Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 09:35 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellicose View Post
Hispanic definitely. They are coming here illegally by the thousands, and many of which cannot or barely speak English. Before we know it, Spanish will be our next official language.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I doubt that since hostility is growing against this muticulturalism nonsense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarks View Post
Apparently you missed this,
Read the first quote in this present post; my reply that you quoted twice was in reference to it (Bellicose's post).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2010, 12:23 AM

4,427 posts, read 5,154,316 times
Quote:
Carry that to its conclusion, Most white Americans are of Asian descent, by virtue of their descent from west migrating Asian tribes, Goths, Visigoths, Franks, Germans, Slavs.
The Irish and South Italians and Basques are about it for European heritage.

I agree totally, time to dump Columbus Day, and Saint Patrick's Day, and chitlins.

Hmmmmm... Last time I checked, human beings originated in Africa and spread out from there. First Western Asia and into Europe and then India and then your talking East Asia. The migration was spurred by a search for food. They obviously headed north into the woodlands first before trekking over desert towards India/East Asia.

We surely know a few things have changed since this thread was started. Illegal immigration has significantly slowed and there is less opportunity for skilled immigrants as well. It all rests on two huge issues right now.
1. Will an Amnesty be granted?
2. Will birthright citizenship end?

If only number 2 happens (fingers crossed), we will neither end up Asian or Hispanic.

BTW. By 2030, immigration from Latin America and Asia will be greatly slowed for obvious demographic reasons. Post 2030, Africa should rise rather quickly, as they will be the very last place on this planet for cheap labor and economic expansion. Unless automation takes over by then. That would seriously suck for Africa. What a bum rapp.......

Old 04-06-2010, 01:17 AM

1,807 posts, read 3,323,689 times
indians are going to take over mark my words they are smarter than legal or illegal us residents and work harder than both.
prepare to work for your indian overlords.

Old 04-06-2010, 06:30 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
indians are going to take over mark my words they are smarter than legal or illegal us residents and work harder than both.

Been to New Jersey lately?

Old 04-06-2010, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
Again: note the fact that oceans are quite effective in keeping people out-----------besides; India is making serious socioeconomic strides of its own so many of its citizens are staying put.

PS: the language of commerce in India is English-----------and, the culture of the elite there is basically WASP.

Old 04-07-2010, 02:14 PM

4,875 posts, read 10,072,540 times
An "ethnic" one, maybe?

One can be a White Hispanic, a Black Hispanic, an Asian Hispanic, or an "Other" Hispanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
What category is it under then? What other choices are given under that same category besides Hispanic?

Old 04-07-2010, 03:48 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicman View Post
An "ethnic" one, maybe?

One can be a White Hispanic, a Black Hispanic, an Asian Hispanic, or an "Other" Hispanic
Hispanic isn't the only ethnic group residing in this country so why ask only about that one?

Old 04-07-2010, 03:57 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
Apparently you missed this,
No, I didn’t miss it. Unless I misinterpreted his post, he was referring to the attempted balkanization of this country by illegal aliens who have no desire to assimilate. He’s free to correct me if I’m wrong.

Old 04-07-2010, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
No, I didn’t miss it. Unless I misinterpreted his post, he was referring to the attempted balkanization of this country by illegal aliens who have no desire to assimilate. He’s free to correct me if I’m wrong.
And you are 100% correct in that assumption.

Old 04-07-2010, 08:52 PM

487 posts, read 636,483 times
Most of you fail to see the big picture. Mass immigration from third world countries is being purposely forced upon every western nation because the goal is to dilute any sense of national identity and cohesion, its much easier to control many different conflicting groups than one unified solidarity. Everything is going according to plan for the New World Government. You really thought the government is capable of invading countries halfway around the world but incapable of securing its border? The People That Be do not care about your idea of "America", they want everyone to embrace a more global identity that transcends all borders. As the demographic changes take place "America" will cease to be special and will instead be assimilated into the greatern Latin America, eventually ending up similar to Brazil. The writing is on the wall, open your eyes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration