U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2014, 06:45 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,278,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saxon Lion View Post
Black birth rate is still at replacement level whereas white is not and has not for a long time already. Also if you look over the last 50 years the black percentage of the population has been consistently around 12-13%. The white has gone from 90% down to early 60% today which is a huge drop, this is mostly to do with unrestricted immigration (illegal and legal).

As for the financial cost they work for far less money and pay no income tax, they and their kids use services (education, medical etc) which they don't even pay for.
I'd agree but; "Hispanics" WERE considered "white" back in the day except for the ones who have real dark skin like some Mexicans and Puerto Ricans and most Dominicans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2014, 06:48 PM

44,564 posts, read 43,103,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I'd agree but; "Hispanics" WERE considered "white" back in the day except for the ones who have real dark skin like some Mexicans and Puerto Ricans and most Dominicans.
One thing to consider, is that Hispanic is not a race. Alot of people don't seem to understand that. Dominicans and Puerto Ricans don't have that much in common with Guatemalans and Salvadorans, other than the Spanish language and Catholic faith.

Actually, one thing to consider is that EVERY group except Hispanics has a birth rate below replacement level. And even within the Hispanic population, that can vary by ethnic group.

Old 11-15-2014, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Illegal aliens receive welfare through their U.S. born kids.
Maybe, but what is the rate of welfare receipt? What percentage of illegals are on welfare via the children? And then what is the rate for every other demographic in the USA?

Old 11-15-2014, 06:51 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,278,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Actually, one thing to consider is that EVERY group except Hispanics has a birth rate below replacement level. And even within the Hispanic population, that can vary by ethnic group.
Agreed. Tho it does seem to be the Indian and Indian mix Hispanics with bigger families; not Black or white Hispanic as much in 2014.

Old 11-15-2014, 07:09 PM

31,471 posts, read 14,565,596 times
Quote:
Maybe, but what is the rate of welfare receipt? What percentage of illegals are on welfare via the children? And then what is the rate for every other demographic in the USA?
What does it matter? If illegal aliens weren't here and reproducing on our soil that would be less being sucked out of our tax coffers.

Here's a link for you.

Most Illegal Immigrant Families Collect Welfare - Judicial Watch

Old 11-15-2014, 07:09 PM

11,485 posts, read 5,507,878 times
Quote:
Whatever the percentage, it is too high. Even if it is only 1% (which it is way more than that), it's still too high. The number should be at zero.

Old 11-15-2014, 07:10 PM

89 posts, read 123,170 times
Quote:
Actually, when it comes to replacement levels, neither Blacks or Whites are at the level. In developed nations, replacement level is 2.1. Both Blacks and Whites in the USA are under 2.0.

Many earn less and pay no taxes. You have plenty of people living off of welfare, who are American citizens not paying for any services they.

The only things that concern me when it comes to those who immigrate
1) Come legally
2) Obey and respect the laws in this nation
3) Treat others the way you want to be treated. In short, don't commit crimes. Don't hurt anyone.

I couldn't care less what race/ethnicity those persons are.

Tell me this. Why should I be worried about demographic changes?
Maybe you dont care about demographic change but i do. I dont want to be a minority and my culture and civilization snuffed out by some other foreign aliens. I want my descendants to live in a free western society which they can call their own, not this multicultural mess our so-called leaders have put us in. The USA wont survive in the future at this rate of decline, hopefully the political construct of the US will cease, the sooner the better.

Old 11-15-2014, 07:17 PM

4,908 posts, read 3,486,368 times
Quote:
Maybe, but what is the rate of welfare receipt? 1. What percentage of illegals are on welfare via the children? 2. And then what is the rate for every other demographic in the USA?

1. Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children | Center for Immigration Studies

2. The rate of welfare usage by other demographics in the United States is not pertinent to any discussion related to illegals and their US born children.

Old 11-15-2014, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed. Tho it does seem to be the Indian and Indian mix Hispanics with bigger families; not Black or white Hispanic as much in 2014.
Something else to consider as well. The definition of whose Black, White, mixed, and Indian among Hispanics can vary. And consider this. Alex Rodriguez, American born baseball player of Dominican parents, isn't thought of as Black. Mariah Carey, who was born to an Afro-Venezuelan father and a White, Irish-American mother, is thought of as Black, even though both persons have Hispanic heritage. And there are other things to consider. What is considered Black, Indigenous, or White here is the states differs in parts of Latin America.

Old 11-15-2014, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saxon Lion View Post
Maybe you dont care about demographic change but i do. I dont want to be a minority and my culture and civilization snuffed out by some other foreign aliens. I want my descendants to live in a free western society which they can call their own, not this multicultural mess our so-called leaders have put us in. The USA wont survive in the future at this rate of decline, hopefully the political construct of the US will cease, the sooner the better.
I'm already a minority in this nation, so the demographic changes aren't something that worry me. My only concerns are that whoever comes here obeys the law, works hard, and treats me the way they want to be treated. Race isn't pertinent to me.

And by the way, the USA was only 90%+ White between 1880-1960, and that was because of that mass immigration that you seem to despise so much. And that free society you want so much, it isn't only yours. This whole nation came out of people coming from other places, so don't be surprised if other people come here. When the Europeans came, they encountered the non-White indigenous peoples.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or