U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2014, 11:58 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,884,971 times

Advertisements

First of all if Obama says it then odds are it is either wrong, a lie, a half lie or a complete distortion in facts. The man is a complete stranger to the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2014, 08:44 AM

30,419 posts, read 9,092,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
And they are already not paying taxes while collecting benefits. Why do the idiots who are pro-illegals think that this will suddenly change? They are already law breakers, so what is one more law?
Bingo!

And let's not forget the mother of all redistribution schemes that they WILL be eligible for: EITC. That's the scheme that turned Tax Day (when OUR tax is due) into a bonanza for those already on assistance--and turned tax preparation services into satellite welfare offices.

Not to worry...the BIG plan is to further erode seniors' (who worked) programs to support the barrage of illegals.

They heard this was the "land of the free".

Wake up, sheeple.

Old 12-06-2014, 10:33 AM

10,946 posts, read 7,977,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
How do you know they did?
That's kind of the point. No one knows as a fact whether either action was taken but they continue to make assumptions (that they declare as fact) one way or the other.

Old 12-06-2014, 10:38 AM

10,946 posts, read 7,977,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
I didn't know you were financially endangered.
Anyone who still has a bit of money after being overtaxed by emperor Obama should be in fear of the next method he comes up with to relieve you of that burden.

Old 12-06-2014, 10:59 AM

19,899 posts, read 15,291,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
This stay of deportation is only a temporary thing. They would still be illegal aliens and certainly not citizens of this country. I don't know how Obama can legally give them work permits since they are still illegal aliens and it is unlawful for employers to hire illegal aliens.

I know and realize what your saying. You really think that Obama gives a crap about what most of us think about this Immigration action. This is Obama, his agenda all along, doing it his way.

And to hell with what most Americans feel about this issue. I have good friends and a lot of them, friends on both sides of the aisle, are not in favor of his latest fiasco. For gosh sakes, most of my family who lives in the East Coast, were once staunch Democrats, no if's about it. You ought to hear what now comes out of their mouth's I can hardly believe it. This is what Obama has done to a lot of Supporters, who he has chased away.

They are sick of him and his games, and he has no shame, but does like to blame! and the bullish attitude he possesses they hate with a passion.

All he cares about is his stupid Legacy.

Old 12-06-2014, 12:55 PM

31,500 posts, read 14,573,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I know and realize what your saying. You really think that Obama gives a crap about what most of us think about this Immigration action. This is Obama, his agenda all along, doing it his way.

And to hell with what most Americans feel about this issue. I have good friends and a lot of them, friends on both sides of the aisle, are not in favor of his latest fiasco. For gosh sakes, most of my family who lives in the East Coast, were once staunch Democrats, no if's about it. You ought to hear what now comes out of their mouth's I can hardly believe it. This is what Obama has done to a lot of Supporters, who he has chased away.

They are sick of him and his games, and he has no shame, but does like to blame! and the bullish attitude he possesses they hate with a passion.

Some legacy that will be unless one wants to be noted for being a president that turned his back on Americans in favor of illegal invaders.

Old 12-07-2014, 03:15 AM

13,150 posts, read 10,574,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post

I agree. I also think that he will do anything to distract us from this amnesty. He is not helping heal wounds - if anything; he is great at throwing salt in the wound (not acting very Presidential).

As far as immigration action (amnesty) boosting wages - apparently he was referring to the top one half of one percent (his only true supporters).

Old 12-11-2014, 06:50 PM

2,478 posts, read 2,016,066 times
Quote:
Obama: Immigration action will boost wages, increase tax revenue

He must be out of his mind. Adding 5 million to compete against Americans for the scarce jobs there are is a good thing?
They don't call Obama the Liar in Chief cause he tells the truth! Sad part is all the morons who believe in him and believe what he spews from his mouth.

Old 12-12-2014, 02:13 PM

18,548 posts, read 13,683,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Obama's immigration fiasco will boost Anchor baby births, welfare, section 8 and food stamp usage.

Also it will help these criminals to further set up networks for even greater Illegal alien chain migration.

You will see them go into warp speed trying to sneak in even more friends and relatives.

The ONLY boost to the economy (actual and underground) will go to immigration lawyers, fraudulent document makers, bilingual interpreters, identity thieves and assorted scam artists.
Hmmm, Need to get a piece of that actions

Old 12-12-2014, 02:41 PM

38,000 posts, read 18,949,588 times
Quote:
Obama: Immigration action will boost wages, increase tax revenue

He must be out of his mind. Adding 5 million to compete against Americans for the scarce jobs there are is a good thing?
LOL, remember when Obama said that Obamacare will boost wages.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration