U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-28-2014, 10:01 PM
 
1,406 posts, read 2,741,805 times
Reputation: 1081

Advertisements

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/29/us/mexican-held-in-shootings-was-deported-after-arrests.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&modul e=second-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Quote:
LOS ANGELES — It would seem to be a worst case that opponents of the Obama administration on immigration had long forecast: An illegal immigrant — one who had been deported twice, yet returned to the country each time — is accused of killing two Northern California sheriff’s officers in a six-hour shooting rampage Friday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-29-2014, 07:52 PM
 
8,063 posts, read 3,624,621 times
Reputation: 2449
Good example why enforcement and secure the boarder at all cost.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2014, 07:59 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,293,898 times
Reputation: 6451
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Good example why enforcement and secure the boarder at all cost.
Your absolutely right. This should be how it is. But we also know why it isn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2014, 05:35 PM
 
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
1,017 posts, read 554,032 times
Reputation: 1626
Yeah, Governor Brown has already told illegals that "mi Casa is your Casa." One of many things wrong with California.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2014, 06:01 PM
 
1,406 posts, read 2,741,805 times
Reputation: 1081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
Yeah, Governor Brown has already told illegals that "mi Casa is your Casa." One of many things wrong with California.
In Maryland, Governor Martin O'Malley calls illegals "New Americans." He gave them in-state tuition and driver licenses. His government gives Casa de Maryland, an organization that provides support to illegal aliens, and whose lobbying arm pushes for amnesty, millions of dollars annually in taxpayer money. Finally, this guy wants to be your next president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2014, 04:14 AM
 
1,701 posts, read 883,664 times
Reputation: 710
Where's Obama and Holder condemning this?

Amazing that they can't shut their mouths when a policeman has to kill in self-defense, or an illegal kills an American, and not a peep when it's a crime perpetrated by an illegal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2014, 05:01 AM
 
Location: Massachusetts
10,032 posts, read 6,861,665 times
Reputation: 4207
Shooting rampage? Whelp, that means we clearly need more gun control. Restricting illegal immigration is racist but restricting the Constitutional rights of law abiding citizens is fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2014, 09:38 AM
 
Location: The land where cats rule
10,946 posts, read 7,979,077 times
Reputation: 3602
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
Where's Obama and Holder condemning this?

Amazing that they can't shut their mouths when a policeman has to kill in self-defense, or an illegal kills an American, and not a peep when it's a crime perpetrated by an illegal.
Well, these were white cops killed by an Obama select group so they see nothing wrong with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2014, 09:49 AM
 
Location: Southeast, where else?
3,914 posts, read 4,010,463 times
Reputation: 5781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Well, these were white cops killed by an Obama select group so they see nothing wrong with it.

Arjay, he has a point and you know it. Holder couldn't do enough for a bad guy caught on film and now a sheriff's deputy is gunned down, witnesses abound and Holder and the President are silent?

Hey, what about HIS rights? Does anyone care? How about Chicago? Obama's hometown.....40 killed a month routinely and not a word.....

If it doesn't fit the narrative, it doesn't fit, does it? And racism DOES go both ways, doesn't it? Holder is the textbook example of this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2014, 03:48 PM
 
Location: USA
18,549 posts, read 13,688,608 times
Reputation: 12135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Arjay, he has a point and you know it. Holder couldn't do enough for a bad guy caught on film and now a sheriff's deputy is gunned down, witnesses abound and Holder and the President are silent?

Hey, what about HIS rights? Does anyone care? How about Chicago? Obama's hometown.....40 killed a month routinely and not a word.....

If it doesn't fit the narrative, it doesn't fit, does it? And racism DOES go both ways, doesn't it? Holder is the textbook example of this.
Holder? From his history, he probably sold him the gun and the ammunition. Maybe Susan Rice will come out and announce the guy did it because he watched a You Tube video. You can't make this stuff up

Last edited by LS Jaun; 11-04-2014 at 04:25 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top