Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 09:08 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,763,471 times

Advertisements

Hopefully the Mexicans will start to fight back against bigotry and demand earned amnesty. The marches last year were very effective and we need to see more of them this year. I will march with the Mexicans so that they can gain their rightful places in the USA. Racism must NOT be allowed to win!

Old 12-29-2007, 09:45 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Hopefully the Mexicans will start to fight back against bigotry and demand earned amnesty. The marches last year were very effective and we need to see more of them this year. I will march with the Mexicans so that they can gain their rightful places in the USA. Racism must NOT be allowed to win!
"Earned" amnesty? You are kidding, aren't you??

Let me ask you this - if someone breaks into your home, what have they "earned"??

And, it is not a "racism" issue - that is BS

For, if it was, then those here in the US LEGALLY, who are opposed to people from their countries of origin coming ILLEGALLY, would also have to be called "racist" which is, as I said, Bovine Scatology

Old 12-29-2007, 09:48 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times
"demand earned amnesty"? OMG! This forum is entertaining!

Old 12-29-2007, 09:54 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
The illegals have not earned anything except deportation or jail. I hope they get it soon.

Old 12-29-2007, 10:05 PM

1,181 posts, read 3,807,721 times
Quote:
OMG............. Are you serious? Demand amnesty? Words fail me.....

Old 12-29-2007, 10:25 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,371,876 times
Good idea. The last marches really pissed everyone off, so if they do it again right before election time that would be perfect to get the attention of voters and wake up the rest of America to this problem. I'll be the guy on the sidewalk lighting Mexcian flags on fire and returning their disrespect for my country's flag.

Old 12-29-2007, 10:57 PM

26,699 posts, read 41,742,544 times
Quote:
Mexicans, don't you mean illegals. illegals are more than just mexicans. and we pull the race card?

If they do any of these marches where i live, I will be standing across from them with the US flag with a sign saying "Amnesty= Rewarding Lawbreakers, not on my soil", Of course half of them couldn't read it anyway so i'd be okay.

Old 12-29-2007, 11:05 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Oh yes, they certainly were effective alright. They effectively informed the American public that the illegal immigrants were not simply "those poor people seeking a better life." Because of those marches, Americans woke up to the fact that illegal immigrants were spoiled, petulant people who, having sucked at the big ol' American teat for all it was worth, decided that it wasn't enough and that they, unlawful in this country though they may be, deserved all of the rights and privileges due American citizens as well as immunity from any of the rightful consequences to their unlawful entry into this country.

Please, please march again. Trust me when I tell you that we in the anti illegal immigration movement are counting on it. It's the best advertisement for secure borders that anyone could have ever dreamt up.

You people are the poster children for immigration enforcement. Keep up the good work!

Old 12-29-2007, 11:36 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,662,969 times
Stop turning this into a race issue, it is NOT a race issue at all.

I have had it with the marches in MY streets by illegals, we missed a golden opportunity when they did this, could have rounded a ton of them up in one swipe.

One more march like we saw last year with the Mexican flag flowing in MY streets and burning of the American flag and it is time to call in the military and get rid of a whole bunch of them all at once.

You keep posting about racism, why? I dont care where they come from if they are illegal they are illegal and need to LEAVE or be forced to leave.

Earned... hogwash... they have not earned a d-- thing, in fact they have earned themselves a one way ticket our of my country.

People like you force people like me to do wahtever I can to step up the ongoing efforts to do something about the immigration issue.

In case you havent notice, more and more and more people have grown tired of the illegals and are finally doing something about it.

Its time we have a march ourselves against the illegals being here, bet that would fire up the ole group of illegals. I say all Americans who are against the illegals start planning marches in our streets demanding the deportation of illegals.

Old 12-30-2007, 06:40 AM

902 posts, read 718,192 times
Oh hell yeah!!!! Please go out there and march. We need to have more marches. You haven't pissed off enough Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration