U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-13-2014, 05:31 PM
 
12,376 posts, read 6,869,163 times
Reputation: 5944

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy4017 View Post
It will hurt ALL of America, not only whites. But that's the whole point. Obama wants to make this country MUCH LESS white than it is, though that's most often the unspoken 800-lb gorilla in the room.

Handouts. welfare, illegal drivers, 3-4 families living in a house meant for 1 family with the resultant filth--breeding like rats and rabbits.....

Bad enough that they leave their trash all over places where they are crossing. The filth and trash they spread all over the place is disgusting, and so are the Third-world diseases they bring.

Photos of Trash in the Arizona Desert Left Behind by Illegal Immigrants-Truth!
While this post couldn't be more truthful it's not something that people living in Rhode Island could or would ever understand. Illegal immigration doesn't seem like that big of a deal when you live in the North East and the only brown people you see daily are parking out back in the service entrance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-13-2014, 05:41 PM
 
671 posts, read 617,905 times
Reputation: 1243
The republicans could rescind/stop the order but woun't..They could shut it down by monetary control but will not do that either....In a few months Obamacare will be ruled on by the Supreme Court again and it's fall will start there...
All this blunderbust about stopping the illegals is just that...The powers that pull the democrat/republican parties want it to happen and it will..Neither party gives a damn about anything except the 2016 elections...Or who will be the puppet party for the powers that pull the strings......In the end,your vote is narrowed to chose one or two people chosen,owned and paid for.....It's that simple.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-13-2014, 05:44 PM
 
11,485 posts, read 5,507,878 times
Reputation: 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy4017 View Post
It will hurt ALL of America, not only whites. But that's the whole point. Obama wants to make this country MUCH LESS white than it is, though that's most often the unspoken 800-lb gorilla in the room.

Handouts. welfare, illegal drivers, 3-4 families living in a house meant for 1 family with the resultant filth--breeding like rats and rabbits.....

Bad enough that they leave their trash all over places where they are crossing. The filth and trash they spread all over the place is disgusting, and so are the Third-world diseases they bring.

Photos of Trash in the Arizona Desert Left Behind by Illegal Immigrants-Truth!
Very well put! If I could rep you again, I would.

Funny how the lamestream media refuses to discuss the trash that illegals dump on fragile desert eco-systems. Meanwhile, liberals are wringing their hands over environmental destruction yet you don't hear so much as a peep about the tons of trash in the desert. What hypocrites they are!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-13-2014, 06:14 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,287,998 times
Reputation: 6451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy4017 View Post
It will hurt ALL of America, not only whites. But that's the whole point. Obama wants to make this country MUCH LESS white than it is, though that's most often the unspoken 800-lb gorilla in the room.

Handouts. welfare, illegal drivers, 3-4 families living in a house meant for 1 family with the resultant filth--breeding like rats and rabbits.....

Bad enough that they leave their trash all over places where they are crossing. The filth and trash they spread all over the place is disgusting, and so are the Third-world diseases they bring.

Photos of Trash in the Arizona Desert Left Behind by Illegal Immigrants-Truth!


Exactly and well put, this will hurt all Americans who are citizens, not just some. Your right this was and is Obama's agenda all along, I have been saying this over and over again.

The lovely media, does not want to broadcast, the not so good, the very ugly and the bad that Illegals take into this Country. Do we really need all these extra people and the burdens this Country will suffer because of them.

I think Obama is a very poor in mature childish loser, and by golly because of the loss to Dems, he is going to make sure this is going to happen, you see the type of person he is. The President does know how most Americans feel about this topic, and guess what, he does not care.

If he goes along with this, there was gridlock before, it will get worse. This situation I see is a no win except for those who are planning to gain by this move. He has no intentions of working with Republicans, his legacy matters to him more then any compromise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-13-2014, 06:25 PM
 
Location: Sonoran Desert
27,815 posts, read 37,852,315 times
Reputation: 17400
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAGeorge View Post
The republicans could rescind/stop the order but woun't..They could shut it down by monetary control but will not do that either....In a few months Obamacare will be ruled on by the Supreme Court again and it's fall will start there...
All this blunderbust about stopping the illegals is just that...The powers that pull the democrat/republican parties want it to happen and it will..Neither party gives a damn about anything except the 2016 elections...Or who will be the puppet party for the powers that pull the strings......In the end,your vote is narrowed to chose one or two people chosen,owned and paid for.....It's that simple.......
The republicans want to be the party that throws children's parents out (who have lived here for 10 years, no less) and the party that wants to take away health insurance from millions of Americans, many with chronic conditions that might kill them without treatment? Even their deep pocketed insurance contributors are against them on the ACA now that the profits have been rolling in. That is the party image that will be running in 2016 if you had your way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-13-2014, 06:35 PM
 
3,031 posts, read 2,861,792 times
Reputation: 3362
Okay, before this thread descends into someone recruiting for a membership I would never want to join...
It's not about Whites and Browns, etc. it's about legal and illegal.

My ancestors came over here from Finland, and (humor me here, I know its a small nation) if they somehow found a way to flood over here from across the southern border and displayed the SAME situation as we in the hot zones of illegal immigration have observed; (I don't have to go over all the problems, you all know them by heart) I would still say, "We need a fence to stop this!" I wouldn't CARE how white, how blonde, how blue eyed or how much I loved a breakfast of Pannukakku or a nice hot Finnish sauna, or the fact that they are "my people".

Just sayin'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-13-2014, 06:38 PM
 
11,485 posts, read 5,507,878 times
Reputation: 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
The republicans want to be the party that throws children's parents out (who have lived here for 10 years, no less)

Those parents who have lived here ILLEGALLY for 10 years have no business being here. They need to get deported.

Would you say that a criminal who has been on the lam for 10 years should not be put in jail? I'm guessing you would want that criminal hunted down and jailed because...well...s/he broke the law. Yet you want to give illegal aliens a pass just because they have anchor babies. Should criminals on the lam get a free pass because they happen to have kids?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-13-2014, 06:42 PM
 
12,376 posts, read 6,869,163 times
Reputation: 5944
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Those parents who have lived here ILLEGALLY for 10 years have no business being here. They need to get deported.

Would you say that a criminal who has been on the lam for 10 years should not be put in jail? I'm guessing you would want that criminal hunted down and jailed because...well...s/he broke the law. Yet you want to give illegal aliens a pass just because they have anchor babies. Should criminals on the lam get a free pass because they happen to have kids?
If democrats could somehow ensure that criminals on the lam would vote D in every election you can bet they would support them in many ways as well.

This entire situation is very simple, democrats are willing to look past people breaking the law only because those people vote democrat. If illegal immigrants voted for Republicans you would see a very different dem and POTUS response.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-13-2014, 07:11 PM
 
3,216 posts, read 1,766,851 times
Reputation: 1215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollytree View Post
He's threatening it because the REPUBs have stonewalled all attempts at passing any reform bill. White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters on Friday that Obama will proceed with an executive order unless the House acts by December on the reform the Senate passed last year.

I could be wrong but I do not think the REPUBS proposed any counter legislation to help solve the issue.
The cynicism that is inherent in the statements regarding Republican stonewalling is stunning! The Democrats had TOTAL control for the first two years of President Obama's administration and did NOTHING to reform immigration. Why is it only the fault of the Republicans?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-13-2014, 07:16 PM
 
31,475 posts, read 14,565,596 times
Reputation: 8350
Quote:
Originally Posted by toryturner View Post
The cynicism that is inherent in the statements regarding Republican stonewalling is stunning! The Democrats had TOTAL control for the first two years of President Obama's administration and did NOTHING to reform immigration. Why is it only the fault of the Republicans?
What exactly is "reforming" immigration anyway?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top