U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2014, 07:56 PM

7,058 posts, read 5,081,787 times

Advertisements

Italy's immigration crisis moves from sea to streets

...the elites support open borders and mass immigration, but the average worker isn't buying into the benefits of it apparently.

We are seeing more and more stories of this from Europe, most recently Germany and Italy. The media is not covering this much from what I can tell - they probably don't want people to be emboldened by realizing people all over the western world don't like massive third world immigration. Also probably why it is now so urgent for Obama to pass his amnesty by executive order.

Last edited by MUTGR; 11-17-2014 at 08:51 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2014, 08:17 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,301,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post

...the elites support open borders and mass immigration, but the average worker isn't buying into the benefits of it apparently.

We are seeing more and more stories of this from Europe, most recently Germany and Italy. The media is covering this closely - probably don't want people to get any ideas. Also probably why it is now so urgent for Obama to pass his amnesty by executive order.
Agreed and HOW!

Word is Spain ain't real happy about ITS illegal alien problem either, they want them GONE and that includes Hispanics from LatAm.

Old 11-18-2014, 12:04 AM

110 posts, read 121,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post

We are seeing more and more stories of this from Europe, most recently Germany and Italy. The media is not covering this much from what I can tell - they probably don't want people to be emboldened by realizing people all over the western world don't like massive third world immigration. Also probably why it is now so urgent for Obama to pass his amnesty by executive order.
I can't speak for the USA, but I think Europe is headed for a door slam on immigration sometime in the future. Tensions there are boiling and far right groups are picking up steam, especially so in the UK after Rotherham.

Old 11-18-2014, 12:59 AM

8,857 posts, read 8,985,012 times
And after the door slams, they'll hopefully nail it to the frame so it can't be forced open again.

▓░▒ Viva Italia ▓░▒

Old 11-18-2014, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell03 View Post
I can't speak for the USA, but I think Europe is headed for a door slam on immigration sometime in the future. Tensions there are boiling and far right groups are picking up steam, especially so in the UK after Rotherham.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
And after the door slams, they'll hopefully nail it to the frame so it can't be forced open again.

▓░▒ Viva Italia ▓░▒
It is what it is. Europe has plenty of people who can do the "work that citizens won't do" on hand, like in poorer Schengen countries. NO need for illegal aliens.

Old 11-21-2014, 12:25 AM

38,008 posts, read 18,971,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed and HOW!

Word is Spain ain't real happy about ITS illegal alien problem either, they want them GONE and that includes Hispanics from LatAm.
I can see why people want to escape other countries and don't have a problem with immigration as long as they do it legally. To do it illegally is bring third world with them.

Old 11-21-2014, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I can see why people want to escape other countries and don't have a problem with immigration as long as they do it legally. To do it illegally is bring third world with them.
Agreed. Legal aliens ain't the problem tho there are a FEW "bad apples" in the bunch like that Boston bomber loser.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or