Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2014, 09:12 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,281,740 times

Advertisements

I know where they are. I saw about 500 of them at Wal-Mart today.

(No joke. I didn't hear English the whole time I was in the store.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2014, 08:29 AM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
I know where they are. I saw about 500 of them at Wal-Mart today.

(No joke. I didn't hear English the whole time I was in the store.)
I find the same thing everywhere I go but many Hispanic-Americans and legal immigrants are also adamant about using Spanish as their primary language of usage even when they know English. It's just a fact. I never assume when I hear Spanish being spoken that they must be illegal aliens.

Old 09-28-2014, 08:42 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times
Default Where is DOJ? AWOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I find the same thing everywhere I go but many Hispanic-Americans and legal immigrants are also adamant about using Spanish as their primary language of usage even when they know English. It's just a fact. I never assume when I hear Spanish being spoken that they must be illegal aliens.
My question why is not the DOJ helping the prosecution of Illegals? It seems to me that they are mandated to up hold American Law. Plus ensure we have a speedy trial, which means we need and require more Judges to expedite the deportations.

This is not a matter if they are Illegal Aliens. Its clear these people have violet US Territory. Again speed the process deportation with in 72 hours, back charge the country of origin and have those Illegals Black Listed for 10 years.

Old 09-28-2014, 09:43 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,554,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
My question why is not the DOJ helping the prosecution of Illegals? It seems to me that they are mandated to up hold American Law. Plus ensure we have a speedy trial, which means we need and require more Judges to expedite the deportations.

This is not a matter if they are Illegal Aliens. Its clear these people have violet US Territory. Again speed the process deportation with in 72 hours, back charge the country of origin and have those Illegals Black Listed for 10 years.
Good question, quick answer. Eric Holder following Obamas instructions to ignore and even promote the illegals. Of course now Obama has to find someone else to help him break the law.

Old 09-28-2014, 10:21 AM

31,035 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Good question, quick answer. Eric Holder following Obamas instructions to ignore and even promote the illegals. Of course now Obama has to find someone else to help him break the law.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/illeg...cutive-11.html

Which is amazing considering the vast majority (75-90%) of people in most every poll do not believe in amnesty or any form of it. I thought this president primarily governed by the popularity of the issue, but not in this case.

Old 09-28-2014, 10:54 AM

197 posts, read 184,159 times
Quote:
Good point. Maybe Eric Holder will show up next as the Department of Hillaryland Security?

Old 09-28-2014, 03:36 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post

That's not Obama's policy though. He has instructed Homeland Security not to deport any illegal aliens unless they are convicted criminals. I do agree however that those who are set for deportation should be deported quickly rather than languishing in detention centers for long periods of time at our expense.

Old 09-28-2014, 07:22 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,281,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You can kind of tell, though.

If someone is incredibly short in stature, has a certain look to them (more Amerindian), dresses a certain way, and is speaking a Central American Indian language instead of Spanish, etc....they're probably not here legally. Or if they're here legally now, they probably didn't GET here legally.

In Texas we have Hispanics whose ancestors were here when Texas still belonged to Mexico. They don't look a THING like these people. They usually don't even speak Spanish and the most Hispanic thing about them is that their last name is Ruiz or Herrera or Rivera. A lot of them don't even call themselves "Hispanic" or "Latino"....they call themselves "Texian."

Old 09-29-2014, 08:40 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,554,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
http://www.city-data.com/forum/illeg...cutive-11.html

Which is amazing considering the vast majority (75-90%) of people in most every poll do not believe in amnesty or any form of it. I thought this president primarily governed by the popularity of the issue, but not in this case.

Not this president. He attempts to "govern" by his own desires and disr5egards anything that challanges his process as worthless.

Old 09-29-2014, 12:17 PM

31,035 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Not this president. He attempts to "govern" by his own desires and disr5egards anything that challanges his process as worthless.
What's he going to do next??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration