U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 07:10 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
The hell with the racist non Hispanic Whites------I can just see La Raza trying to pull their stunts in the Black ghettos.
Haha! Or trying to pull their stunts with the good ole boys in West Virginia!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2007, 08:38 PM

2,432 posts, read 6,003,968 times
There are already plenty of illegals up in the Northeast and Midwest. I live in Omaha, and there are thousands of them here. I know that they're all over NYC as well. I've never been to Boston or Philly, but I bet they're all over there as well. The infestation may not be as bad as it is say in Sacramento. But it's like they come out of the woodwork overnight all the sudden they're everywhere.

Old 12-30-2007, 09:44 PM

1,144 posts, read 3,255,825 times
Once they start fiesta in a once quiant neighborhood in Altoona, PA, Yardley, PA and Berkeley Springs, WV for days on end. The real war begins. For those that won't self deport, will bill theyselves as martyrs, others will riot and cause civil unrest. In the end we will win. Next and even harder fight. Legal Immigration. Almost seems like illegal immigration is a smoke screen, while millions of others pour in much less prenounced. Remember these orchestrators are eons ahead of us in using misinformation, divide and conquer and other nasty techniques to push their ultimate agenda. One world economic system controlled mostly be the west and a small piece given to the Asians to keep them content. We are the only ones in their way. We must start talking about massive population growth ruining our environment and national cohesiveness. All Human beings are equal, but this is our country and we (the citizens) know what is best for her.

Old 12-31-2007, 09:24 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
They don't much like my area of the country. High today of 14 degrees with a wind chill factor of -25! Snow storm yesterday left us with about six inches of snow on the ground and it is a cold b*tch out there!

I love my state!

Old 12-31-2007, 09:27 AM

919 posts, read 2,857,887 times
There are barely any illegals in my hometown, thank god!

Old 12-31-2007, 09:36 AM

42 posts, read 79,092 times
American communities have been taken down like bowling pins, town after town, by the south of the border types. What makes you think people in other parts of the country will be any different? The blacks have been run out of their neighborhoods too. Our PC fedgovt. won't do anything to fend off the invaders, and won't allow the people to defend themselves, by themselves. History will tell. Are we Rome?

Old 12-31-2007, 09:47 AM

751 posts, read 844,905 times
I think your prediction came a little too late. Just driving here in the Midwest, I can think of at least 20 towns that are already majority Hispanic. Lexington, Nebraska is one that I remember also known as "Mexington", out in the middle of nowhere Nebraska. Dodge City, Kansas is also heavily Hispanic. Here in Minnesota, we have Willmar, and many other Southern Minnesota towns that are close to 20% Hispanic now. Beardstown, IL is now 1/3 Hispanic. Perry, Iowa is 25% Hispanic now I guess, the idea that illegals settle in big cities no longer applies

Old 12-31-2007, 09:51 AM

919 posts, read 2,857,887 times
I guess they will go anywhere where the money flows freely into their pockets...eh?

Old 12-31-2007, 01:13 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
I think your prediction came a little too late. Just driving here in the Midwest, I can think of at least 20 towns that are already majority Hispanic. Lexington, Nebraska is one that I remember also known as "Mexington", out in the middle of nowhere Nebraska. Dodge City, Kansas is also heavily Hispanic. Here in Minnesota, we have Willmar, and many other Southern Minnesota towns that are close to 20% Hispanic now. Beardstown, IL is now 1/3 Hispanic. Perry, Iowa is 25% Hispanic now I guess, the idea that illegals settle in big cities no longer applies
I thought we were discussing illegals not Hispanics. There is nothing wrong with legal Hispanics populating any area of the country. There is something very wrong with areas being populated by illegals.

Just curious...why are you equating illegal with Hispanic?

Old 12-31-2007, 01:25 PM

13,048 posts, read 21,158,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I thought we were discussing illegals not Hispanics. There is nothing wrong with legal Hispanics populating any area of the country. There is something very wrong with areas being populated by illegals.

Just curious...why are you equating illegal with Hispanic?
Probably because he has a habit of race baiting on this forum. Most of the pro-illegal crowd (if the scant few can be considered a crowd) realize they have no footing in this debate, so they try to twist the illegal issue into a race/ethnicity issue.

Those of us who are for the enforcement of our laws/anti illegal don't reduce our argument to a question of race/ethnicity - we want illegals from ALL countries out of the US. They can go home and re-try the LEGAL WAY, like those immigrants in the US LEGALLY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or