Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2011, 06:23 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,736 times

Advertisements

It's time to fire your Illegal Alien gardeners and Landscapers and to boycott Car Washes and other businesses that employ Illegal Alien Labor.

Hire an American(the Neighbor's kid) or better yet mow your own lawn and wash your own cars.

You are not saving any money by employing Illegals when you are taxed to feed,clothe,imprison and educate their Anchor Babies not to mention subsidizing infrastructure and ER's for them.

Get involved and call out your freinds, neighbors and family members who employ Illegals.

Today I called code enforcement on Illegal Aliens selling food and coconut drinks.they have NO license, permit, running water, proper sanitation. I've seen code enforcement confiscate their goods and fine them in the past.
Moderator cut: offensive

Also demand more from our Public Officials, by holding employers accountable, reporting Illegals activities, taking away their Illegal means of employment,stigmatizing those who employ and do business with them and working with the Local Authorities and Immigration we can also do our part to REVERSE this invasion.

Last edited by Yac; 02-07-2011 at 04:21 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2011, 11:49 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,630,795 times
I did loan my yard helper(illegal) the plane fare when he was deported back to Mexico and though he was a good enough worker, I doubt I would rehire him if he comes back, on principle. He and his wife preyed on my sympathies for the child and I let it go on. I paid him what I would pay anyone else.

I now have a convicted felon, a few times over, doing occasional yard work for me. Most don't want to pull weeds, rake leaves, trim branches, lift and move my flower pots around, etc, etc.

Old 02-08-2011, 11:52 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,630,795 times
I'm doing better. I won't hire my illegal buddy again on principle. Unfortunately, I now have a convicted felon doing occasional work for me but most don't want to pull weeds, lift and move heavy pots, help me clean the birdbaths, rake leaves, etc, etc.

Old 02-09-2011, 12:09 AM

15,912 posts, read 20,196,672 times
It's really funny to see the well off complaining about this topic. I wonder what the illegal did to p*ss off the OP....

Quote:
It's time to fire your Illegal Alien gardeners and Landscapers
Wish I could afford gardeners and landscapers...

It's just me, my Home Depot 150 dollar (on sale) push lawnmower and 4 dollar spade...

Old 02-09-2011, 01:14 AM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
It's really funny to see the well off complaining about this topic. I wonder what the illegal did to p*ss off the OP....

Wish I could afford gardeners and landscapers...

It's just me, my Home Depot 150 dollar (on sale) push lawnmower and 4 dollar spade...
Not just the well off, I was making a point about making the US less welcoming and hospitable for Illegal Aliens.

By removing employment opportunities, fining employers, increasing border security, restricting freebies and not patronizing establishments that hire them we can help turn back the invasion.

With even less avenues and more difficulties for Illegals to earn money we are removing their ability to survive Illegally within the US.

In S. California the middle class often employs Illegal Landscapers, clean up crew, babysitters, movers and other Illegal help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration