U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-28-2007, 05:42 PM
 
Location: escondido,ca
194 posts, read 400,427 times
Reputation: 121

Advertisements

Does it really **** you off that much that a new wave of immigrants is finding their way across America?? Do you really think that these people, who try to stay under the radar collect more welfare and section 8 than our own citizens in all these housing projects and trailer parks do?? Don't you know its blatantly obvious that your points of view are no more than racist paranoia?? Do you pride yourself in creating further divisions in our country at a time when unity is crucial? Do you know if we get attacked by terroristts again, they're not gonna stop and ask each victim for proof of citizenship?? I really feel for people like you, you will be the downfall of this country way before any hard working immigrant will!! Thanks to you and your kind, people will always think of white americans as racists!!! I'm sorry that your little ego can't comprehend that other people besides your inbred neighbors and the ones they enslaved a few generations back want a piece of the American pie. You are a little little person with about as much class as a teacher on Saturday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-28-2007, 05:45 PM
 
3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times
Reputation: 1285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
Does it really **** you off that much that a new wave of immigrants is finding their way across America?? Do you really think that these people, who try to stay under the radar collect more welfare and section 8 than our own citizens in all these housing projects and trailer parks do?? Don't you know its blatantly obvious that your points of view are no more than racist paranoia?? Do you pride yourself in creating further divisions in our country at a time when unity is crucial? Do you know if we get attacked by terroristts again, they're not gonna stop and ask each victim for proof of citizenship?? I really feel for people like you, you will be the downfall of this country way before any hard working immigrant will!! Thanks to you and your kind, people will always think of white americans as racists!!! I'm sorry that your little ego can't comprehend that other people besides your inbred neighbors and the ones they enslaved a few generations back want a piece of the American pie. You are a little little person with about as much class as a teacher on Saturday.
You are expected to follow the rules.

Terms of service for the forum:

Be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults. We may attack ideas (politely) but we do not attack the speaker of the idea. Be careful with your words, there is a point where being direct crosses a line into blunt, in-your-face hostility. Please, report bad posts instead of engaging in flame wars on the boards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2007, 06:10 PM
 
Location: escondido,ca
194 posts, read 400,427 times
Reputation: 121
Default My apologies

I apologize for the personal attack, I just wish people would do research or at least have personal experience before recycling myths they've heard elsewhere. The majority of people on welfare in this country are our own legal citizens who are either trying to get on their feet, or have turned it into a multi-generational way of life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2007, 06:14 PM
 
Location: escondido,ca
194 posts, read 400,427 times
Reputation: 121
What do you think all these people in the Home Depot parking lots are waiting for? They're waiting to EARN money! They're not waiting for welfare case workers!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2007, 06:19 PM
 
2,257 posts, read 3,453,686 times
Reputation: 469
Their waiting to turn a $25 an hour job for an American into a $10 an hour job for an illegal
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2007, 06:19 PM
 
3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times
Reputation: 1285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
I apologize for the personal attack, I just wish people would do research or at least have personal experience before recycling myths they've heard elsewhere. The majority of people on welfare in this country are our own legal citizens who are either trying to get on their feet, or have turned it into a multi-generational way of life.
There are people on this forum who have been involved with the issue of illegal immigration for years and have done a great deal of research on the subject. We also have many people, perhaps the majority of poster who oppose illegal immigration, who have had their lives impacted by this problem. To imply that we are merely 'recycling myths' is inaccurate..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2007, 06:25 PM
 
Location: Northern VA (for now)
23,000 posts, read 31,949,672 times
Reputation: 30377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
I apologize for the personal attack, I just wish people would do research or at least have personal experience before recycling myths they've heard elsewhere. The majority of people on welfare in this country are our own legal citizens who are either trying to get on their feet, or have turned it into a multi-generational way of life.
I have been living in NoVA (filled with illegals) for 3 1/2 yrs. As far as i'm concerned i have done a lot of research living here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2007, 06:25 PM
 
Location: NM
402 posts, read 938,169 times
Reputation: 206
Quote:
What do you think all these people in the Home Depot parking lots are waiting for? They're waiting to EARN money! They're not waiting for welfare case workers!!


No? Hmmmm?


What about the members of their families who sit at home draawing their welfare checks, food stamps, free medical and free education (without learning to speak English, because they don't have to) so the ones waiting at Home Depot etc parking lots will be able to send the money they earn back to their own countries?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2007, 06:45 PM
 
67 posts, read 37,417 times
Reputation: 36
Ozark, here is the problem.

While I echo your sentiments, you are assuming that the Federal government actually wants to get rid of all this human trash that is infesting the US from Mexico. They don't. If you call HS and let them know there are 100 poorly dressed, unbathed Mexicans hanging about in the local 7-Eleven parking lot at 7.00 am (and we've all seen them) HS will do ... precisely nothing!

The various layers of government, from the Federal on down are not interested in enforcing the immigration law because they don't want to negatively affect businesses that say they depend on illegal alien labor. I have driven all over the SouthWest and I can tell an illegal from a citizen at 50 paces. You can too. If we can, so can government, but they don't want to upset the applecart because they fear that if we get really serious about getting rid of all this peasant labor businesses will either go under or have to raise prices, resulting in even higher food inflation.

The Feds also don't want to **** off the Mexican government because we depend on the 1.4 million barrels of oil we import daily from that stench of a country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-28-2007, 06:50 PM
 
902 posts, read 505,464 times
Reputation: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
You are expected to follow the rules.

Terms of service for the forum:

Be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults. We may attack ideas (politely) but we do not attack the speaker of the idea. Be careful with your words, there is a point where being direct crosses a line into blunt, in-your-face hostility. Please, report bad posts instead of engaging in flame wars on the boards.
He has been reported but of course since he is pro-illegal and seems to love criminals....

Also, I see he likes to do exactly what he is whining about all of us who are for the rule of law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top