U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 04:18 PM

751 posts, read 844,535 times

Advertisements

I was talking to this guy from Mexico and he told me that he used to see lots of chupacabras down in the Tucson area. After I did my research, it appears to me that chupacabras are native of Puerto Rico and some parts of Mexico but never ever lived in the United States. Now, the idea that illegals might have brought chupacabras to the United States is mind boggling. What is your opinion?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2008, 04:24 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,041,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
I was talking to this guy from Mexico and he told me that he used to see lots of chupacabras down in the Tucson area. After I did my research, it appears to me that chupacabras are native of Puerto Rico and some parts of Mexico but never ever lived in the United States. Now, the idea that illegals might have brought chupacabras to the United States is mind boggling. What is your opinion?
Chupacabras is an unproved legend, like bigfoot, that is supposed to be like half man, half dog, and was blamed for eating farmer's livestock. They just recently found an animal the size of a small dog (I believe in Texas) that they believe could be what people referred to as chupacabras. Do you even know what the hell you're talking about? And how does this have anything whatsoever to do with illegal immigration?

Old 01-05-2008, 04:24 PM

25,107 posts, read 34,357,433 times
Quote:
Your information is wrong.

Travel to Tucson for yourself and see

Old 01-05-2008, 04:27 PM

1,528 posts, read 5,589,154 times
ugh... Chupacabras are FAKE!!!!!!
From a mexican... geez, Chupacabras are as real as big foot... All that crap on how they tell you they're real is fake. Your mexican friend probably saw a coyote or a panther (which actually have started making an appearance in the US again they have spotted a couple). Chupacabras couldn't even be brought by illegals... it just makes perfect sense to carry something on you back or in a cage for what??? as a pet? yeah right if they're so dangerous... to sell? well I haven't seen one in a zoo...
The way they 'kill' and 'eat' animals is done by a fly(a bug).
get a hold of your self!!!! sounds like you had too much to drink, even if they were real why would an illegal bring one???
A chupacabra was created to be a boogie man around the camp fire for a whole bunch of small children...

Old 01-05-2008, 04:27 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,110 posts, read 7,351,136 times
chupacabras scare away illegal aliens, If you have seen one you'd know that aliens brought them for sure just not the illegal aliens your thinking of...
They are seen frequently in New Mexico around Roswell I think......

Old 01-05-2008, 04:28 PM

2,684 posts, read 6,052,529 times
Quote:
I don't think you can keep them as pets for two reasons.
A) They're probably not real.
B) It would kill you.

Old 01-05-2008, 04:29 PM

751 posts, read 844,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Your information is wrong. Travel to Tucson for yourself and see
This guy is not a liar. Actually, I remember reading somewhere about a chupacabra roaming a neighborhood just outside of El Paso and people in that neighborhood were terrified. It appears to me that many babies in that neighborhood went missing. I can't help but think that illegal immigrants brought these chupacabras from Mexico.

Old 01-05-2008, 04:30 PM

25,107 posts, read 34,357,433 times
Quote:
This guy is not a liar. Actually, I remember reading somewhere about a chupacabra roaming a neighborhood just outside of El Paso and people in that neighborhood were terrified. It appears to me that many babies in that neighborhood went missing. I can't help but think that illegal immigrants brought these chupacabras from Mexico.
Why don't you go to Tucson and check it out personally?

Old 01-05-2008, 04:30 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,041,880 times
Quote:
Are you serious? Did you forget to take your medication today?

Old 01-05-2008, 04:31 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,110 posts, read 7,351,136 times
DNA testing has shown everyone to be either a Coyote or a fox with a bad case of mange
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration