U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-01-2008, 05:29 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles, which as I understand was once upon a time ago part of the United States of America
849 posts, read 739,528 times
Reputation: 314

Advertisements

Excellent videos -- total runtime around 10 minutes:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFop-Rl28Mk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeJOlti6I4E

I challenge anybody to show me, after watching these videos entirely, how unchecked immigration is good for the U.S.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-02-2008, 03:01 PM
 
522 posts, read 858,699 times
Reputation: 116
Lightbulb Duncan Hunter!!!!

I am voting for Duncan Hunter ..in case you havn't heard who he is, he is the only candidate running anymore who WILL get them outta here!!!!
Couple that with the fact that if something is not done soon our country is doomed to this behavior and worse,
it truly is a matter of our National security.

For anyone out there that can see this..please do not believe the mass media, they don't talk about him too much, they try to pass him off as a candidate that cannot win. Don't you believe it!!!
Please vote for Duncan Hunter and save our country from this massive inundation of immigrants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2008, 04:09 PM
 
67 posts, read 37,622 times
Reputation: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen570 View Post
I am voting for Duncan Hunter ..in case you havn't heard who he is, he is the only candidate running anymore who WILL get them outta here!!!!
Couple that with the fact that if something is not done soon our country is doomed to this behavior and worse,
it truly is a matter of our National security.

For anyone out there that can see this..please do not believe the mass media, they don't talk about him too much, they try to pass him off as a candidate that cannot win. Don't you believe it!!!
Please vote for Duncan Hunter and save our country from this massive inundation of immigrants.
Unfortunately he hasn't a chance, like Tancredo he is a Johhny One Note because it's his only issue. I would vote for either at the drop of a hat, but you have to be practical. Ron Paul is my boy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2008, 04:45 PM
 
251 posts, read 1,172,813 times
Reputation: 131
What a bunch of hype! I LIVE here.....and trust me...Canoga Park was not 'rocking'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2008, 04:49 PM
 
902 posts, read 508,365 times
Reputation: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanman View Post
Unfortunately he hasn't a chance, like Tancredo he is a Johhny One Note because it's his only issue. I would vote for either at the drop of a hat, but you have to be practical. Ron Paul is my boy.
And Rudy is also a Johnny One Note because all he talks about is terrorism because that is all he is about. And the terrible facts are that he is an idiot because he didn't do what he should have in New York City.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2008, 07:38 PM
 
Location: Eagan, Minnesota
751 posts, read 851,346 times
Reputation: 151
What a bunch of ignorant people! The most amusing of all was the fat, ugly Mexican lady telling the illegals to go back to their countries(She is probably an anchor baby herself LOL). How hypocritical!

If you are not satisfied with current immigration policy, organize yourself and go talk to your representatives in a civilized way. Going to a neighborhood and trying to intimidate people is not only ignorant but it only creates more division and hatred in this already very tense and divided society.

Also, how stupid for these people to go to a place like Canoga Park, a place that is now heavily Hispanic LOL. The cameraman was crapping in his pants as he became surrounded by angry Mexicans. Incredibly stupid!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2008, 09:07 PM
 
Location: Helena, Montana
2,010 posts, read 2,047,401 times
Reputation: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
What a bunch of ignorant people! The most amusing of all was the fat, ugly Mexican lady telling the illegals to go back to their countries(She is probably an anchor baby herself LOL). How hypocritical!

If you are not satisfied with current immigration policy, organize yourself and go talk to your representatives in a civilized way. Going to a neighborhood and trying to intimidate people is not only ignorant but it only creates more division and hatred in this already very tense and divided society.
Were you not the one who posted the other day about how we need another march like in 2006, and that you would be marching right with the Mexicans? Were those marches not IGNORANT, UNCIVILIZED AND HYPOCRITICAL?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2008, 09:30 PM
 
608 posts, read 882,377 times
Reputation: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Lombards View Post
Excellent videos -- total runtime around 10 minutes:


YouTube - No More Invasion Rocks Canoga Park (part 1)

YouTube - No More Invasion Rocks Canoga Park (part 2)

I challenge anybody to show me, after watching these videos entirely, how unchecked immigration is good for the U.S.
I watched these two videos and others. Not sure how you are proving your point. #1 you assume all those standing in the street are illegal. #2 provocation (both sided are guilty) does nothing to prove any point what so ever. #3 the alleged rock thrown at the vehicle in one of the videos may be real but may also be staged. Any video just like the written word can be one sided and nothing more than propoganda. So what are we supposed to get out of this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2008, 10:56 PM
 
Location: Helena, Montana
2,010 posts, read 2,047,401 times
Reputation: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonCynic View Post
I watched these two videos and others. Not sure how you are proving your point. #1 you assume all those standing in the street are illegal.


They are day laborers standing outside a home depot, typically citizens don't do that. I would assume you're not from CA where I see this crap everyday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2008, 03:13 AM
 
Location: escondido,ca
194 posts, read 401,514 times
Reputation: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Lombards View Post
Excellent videos -- total runtime around 10 minutes:


YouTube - No More Invasion Rocks Canoga Park (part 1)

YouTube - No More Invasion Rocks Canoga Park (part 2)

I challenge anybody to show me, after watching these videos entirely, how unchecked immigration is good for the U.S.
These people truly look like a bunch of ignorant rednecks!!! How inappropriate to turn a political debate into a confrontation. I suspect the bloody guy they showed in the beginning of the clip, surely provoked the incident. Those protesters are clearly mean spirited people that confirm the American a**hole stereotype that much of the world views us with. I could see if these people were in competition for the menial labor jobs the immigrants were lining up to get, but they weren't. They had nothing better to do than to harass people that obviously were worse off then them. They looked like grown up bullies, and it makes me cringe that they would actually claim to do this in the name of my country. No class at all!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top