Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 10:26 AM

15 posts, read 56,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
They used to say that the Irish were going to take over the United States, then they said the Italians were going to take over, now they are saying Mexicans are going to take over. This is the typical stupid BS propaganda for people that want to live in constant fear. There is no freedom when you live in constant fear.
I couldn't agree with you more Luke! You hit it right on the nail! People that post crap liked this are just ignorant! Mexico taking over USA, What a joke that is!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2008, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
WE are not the only ones saying the Mexicans are trying to take over, the MEXICANS are admitting that they're doing it!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT???
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND! GET A LIFE!

Old 01-21-2008, 10:45 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzylucy View Post
I couldn't agree with you more Luke! You hit it right on the nail! People that post crap liked this are just ignorant! Mexico taking over USA, What a joke that is!
Why is it a joke? 20 million illegals and growing. Considering Mexico wants them to come here and promotes it it doesn't seem so far fetched. Seems we are not the ignorant ones but the ones who cant see it are.

Old 01-21-2008, 12:12 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,523,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
I am glad there is people here that are smart enough to see the hidden agenda.
*irony meter explodes*

Darn, you owe me another one, luke.

(There ARE people here. ARE. Hint: When criticizing intelligence, it's advisable to check grammar beforehand.)

Old 01-21-2008, 12:59 PM

902 posts, read 717,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Why is it a joke? 20 million illegals and growing. Considering Mexico wants them to come here and promotes it it doesn't seem so far fetched. Seems we are not the ignorant ones but the ones who cant see it are.

Gotta love these who come out of the woodwork, so to speak. Look at the join time. Just another....

Old 01-21-2008, 02:08 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,371,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzylucy View Post
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND! GET A LIFE!
Instead of "getting a life", I got some proof. Make note of those speaking, i.e., the Mayor of Los Angeles, a professor from the university of Texas, congressmen, etc. But you're right, what a ridiculous idea.

YouTube - The Nation of Aztlan

YouTube - Aztlan Rising

Old 01-21-2008, 02:37 PM

1,156 posts, read 2,088,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
Just watch this movie and learn something about the truth of what is happening in our country. It is a documentary. I have it burned to DVD and pass it out to people for them to learn the truth. I will say though that the one I have is much better quality than the Google video though.

The Line in the Sand
Thank you very much!

Old 06-13-2008, 12:44 PM

I'm NOT concern! Mexicans have been here longer that you and I have and as soon as you realize that Mexican's aren't going anywhere that better of you are going to be! I'm amazed about ozark and arizona bound comments! You 2 sound like racist pigs!

Old 06-13-2008, 06:48 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,751,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
Instead of "getting a life", I got some proof. Make note of those speaking, i.e., the Mayor of Los Angeles, a professor from the university of Texas, congressmen, etc. But you're right, what a ridiculous idea.

YouTube - The Nation of Aztlan

YouTube - Aztlan Rising
you are a very scared man.

better start filling up that bomb shelter with some non-perishable food and some cyanide pills in case the Mexicans break in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration