U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2009, 06:58 AM

235 posts, read 251,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aicram62 View Post
TO The US as an empire and its descendents: YOU OWE THEM!!! You just refuse to admit what you have done. I wish we were stronger with our message. The JEWS were smart they say NEVER FORGET. But this country wants to continue to lie to itself and to others.

What do you have in this country that was not taken from someone else? That was not paid for with someone else's blood? Nothing! I wonder whether you could ever have been anybody if you had not swindled and murdered to get what you have.

If you had to have been fair and trade honestly, would you be ahead of the rest of world now? If you had to pay reparations to all the countries you violated, would you then become a fourth world country?

You'd better hope the World court never gets strong enough to accuse you, for your crimes.

keep believing the bull.. you ruined your own country and now ruining mine.. what more can i say.. its been said and you still keep believing i owe you.. My immigrant family came here, was health checked, and paid their own way.. they didn't rely on taxpayers to support them or their anchor babies..they loved our culture and learned our language. they hung the american flag with pride.. how poor is mexico that they come here so taxpayers can feed/clothe/house them? why should I? Because you say "i owe them".. not on your life Jose!!!!

Old 05-15-2009, 06:59 AM

3,712 posts, read 5,709,656 times
Quote:
TO The US as an empire and its descendents: YOU OWE THEM!!! You just refuse to admit what you have done. I wish we were stronger with our message. The JEWS were smart they say NEVER FORGET. But this country wants to continue to lie to itself and to others.

What do you have in this country that was not taken from someone else? That was not paid for with someone else's blood? Nothing! I wonder whether you could ever have been anybody if you had not swindled and murdered to get what you have.

If you had to have been fair and trade honestly, would you be ahead of the rest of world now? If you had to pay reparations to all the countries you violated, would you then become a fourth world country?

You'd better hope the World court never gets strong enough to accuse you, for your crimes.
You don't happen to live here, do you? If so how can you stand living in such a corrupt, dissolute country (according to you)?

We owe no one anything. Mexico needs to reimburse us for the 440,000 doses of Tamiflu (antiviral) that we sent them. The US has over the years purchased a stockpile of antivirals to have on hand in case we are confronted with a flu pandemic. Any country can do the same. It is not our fault if a country fails to do so. We need to be repaid so that we will have sufficient stocks on hand in case they are needed for Americans.

As for the rest of your rant:

Old 05-15-2009, 07:17 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:

What about the crimes that Spain committed against the indigenous people of Mexico? What about China taking Tibet? What about the Aztecs murdering weaker Indian groups prior to Cortez? What about Stalin (USSR) and his crimes?

Get over it: bad things have happened all the way around.

One reason that few nations will dare screw with the USA is we are too damn strong----------and, will use our power.

Old 05-15-2009, 07:20 AM

Quote:
They are only criminals if they are not white. When White people come into your land illegally they are not considered criminals, but explorers.

The "problem" that are always listed, costs and taxes etc. would be solved if the social security numbers were given as son as they arrived. If you can turn everything into a business, (and believe me that fact sickens me) why can't you turn migration into a business? Instead of letting the coyote collect the fee, we should. We should have a reception center, a clearance center for criminality and health. In a few weeks you can determine if they pass and then give them a number and a time limit to be here. If they want to stay then they can pay another fee and take the classes. If not they can leave and come back another time. It seems to me that would create plenty of jobs supervising this entire process.

But Now that this country has taken all the best from all over the world we want to close the borders and keep everybody out. What about when we needed lumber, rubber, sugar, slaves? Then it was okay for everyone to cross borders? I suggest everyone read the book Hugo Chavez gave to Obama.

But just as we are addicted to oil, We are addicted to White Supremacy. And the first line of fight for an addiction is to admit you have a problem. FAT CHANCE of that happening.

REVOLUTION!!!!
To the victor goes the spoils.

Face it: hindsight being 20/20; the USA should have taken all of Mexico back in 1848-------------God knows it would be a much better place than present.

Old 05-30-2009, 12:21 AM

197 posts, read 231,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
The pro illegal supporters are grasping at straws------------their ship is sinking.

With Obama in power, the hispanics are getting a more fair share of the decision making here, the nomination of Sotomayor is one example.
We should cherish the contribution of hispanics to our society, when it comes to immigration a comprehensive amnesty bringing 25-30 million
hispanics out of the shadows is the right and smart thing to do.

Old 05-30-2009, 05:50 AM

Default why

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
With Obama in power, the hispanics are getting a more fair share of the decision making here, the nomination of Sotomayor is one example.
We should cherish the contribution of hispanics to our society, when it comes to immigration a comprehensive amnesty bringing 25-30 million

I got news for you.. something you may not be aware of..Obama is the worst when it comes to illegals and hispanics.. you only hear what he's saying and not what he's doing in the background.. keep voting democrat. And WHY do you want fairer laws this what you have already?? You are here having anchor babies and taxpayers are paying for your babies through college.. then you use phony i'ds to obtain not one, but many welfare checks a month.. You using phony id's to obtain voters cards and drivers licenses.. You are getting food stamps and medicaid and emergency cash assistance.. they have numerous anchor babies for the sole purpose of more welfare.. nice parents huhs? You come to america for hand outs that we give.. How much more fairer can we get? what more do you want? You send your kids to school innoculated against disease, you use tax dollars when you send your kids to school. You sneak in the back door with your drugs, cartells, diseases and poorer than hell and have babies..You work for cash and still collect tax payer benefits.. You send your money back to mexico and boosting their economy. this make sense to you? me either!! So what more should our government do for you.. you are your own worse nightmare.. and don't realize it. You don't want to become citizens, its more beneficial to stay illegal.So why in the hell should i want to share my childrens jobs with you?? Get legal, pay taxes, quit feasting on my money or get the hell out...Can i explain it any more simpler that this??

Old 05-30-2009, 06:22 AM

Quote:
And Sotomayor's nomination is already in trouble.

FYI: the only way we will amnesty a bunch of Mexicans is if/when we take the northern tier of Mx states once that nation disintegrates-----------which is growing ever more likely.

Old 05-30-2009, 06:59 AM

Default and

and with sotomayors 5 out of 6 supreme court trials overturned, how smart is this racist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And Sotomayor's nomination is already in trouble.

FYI: the only way we will amnesty a bunch of Mexicans is if/when we take the northern tier of Mx states once that nation disintegrates-----------which is growing ever more likely.

Old 05-30-2009, 11:17 AM

197 posts, read 231,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by a flag of honor View Post
and with sotomayors 5 out of 6 supreme court trials overturned, how smart is this racist?

How much you wanna bet she'll be confirmed, at least with 75% of the vote. LOL

Old 05-30-2009, 11:26 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Quote:
How much you wanna bet she'll be confirmed, at least with 75% of the vote. LOL
She will most likely be confirmed. However, I wouldn’t get my hopes up on her making a difference for Hispanic illegal aliens. Case in point, Clarence Thomas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or