U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-09-2009, 10:38 AM
 
197 posts, read 231,856 times
Reputation: 42

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
You're joking, right?

Citing broad-based statistics to show trends in a narrow group is a misapplication of the science. That violent crime has gone down overall tells us nothing - absolutely nothing - about the impact of illegal immigration on violent crime. To illustrate the fallacy of such a tactic, insert "ex-felon" for "illegal immigrant," and claim that recidivism is nonexistent. Of course, every study ever done shows that those who have been to prison are far more likely to commit crimes than others.

Anyone who's paying attention realizes that the welfare roles dropped dramatically after the Welfare Reform Act was signed into law. More faulty "analysis."

Could it be that the WSJ has an agenda? Nah... *buries head in sand*

The myths about illegal immigrants, and recent immigrants in general have been debunked, that's why we continue thriving in the US, we also understand that like in any culture, there is always a small group of dissatisfied, angry, usually uneducated, intolerant people trying to make a case against the established system. The truth is that our bi-cultural, bilingual society is widely accepted and is the norm in the US, and nothing will change that, VIVA USA!!!!!!

 
Old 05-09-2009, 10:43 AM
 
3,712 posts, read 5,717,133 times
Reputation: 1285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
The myths about illegal immigrants, and recent immigrants in general have been debunked, that's why we continue thriving in the US, we also understand that like in any culture, there is always a small group of dissatisfied, angry, usually uneducated, intolerant people trying to make a case against the established system. The truth is that our bi-cultural, bilingual society is widely accepted and is the norm in the US, and nothing will change that, VIVA USA!!!!!!
That's right. The dissatisfied, angry, uneducated and intolerant illegal aliens are trying to make a case against our legal immigration system that has served the US well for decades. I am glad to see you are finally coming to your senses.

Viva the Glorious Motherland! Hopefully, we will remember all of this the next time your True Leaders show up on our doorstep, hat in hand, asking for 440,000 doses of Tamiflu from the stockpile that we have carefully amassed over the years.

PS Don't forget to pay us back!
 
Old 05-09-2009, 10:55 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,669,573 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
The myths about illegal immigrants, and recent immigrants in general have been debunked, that's why we continue thriving in the US, we also understand that like in any culture, there is always a small group of dissatisfied, angry, usually uneducated, intolerant people trying to make a case against the established system. The truth is that our bi-cultural, bilingual society is widely accepted and is the norm in the US, and nothing will change that, VIVA USA!!!!!!
That post made my day---------------it is flat out comical!

Delusional thinking at its best!
 
Old 05-09-2009, 11:09 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,832,685 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
The myths about illegal immigrants, and recent immigrants in general have been debunked, that's why we continue thriving in the US, we also understand that like in any culture, there is always a small group of dissatisfied, angry, usually uneducated, intolerant people trying to make a case against the established system. The truth is that our bi-cultural, bilingual society is widely accepted and is the norm in the US, and nothing will change that, VIVA USA!!!!!!
Well, well. . . you FINALLY admitted to being an illegal alien; as if we didnít already know. Dream on DREAMie, this country will soon be only one of your fond memories. Adios!
 
Old 05-10-2009, 01:05 AM
 
197 posts, read 231,856 times
Reputation: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Well, well. . . you FINALLY admitted to being an illegal alien; as if we didnít already know. Dream on DREAMie, this country will soon be only one of your fond memories. Adios!

Nah....., I'll stay here, in order to continue educating you guys, LOL
 
Old 05-10-2009, 01:21 AM
 
Location: central Oregon
1,856 posts, read 2,031,134 times
Reputation: 2382
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
That's right. The dissatisfied, angry, uneducated and intolerant illegal aliens are trying to make a case against our legal immigration system that has served the US well for decades. I am glad to see you are finally coming to your senses.

Viva the Glorious Motherland! Hopefully, we will remember all of this the next time your True Leaders show up on our doorstep, hat in hand, asking for 440,000 doses of Tamiflu from the stockpile that we have carefully amassed over the years.

PS Don't forget to pay us back!
So glad to see that someone read his/her post the same way I did.
 
Old 05-15-2009, 07:17 AM
 
9 posts, read 10,287 times
Reputation: 10
They are only criminals if they are not white. When White people come into your land illegally they are not considered criminals, but explorers.

The "problem" that are always listed, costs and taxes etc. would be solved if the social security numbers were given as son as they arrived. If you can turn everything into a business, (and believe me that fact sickens me) why can't you turn migration into a business? Instead of letting the coyote collect the fee, we should. We should have a reception center, a clearance center for criminality and health. In a few weeks you can determine if they pass and then give them a number and a time limit to be here. If they want to stay then they can pay another fee and take the classes. If not they can leave and come back another time. It seems to me that would create plenty of jobs supervising this entire process.

But Now that this country has taken all the best from all over the world we want to close the borders and keep everybody out. What about when we needed lumber, rubber, sugar, slaves? Then it was okay for everyone to cross borders? I suggest everyone read the book Hugo Chavez gave to Obama.

But just as we are addicted to oil, We are addicted to White Supremacy. And the first line of fight for an addiction is to admit you have a problem. FAT CHANCE of that happening.


REVOLUTION!!!!
 
Old 05-15-2009, 07:31 AM
 
235 posts, read 251,354 times
Reputation: 106
Default we hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Well, well. . . you FINALLY admitted to being an illegal alien; as if we didnít already know. Dream on DREAMie, this country will soon be only one of your fond memories. Adios!

we hope.. as long as business continue to hire them and use the E Verify program and our taxdollars support them through programs like sec 8, medicaid, welfare, food stamps, they aren't going anywhere. why don't our own government use the Everify system when these people apply for assistance.. they come here and have anchor babies just for state aid.. and taxpayers have to support these kids through college..

[SIZE=2]http://www.elpasotimes.com/nationworld/ci_11350240
[/SIZE]

we should do what Eisenhower did..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_*******
 
Old 05-15-2009, 07:37 AM
 
235 posts, read 251,354 times
Reputation: 106
Default i had to laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by aicram62 View Post
They are only criminals if they are not white. When White people come into your land illegally they are not considered criminals, but explorers.

The "problem" that are always listed, costs and taxes etc. would be solved if the social security numbers were given as son as they arrived. If you can turn everything into a business, (and believe me that fact sickens me) why can't you turn migration into a business? Instead of letting the coyote collect the fee, we should. We should have a reception center, a clearance center for criminality and health. In a few weeks you can determine if they pass and then give them a number and a time limit to be here. If they want to stay then they can pay another fee and take the classes. If not they can leave and come back another time. It seems to me that would create plenty of jobs supervising this entire process.

But Now that this country has taken all the best from all over the world we want to close the borders and keep everybody out. What about when we needed lumber, rubber, sugar, slaves? Then it was okay for everyone to cross borders? I suggest everyone read the book Hugo Chavez gave to Obama.

But just as we are addicted to oil, We are addicted to White Supremacy. And the first line of fight for an addiction is to admit you have a problem. FAT CHANCE of that happening.


REVOLUTION!!!!
i had to laugh at this one.. i guess you forget that they all have their own powers behind them.. Ms 13, black panthers, naacp the worst of all. The kkk etc.. and when you have 40 million plus sneaking in the back door and then the hispanic illegals have their anchor babies for taxpayers to raise through college and business' that hire illegals for cash.. do you not know how criminal most of them are? Do you not know they make their own phony id's for public assistance, drivers license, voters card, food stamps, emergency cash assistance, sec 8 and have their tax payer paid babies and have the gull to say that they are entitled to be here? most are corrupt criminals and should be deported immediately. Do what Eisenhower did.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_*******
 
Old 05-15-2009, 07:45 AM
 
9 posts, read 10,287 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post

PS Don't forget to pay us back!

TO The US as an empire and its descendents: YOU OWE THEM!!! You just refuse to admit what you have done. I wish we were stronger with our message. The JEWS were smart they say NEVER FORGET. But this country wants to continue to lie to itself and to others.

What do you have in this country that was not taken from someone else? That was not paid for with someone else's blood? Nothing! I wonder whether you could ever have been anybody if you had not swindled and murdered to get what you have.

If you had to have been fair and trade honestly, would you be ahead of the rest of world now? If you had to pay reparations to all the countries you violated, would you then become a fourth world country?

You'd better hope the World court never gets strong enough to accuse you, for your crimes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top