19.

Old 12-29-2007, 10:09 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,872,286 times
good for michigan. i wish florida would follow but governor crist has been pretty worthless so far...

Old 12-29-2007, 10:10 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,036,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
good for michigan. i wish florida would follow but governor crist has been pretty worthless so far...
Florida will fall in line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration