U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2014, 02:02 PM

7,041 posts, read 5,072,902 times

Advertisements

would bring the total to something like 130,000 this year alone, according to the article.

Feds: 'Another potential surge' coming, more asylum officers hired | WashingtonExaminer.com

But hey, who is counting? And this will I'm sure help grow our economy. Plenty of jobs to go around, but then again, aren't these mostly kids anyway?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2014, 02:30 PM

8,063 posts, read 3,623,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
would bring the total to something like 130,000 this year alone, according to the article.

Feds: 'Another potential surge' coming, more asylum officers hired | WashingtonExaminer.com

But hey, who is counting? And this will I'm sure help grow our economy. Plenty of jobs to go around, but then again, aren't these mostly kids anyway?
When will the President do his Constitutional Duty? Where is the DOJ proving aid to expedite deportations?

Checked out!

Old 10-21-2014, 03:17 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,138,805 times
We need more enteroviruses here in the usa...not fair that our children are not dropping dead, well some are, like in south American countries. We need to make the field more equal.

Old 10-21-2014, 04:01 PM

86,093 posts, read 69,904,378 times
I'll bet they have loads of greyhound buses going down there to pick them up.

From those pictures it certainly didn't look like they walked all the way here from Guatemala.

Old 10-21-2014, 04:49 PM

1,936 posts, read 2,731,226 times
How do the Feds know they're coming? Seriously. Are they sending out invitations or something?

Oh, well. We've pretty much cleared up the 220 cases of tuberculosis from earlier this year, so I guess we're ready for the next bunch.

Old 10-21-2014, 05:40 PM

31,500 posts, read 14,573,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb73 View Post
How do the Feds know they're coming? Seriously. Are they sending out invitations or something?

Oh, well. We've pretty much cleared up the 220 cases of tuberculosis from earlier this year, so I guess we're ready for the next bunch.
Good question. If they know they are coming why don't they do something to prevent it instead of automatically assuming they should be able to come here and taking steps to accommodate them? It's not been proven that the last batch deserved refugee status based on the criteria for a refugee. I'm really po'd that congress isn't saying a damned thing this. They've remained oddly silent on all of this. Something's up and it isn't good.

Old 10-24-2014, 03:53 AM

8,063 posts, read 3,623,323 times
Default the Plague.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Good question. If they know they are coming why don't they do something to prevent it instead of automatically assuming they should be able to come here and taking steps to accommodate them? It's not been proven that the last batch deserved refugee status based on the criteria for a refugee. I'm really po'd that congress isn't saying a damned thing this. They've remained oddly silent on all of this. Something's up and it isn't good.
That is a good question. I was too busy being sarcastic. This is almost like Fast & furious and in the end no one know anything except a few Dedicated BP Agents. So the questions is who are the players and does the White House have a direct connection?

It sound to me this could be anthers set of grounds to Impeach Obama and thro his Chronies in Feder Prison.

Old 10-24-2014, 04:27 AM

10,032 posts, read 6,860,628 times
Quote:
Leon Rodriguez, the new director of U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services, said that the federal government is already working to “prepare for another potential surge” across the border.

The way we should prepare for the surge is by installing barbed wire and machine guns.

Old 11-09-2014, 04:37 AM

22,243 posts, read 14,739,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post

Yep, a big bunch just crossed last night ..

Meteor brightens sky, reportedly shakes ground in Texas

Old 11-09-2014, 06:08 AM

24,919 posts, read 11,610,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Yep, a big bunch just crossed last night ..

Meteor brightens sky, reportedly shakes ground in Texas
LOL. I was like "what the heck does this have to do.....ohhhh....LOL"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration