U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-06-2014, 07:25 AM
 
Location: Idaho
2,478 posts, read 2,016,066 times
Reputation: 5102

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Whites are surrendering this country without a fight. Too scared to be called a racist. Sad.
More so for blacks! These illegals generally don't take jobs from the whites, they take jobs from the black. So the blacks have the jerk they voted into office for the higher unemployment among their brothers and sisters.

However, ALL taxpayers, white, black, red....are paying for these illegal aliens to be fed, housed, receive healthcare and schooling and I'm trying to figure out why we (taxpayers) are allowing it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-06-2014, 07:35 AM
 
31,495 posts, read 14,573,470 times
Reputation: 8356
Quote:
Originally Posted by f5fstop View Post
More so for blacks! These illegals generally don't take jobs from the whites, they take jobs from the black. So the blacks have the jerk they voted into office for the higher unemployment among their brothers and sisters.

However, ALL taxpayers, white, black, red....are paying for these illegal aliens to be fed, housed, receive healthcare and schooling and I'm trying to figure out why we (taxpayers) are allowing it!
Illegal aliens are taking jobs from all Americans. However, I agree many of these jobs blacks used to hold. I don't understand why the black community is so silent on this issue. I can only guess it is because they won't go against anything that Obama is for even if it means their own demise. I'd love to see the day when all Americans unite for the rule of law and put the interests of our own citizens first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2014, 08:35 AM
 
Location: DFW - Coppell / Las Colinas
29,929 posts, read 34,535,636 times
Reputation: 35922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Illegal aliens are taking jobs from all Americans. .
Home construction is booming here. Go to new subdivisions and very little English is spoken.

You'll still see some white Plumbers, Electricians and other trades but you'll almost never see a Black man working. It's certainly not due to low wages or a lack of jobs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2014, 09:19 AM
 
31,495 posts, read 14,573,470 times
Reputation: 8356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Home construction is booming here. Go to new subdivisions and very little English is spoken.

You'll still see some white Plumbers, Electricians and other trades but you'll almost never see a Black man working. It's certainly not due to low wages or a lack of jobs.
Not knowing any English is a good indication that one is here illegally. Not always though. It could be that blacks aren't acquiring the skills that it takes to be an electrician, plumber, etc. Most illegals however aren't doing those very skilled jobs. They are doing drywalling and other less skilled jobs in the construction industry. Both blacks and whites are being passed over for illegal aliens because they work cheaper or they are legal Hispanics hired because they can communicate with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2014, 09:28 AM
 
Location: Annandale, VA
5,098 posts, read 4,123,743 times
Reputation: 4199
The solution is simple.

1. Make English the official language of the United States
2. Only permit citizens and legal immigrants to attend public schools funded by taxpayers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2014, 09:35 AM
 
Location: Annandale, VA
5,098 posts, read 4,123,743 times
Reputation: 4199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Not knowing any English is a good indication that one is here illegally. Not always though. It could be that blacks aren't acquiring the skills that it takes to be an electrician, plumber, etc. Most illegals however aren't doing those very skilled jobs. They are doing drywalling and other less skilled jobs in the construction industry. Both blacks and whites are being passed over for illegal aliens because they work cheaper or they are legal Hispanics hired because they can communicate with them.

Who has the stamina to spend an entire day on a hot roof in the summer? Those hispanic guys earn every penny they get.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2014, 09:35 AM
 
12,973 posts, read 12,142,160 times
Reputation: 5398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
The solution is simple.

1. Make English the official language of the United States
2. Only permit citizens and legal immigrants to attend public schools funded by taxpayers.
What difference would an official language make? We build residential homes here with Spanish speaking workers. If you don't speak Spanish you don't get to do construction work. If English was the official language we would still build homes with Spanish speaking workers.

The vast majority of the children of the illegals are citizens. And if you did not allow the illegal children in the schools you would perpetrate a lower class...that has lots of negative implications .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2014, 09:39 AM
 
Location: DFW - Coppell / Las Colinas
29,929 posts, read 34,535,636 times
Reputation: 35922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Who has the stamina to spend an entire day on a hot roof in the summer?
A hungry American without a job. Until 10 years ago that's the way it worked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2014, 09:40 AM
 
31,495 posts, read 14,573,470 times
Reputation: 8356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Who has the stamina to spend an entire day on a hot roof in the summer? Those hispanic guys earn every penny they get.
Who do you think did roofing before the arrival of cheap, illegal labor? Hispanic guys? Are you blurring the lines between those here legally and illegally? No one regardless of their ethnicity has the right to work here illegally. It's all about the bottom dollar for the employer anyway. It has nothing to do with Americans refusing to do that kind of job or any other job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2014, 10:05 AM
 
1,701 posts, read 883,469 times
Reputation: 710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Spur View Post
This family materialize with no clothes?

Being told to go to a Church by the help at the school instead of directing the family to social services really tells you the mind-set of the school and it's staff.

You gossiping about it shows the type of gals at that school. My woman works for an elementary school. She tells me everyday of the cattiness of the staff. Male and female.
The "help at the school? That "help" are college degree educators and it is not their job to see to the needs of the children of other people. Did the woman think that the "help" would take her to Walmart and buy her kids a wardrobe??

Are you one of your "woman's" students??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top