Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 10:28 PM

67 posts, read 50,297 times

Advertisements

I don't know. Maybe you do.

I'm an Independent because I detest both the Republicans and Democrats, hypocrites all.

In any case, the Democrats seem unable to dislodge themselves from the Hispanics, openly courting overtly racist organizations such as La Raza (literally, "The Race"). It sickened me to watch Hillary and all the rest of the Dems falling all over themselves to tell those Mexican racists how they would enable legislation to allow the 20 million or so illegal scum from Mexico that are costing the US hundreds of billions of dollars and undermining America while so doing to stay here and collect all the benefits of a legal immigrant.

The Republicans are no better. They love $3.00 an hour labor, with no benefits and no taxes, for their rich buddies like Tyson Chicken (whose workforce is about 90% illegal but, interestingly, none of the authorities seem to want to know it).

I have a two-part solution.

First we must enforce the present laws and arrest and imprison those who hire illegals, and imprison them. As soon as the company CEO is sharing a cell with someone named Bubba you will start seeing a rapid decline in the hiring of illegals.

Second, any criminal Mexican sentenced to prison should be either imprisoned in a Mexican jail (Mexico offered $5.00 a day per criminal to Bill Clinton but he declined), or else we should bill Mexico for that criminal's stay here in the USA. As it is Mexican criminals are offered to do their time in a Mexican or American jail ... guess which they choose ...

Related to that, all illegals should be sentenced to "hard-labor", that means breaking rocks bro, so that they can really repay their debt to society. This should not offend the eighth ammendment ("the "cruel and unusual punishment" issue) - a work-around could most certainly be managed as it has for invoking the death penalty.

Oh ... and every member of the ACLU should be rounded up and ... um ... well that's another post ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2007, 10:52 PM

2,260 posts, read 3,881,421 times
Duncan Hunter, VP Tom Tancredo

Old 12-28-2007, 11:09 PM

67 posts, read 50,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan61 View Post
Duncan Hunter, VP Tom Tancredo
Yeah I must admit that Tancredo is a voice crying out in the wilderness, but he's a Johnny One-Note as a contender. In any case he quit a week or so ago.

I don't know about Duncan Hunter as I haven't looked at his opinion. Will do.

Old 12-29-2007, 12:08 AM

2,433 posts, read 6,677,994 times
I haven't had the time to follow the presidential race as much as I would like. Does any of the candidates advocate putting the army on the border and arming them to the teeth?

Old 12-29-2007, 12:36 AM

1,999 posts, read 1,662,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
I haven't had the time to follow the presidential race as much as I would like. Does any of the candidates advocate putting the army on the border and arming them to the teeth?
No, but if one would I know where my vote is going!

Libs want their illegal vote and Rep are afraid to stand up to what they really believe in.

Someone please stand up and stop this madness............

Old 12-29-2007, 08:32 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanman View Post
Yeah I must admit that Tancredo is a voice crying out in the wilderness, but he's a Johnny One-Note as a contender. In any case he quit a week or so ago.

I don't know about Duncan Hunter as I haven't looked at his opinion. Will do.
http://www.gohunter08.com/

Duncan Hunter, Congressman from the San Diego area, is strong on border enforcement and anti-illegal immigration. Of those left in the Republican field, I think he's the best choice.

We don't see eye to eye on all issues, but we do agree on illegal immigration and our trade imbalance with the rest of the world. However, he has neither the MSM coverage nor the cash of the other candidates, so chances are slim that he'll obtain the nomination.

What we truly need is a STRONG third party candidate, a populist candidate who is pro-middle class and anti-illegal immigration.....

Old 12-29-2007, 08:40 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,748,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanman View Post
I don't know. Maybe you do.

I'm an Independent because I detest both the Republicans and Democrats, hypocrites all.

In any case, the Democrats seem unable to dislodge themselves from the Hispanics, openly courting overtly racist organizations such as La Raza (literally, "The Race"). It sickened me to watch Hillary and all the rest of the Dems falling all over themselves to tell those Mexican racists how they would enable legislation to allow the 20 million or so illegal scum from Mexico that are costing the US hundreds of billions of dollars and undermining America while so doing to stay here and collect all the benefits of a legal immigrant.

The Republicans are no better. They love $3.00 an hour labor, with no benefits and no taxes, for their rich buddies like Tyson Chicken (whose workforce is about 90% illegal but, interestingly, none of the authorities seem to want to know it).

I have a two-part solution.

First we must enforce the present laws and arrest and imprison those who hire illegals, and imprison them. As soon as the company CEO is sharing a cell with someone named Bubba you will start seeing a rapid decline in the hiring of illegals.

Second, any criminal Mexican sentenced to prison should be either imprisoned in a Mexican jail (Mexico offered $5.00 a day per criminal to Bill Clinton but he declined), or else we should bill Mexico for that criminal's stay here in the USA. As it is Mexican criminals are offered to do their time in a Mexican or American jail ... guess which they choose ...

Related to that, all illegals should be sentenced to "hard-labor", that means breaking rocks bro, so that they can really repay their debt to society. This should not offend the eighth ammendment ("the "cruel and unusual punishment" issue) - a work-around could most certainly be managed as it has for invoking the death penalty.

Oh ... and every member of the ACLU should be rounded up and ... um ... well that's another post ...
Since when was la raza a racist organization? Last time i check the southern poverty law center branded alipac, fair and numbersusa as racist organizations.

Anyway a democrat would be the best candidate to handle this problem. No hardliner on immigration is going to win the nomination or the election.

Old 12-29-2007, 08:44 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Since when was la raza a racist organization? Last time i check the southern poverty law center branded alipac, fair and numbersusa as racist organizations.

Anyway a democrat would be the best candidate to handle this problem. No hardliner on immigration is going to win the nomination or the election.
Fair enough.

If we need Mexicans that badly; perhaps our neighbor should become part of the Union---------under US law; lock stock and barrel.

No more Mexicans------they would then default to American

Old 12-29-2007, 08:45 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post

Por La Raza--Todo.
Fuera de La Raza--Nada.

Nope, no racism there.

Old 12-29-2007, 08:53 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Por La Raza--Todo.
Fuera de La Raza--Nada.

Nope, no racism there.
Another way to fix La Raza's trolley would to be to eliminate the 'Hispanic' label as an actual legal entity.

Guaranteed that would poleaxe the Hispanic community if they had to choose 'White' or 'American Indian' on Census forms. Methinks the White Supremacy of Latino culture would shine through-------hypocrites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration