U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 10:19 AM

902 posts, read 507,167 times

Advertisements

Just watch this movie and learn something about the truth of what is happening in our country. It is a documentary. I have it burned to DVD and pass it out to people for them to learn the truth. I will say though that the one I have is much better quality than the Google video though.

The Line in the Sand
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2008, 04:51 PM

1,689 posts, read 3,110,076 times
This post should be sticky. The documentary exposes Mexico's desire to take over America through migratory tactics. Very disturbing, if we don't act to stop the flow of illegals now within the next Century an elected Hispanic will change the official language here to Spanish. Adios Amigos

Old 01-05-2008, 05:05 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,044,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
Just watch this movie and learn something about the truth of what is happening in our country. It is a documentary. I have it burned to DVD and pass it out to people for them to learn the truth. I will say though that the one I have is much better quality than the Google video though.

The Line in the Sand
But we will be told it's all hype, we're worried about nothing, we're all just racists afraid of diversity, blah blah blah. You posters on this forum who don't live anywhere near a border state, watch this video, wake up and smell the coffee. This is reality, and if we don't stop it before it's too late, we might as well just sign the US over to Mexico now and get it over with.

Old 01-05-2008, 05:14 PM

751 posts, read 848,180 times
They used to say that the Irish were going to take over the United States, then they said the Italians were going to take over, now they are saying Mexicans are going to take over. This is the typical stupid BS propaganda for people that want to live in constant fear. There is no freedom when you live in constant fear.

Old 01-05-2008, 05:18 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,044,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
They used to say that the Irish were going to take over the United States, then they said the Italians were going to take over, now they are saying Mexicans are going to take over. This is the typical stupid BS propaganda for people that want to live in constant fear. There is no freedom when you live in constant fear.
WE are not the only ones saying the Mexicans are trying to take over, the MEXICANS are admitting that they're doing it!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT???

Old 01-05-2008, 06:17 PM

Just more pro-illegal rhetoric. They hate the fact that videos like this are out there for the public to see the illegals for what they are, along with the Mexicans who want to take the country over.

BTW, you know that I posted something that scares the pro-illegal crowd because I already got a neg rep telling me that the post was ignorant, showing that the person who gave me the neg rep is actually the ignorant one or just plain out and out a liar and scared because I posted a video that tells the truth.

Old 01-05-2008, 06:48 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,924,092 times
Thanks Ozark... America needs to wake up!
Luke will be one of the first ones crying for help when the mexicans start shooting.. or he'll be standing on the otherside of the fence! mexicans don't REALLY want our land..they WANT WHAT WE HAVE! it's not the land...
And our government wants them because they see money, and lots of it. Big business keeps the politicians pockets full, and the politicians in return give big business cheap, cheap almost slave-like workers. Eventually they'll protest for higher wages.. after they have sucked and blead Americans out of jobs and everything else! They have the gall to protest in our American streets HOLDING mexican flags! First signs of a cival war.. sign me up!

Old 01-05-2008, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
Thanks Ozark... America needs to wake up!
Luke will be one of the first ones crying for help when the mexicans start shooting.. or he'll be standing on the otherside of the fence! mexicans don't REALLY want our land..they WANT WHAT WE HAVE! it's not the land...
And our government wants them because they see money, and lots of it. Big business keeps the politicians pockets full, and the politicians in return give big business cheap, cheap almost slave-like workers. Eventually they'll protest for higher wages.. after they have sucked and blead Americans out of jobs and everything else! They have the gall to protest in our American streets HOLDING mexican flags! First signs of a cival war.. sign me up!
So very well put and exactly correct. Rep to you.

Old 01-05-2008, 07:45 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,695,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
According to Mexico's President Felipe Calderón, where ever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico. Well, there are about twenty million illegal ones in the U.S.

Guess that makes us Mexico, eh?

But hey, in your hearts and flowers world, it's all good.

By the way, who is this "they" you are continually referring to in your posts?

Just curious.

Old 01-05-2008, 11:39 PM

206 posts, read 366,110 times
I'm a little concerned about this movie. The first half just seemed like a documentary. People's comments about the foot traffic and trash from illegal aliens were backed up with actual images. The comments about wage depression, contractors losing their jobs, tax dollars spent on illegals--all plausible, legitimate arguments. But, then, someone who is or is posing as an academic began suggesting that Jews are (historically) responsible for our problems with illegal immigration...I'm not Jewish, but the comments raised a red flag for me; and, I'm beginning to wonder if the illegal immigration problem might be providing an opening for white supremacists.

That's not to say that I equate a pro-enforcement position with racism. But, I also don't want to see our country or the pro-enforcement movement become hijacked by racists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration