Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 06:29 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times

Advertisements

Wow Obama is very compassionate....much more for an illegal that is 5 years here but not for a child the same age who came here legally as I know two boys who came here at the age of 4 and are on E2 visa's and no SSN and they will have to leave the country if they can't get their own visa!!!

How is that fair?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2014, 03:47 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Wow Obama is very compassionate....much more for an illegal that is 5 years here but not for a child the same age who came here legally as I know two boys who came here at the age of 4 and are on E2 visa's and no SSN and they will have to leave the country if they can't get their own visa!!!

How is that fair?
It ain't fair.

Too; IF he was a kid in 2014, your Boris Johnson despite being born in the US would probably be deported even tho he'd have been just as much an "anchor baby" as any other US born kid of foreigners.

Old 11-22-2014, 09:24 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,137,749 times
Quote:

How is that fair?
Fair or Right are two words that aren't in Obozo's (or any democrats) Vocabulary. The A-Hole in the White
House doesn't think like that. His mission is to screw up the Nation..

Old 11-23-2014, 12:20 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Fair or Right are two words that aren't in Obozo's (or any democrats) Vocabulary. The A-Hole in the White
House doesn't think like that. His mission is to screw up the Nation..
Unless "fair" and "right" are preceded with the word "NOT".

Old 11-23-2014, 02:02 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times
One illegal step over the border gets you a winning lottery ticket in America.

1. 100% medical care, including free organ transplants, & mental health care because they are so
traumatized from the border crossing.
2. Food Stamps
3. Free cell phones
4. House payment vouchers from DHS.
5. Paid utilities from DHS.
6. Cash vouchers from DHS
7. Low income jobs mean all taxes paid they get back, plus they are able to file earned income, and get
a fortune back on their 12 kids. The majority will be working low income jobs.
8. Resources which are available for illegal criminals only, which includes Catholic Charities F/Illegals.
9. Rewarded for committing crimes with their frivolous lawsuits that are always in the millions.
10. Free Educational classes, in their native language, for adults.
11. Demand ( and get ) free immigration attorneys paid for by the government.
12. Able to rape, kill, cause many traffic accidents which take the lives of many citizens, knowing they'll
be let go in America, or deported, and come right back.
13. Don't have to learn English because they don't want to; they think it's a violation against their rights.
Instead, we have to employ people who know their native language. They should have to learn
English because they are driving on our roads and highways, putting our loved ones in danger
because they can't read the traffic signs.
14. Illegal kids are able to tell us what to do, and we have to be PC and do it, or we'll get fired and/or
sued.

I'm sure there are more ways we cater to them. Everything is so backward here. Where else in the world can an illegal criminal molest a young girl, and end up getting 4 million dollars for it?!
Family Security Matters

Ungrateful, greedy SOB! This Illegal Alien Is Suing First Responders Who Saved His Life |

Merry Christmas to: America From: Mexico! » Mexico Charges Americans for Crossing Border Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Old 11-23-2014, 03:46 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,458,643 times
Quote:

How is that fair?

Um what SSN prefix will they assign to people from other countries?

Old 11-23-2014, 03:57 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,458,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
One illegal step over the border gets you a winning lottery ticket in America.

1. 100% medical care, including free organ transplants, & mental health care because they are so
traumatized from the border crossing.
2. Food Stamps
3. Free cell phones
4. House payment vouchers from DHS.
5. Paid utilities from DHS.
6. Cash vouchers from DHS
7. Low income jobs mean all taxes paid they get back, plus they are able to file earned income, and get
a fortune back on their 12 kids. The majority will be working low income jobs.
8. Resources which are available for illegal criminals only, which includes Catholic Charities F/Illegals.
9. Rewarded for committing crimes with their frivolous lawsuits that are always in the millions.
10. Free Educational classes, in their native language, for adults.
11. Demand ( and get ) free immigration attorneys paid for by the government.
12. Able to rape, kill, cause many traffic accidents which take the lives of many citizens, knowing they'll
be let go in America, or deported, and come right back.
13. Don't have to learn English because they don't want to; they think it's a violation against their rights.
Instead, we have to employ people who know their native language. They should have to learn
English because they are driving on our roads and highways, putting our loved ones in danger
because they can't read the traffic signs.
14. Illegal kids are able to tell us what to do, and we have to be PC and do it, or we'll get fired and/or
sued.

I'm sure there are more ways we cater to them. Everything is so backward here. Where else in the world can an illegal criminal molest a young girl, and end up getting 4 million dollars for it?!
Family Security Matters

Ungrateful, greedy SOB! This Illegal Alien Is Suing First Responders Who Saved His Life |

Merry Christmas to: America From: Mexico! » Mexico Charges Americans for Crossing Border Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

WhereTF do you come up with this carp?

How are they going to get free transplants when hospitals demand a pile of cash (or adequate insurance) up front?

Childless adults (i.e. mostly men) are unlikely to get 3 or 4 or 5 or 6.

Similarly childless adults don't qualify for EITC if they earn more than about $14K per year.

Old 11-23-2014, 08:59 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
WhereTF do you come up with this carp?

How are they going to get free transplants when hospitals demand a pile of cash (or adequate insurance) up front?

Childless adults (i.e. mostly men) are unlikely to get 3 or 4 or 5 or 6.

Similarly childless adults don't qualify for EITC if they earn more than about $14K per year.
Are you serious?!? Illegal criminals from Mexico are taught by their own government & immigration attorneys how to screw America to the fullest extent. Why do you think they sue for such exorbitant amounts?
I come up with this "carp" because I read a lot, and I watch the news, as depressing as it is. Nearly every illegal is on Medicaid, which pays for organ transplants. They were being sent to the top of the list for organ transplants because people who don't have Medicaid had to have a huge amount of $$$ before they'll do theirs. You're actually right about that. If you don't have an insurance that pays most of the surgery, you're out of luck. Since nearly every illegal has Medicaid, they're good to go. Even this illegal criminal in jail gets a penis pump. I guess so he could s***w the government some more.
Taxpayer-Funded Penis Pump For Jailed Illegal Alien - Judicial Watch
Illegal Aliens Demand Free Organ Transplants - Judicial Watch

You know most of them have a ton of kids. I've mentioned before a little racket the women do - they talk some people into claiming their kids on their taxes, and split the money with them.

You can google the rest. I'm not going to do it all. You must not be an illegal criminal or you would know all of this already. You must be pro illegal for some reason. Every American citizen should be worried about our country and our ditzy laughingstock leaders.

Old 12-11-2014, 07:20 PM

4 posts, read 5,048 times
Quote:

How is that fair?
Holy mackerel, they're actually giving them SSN number's? Can someone confirm this?

Old 08-15-2022, 05:48 PM

9,879 posts, read 14,128,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Nearly every illegal is on Medicaid,

Please provide any proof of this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration