Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 07:34 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,128,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by corre-caminos View Post
Well to begin with it's not your country, 70 million hispanics share it with some 75 million anglos, 60 million from mediterranean/ eastern european ancestry, 45 milion african american, so really there is no clear ethnic domination in the U.S., what is clear is that in the near future hispanics will be the ethnic majority, and will have more power in all spheres, which happen to be a good thing since we are the hardest workers in the country, with the lowest prevalence of substance abuse including narcotics, hispanics are the ethnic group with the lowest consumption of tobacco, anglos in turn have the highest rates of drug abuse, tobacco use, alcohol use, along with very poor dental hygene, the highest rate of suicide, sex perverts, serial killers, illiterates, and homeless.
.... Sorry, but the facts are the facts, suck it up...
FYI: an Anglo is any non Hispanic White----------including Eastern Euros and Italians so we are the dominant group. And; as of late, Blacks are being welcomed in as well

As for the rest of your drivel-----------try again. Factoring in that most illegal aliens are indeed some variety of Hispanic------------I can safely say that Latinos as a group have more criminals per capita.

Old 06-06-2009, 07:36 PM

Quote:
OMG, you are the prototype, the one that is ridiculed not only here but also abroad. I remember a proffessor of mine that once said "the worst person is the ignorant one, because he doesn't realize how wrong he is"
Just remember: illegal aliens/DREAMies are criminal losers by definition.

Old 06-06-2009, 07:43 PM

46 posts, read 61,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
FYI: an Anglo is any non Hispanic White----------including Eastern Euros and Italians so we are the dominant group. And; as of late, Blacks are being welcomed in as well

As for the rest of your drivel-----------try again. Factoring in that most illegal aliens are indeed some variety of Hispanic------------I can safely say that Latinos as a group have more criminals per capita.
That may be the definition that pleases you, but the reality is far from that, descendants of italians, spaniards, french, greeks etc are completely
different, they in fact are much closer to hispanics in terms of family values, religion, demeanor etc. english/germanic descendants(anglos) tend to be less cohesive, no family values, high incidence of depraved individuals, that's why they have such high rates of suicide, drug abuse, homelessness, illiteracy, pedophiles, etc.

Old 06-06-2009, 07:46 PM

7 posts, read 9,692 times
Quote:
That may be the definition that pleases you, but the reality is far from that, descendants of italians, spaniards, french, greeks etc are completely
different, they in fact are much closer to hispanics in terms of family values, religion, demeanor etc. english/germanic descendants(anglos) tend to be less cohesive, no family values, high incidence of depraved individuals, that's why they have such high rates of suicide, drug abuse, homelessness, illiteracy, pedophiles, etc.
Well that's your opinion, and it's just that, an opinion. I know nobody personally that would agree with your "opinion".

Old 06-06-2009, 07:47 PM

234 posts, read 295,874 times
Default are you a robot?

what are you anyway? don't you dare compare my descendants to the pos people who come here with their hands over for freebies..my descendants became citizens asap.. they never had welfare, sec 8 or anchor babies to get higher checks? they came here and learned the english language and were too proud to accept charity or feast off taxpayers.. they don't compare at all.. your living in lala land.. wishful thinking..

Quote:

Old 06-06-2009, 07:48 PM

234 posts, read 295,874 times
Default lol

and that would be you..Professor is spelled with 1 "f"..

Quote:
OMG, you are the prototype, the one that is ridiculed not only here but also abroad. I remember a proffessor of mine that once said "the worst person is the ignorant one, because he doesn't realize how wrong he is"

Old 06-06-2009, 07:49 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,083 times
Quote:
Well to begin with it's not your country, 70 million hispanics share it with some 75 million anglos, 60 million from mediterranean/ eastern european ancestry, 45 milion african american, so really there is no clear ethnic domination in the U.S., what is clear is that in the near future hispanics will be the ethnic majority, and will have more power in all spheres, which happen to be a good thing since we are the hardest workers in the country, with the lowest prevalence of substance abuse including narcotics, hispanics are the ethnic group with the lowest consumption of tobacco, anglos in turn have the highest rates of drug abuse, tobacco use, alcohol use, along with very poor dental hygene, the highest rate of suicide, sex perverts, serial killers, illiterates, and homeless.
.... Sorry, but the facts are the facts, suck it up...
Your grupo has the highest rate of HS dropouts, the highest rate of teen pregnancy and the lowest rate of college graduation.

Old 06-06-2009, 07:50 PM

Quote:
corre-caminos: you are trying to bait me so I will be Banned.

Give it up; you are acting like quite the Troll with your pathetic lies

Here in Arizona: any non Hispanic White (including Arabs and Iranians) is counted as Anglo.

As for depraved people: illegal aliens qualify as such----------which includes about 20% of all Hispanics here in the USA. Thank God the above losers are self deporting.

Old 06-06-2009, 07:54 PM

46 posts, read 61,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
corre-caminos: you are trying to bait me so I will be Banned.

Give it up; you are acting like quite the Troll with your pathetic lies

Here in Arizona: any non Hispanic White (including Arabs and Iranians) is counted as Anglo.

As for depraved people: illegal aliens qualify as such----------which includes about 20% of all Hispanics here in the USA. Thank God the above losers are self deporting.
I know it Mr. Bear; truth hurts sometimes, Iwonder what are you doing in a spanish city like Phoenix, I think you be much happier in a place where everyone is like you; APPALACHIA

Old 06-06-2009, 07:57 PM

Quote:
I know it Mr. Bear; truth hurts sometimes, Iwonder what are you doing in a spanish city like Phoenix, I think you be much happier in a place where everyone is like you; APPALACHIA
ROFLMAO!

If I am a hillbilly-------------I would be right at home with the nacos (Mexican trailer trash) then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration