Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 06:06 PM

902 posts, read 717,591 times

Advertisements

OK, I got this in an email, so I really don't know if it is really from a BP agent or not.

FROM A FORMER BORDER PATROL AGENT NO LESS!

This has to be read by many Americans who still cannot see or understand the Mexican, Salvadorian, Guatemalan, Colombian, invasion.....If Americans do not stand strong and united we might as well say goodbye to our children and grandchildrens future, our sovereigty, and the American way! Many Americans are still living in a fantasy that does not exist anymore, we are at war with Mexico and still many Americans refuse to see it, unless something horrendous will happen to them at the hands of an illegal alien, these people will not notice it.

Americans are too naive when it comes to third world mentalities I have no idea why, as an American of Hispanic ancestry I can see right through their lies and manipulations, I work with some of these illegals and they are ten times smarter (not in a good way) than white and black Americans. Please read below its a must and make copies, place them in every vehicle you could find in Malls and supermarkets, thank you.

Border Report from the Front Line
by Matthew Starbuck

What is happening to our country? Mexican flags fly above United States flags. The Salvation Army is being sued by our federal government, the EEOC, because it requires employees to speak English, the native language of this country. A California judge issued an order stopping the Social Security Administration from complying with a new DHS rule that requires "no match" letters be sent to businesses.

Sanctuary cities are popping up all over the country. There are over 20 million non-Americans living and working illegally in this country.

This figure does include the people that are out of status, having been admitted as visitors to the U.S., and having never left. America's resources are being milked dry by this population explosion.

The United States southwest is nearly lost. At this point, California, Arizona, Colorado, Washington, Texas, and New Mexico are pretty much territories of Mexico and Americans continue to stand by and do nothing.

Hopefully citizens in the rest of the United States will finally take notice as the effects of illegal immigration hit their small towns.

Illegal immigration is a national emergency that is far graver to this country than Katrina, the California wildfires, or the war in Iraq. If our laws are not enforced now in an aggressive manner, this country as we know it will cease to exist.

I know the situation first hand - I see it every day. I am a former Border Patrol Agent and I am currently a Customs and Border Protection Officer at a southwest border Port of Entry. I have considerably more experience than the average American watching the immigration issue on their local one-sided news broadcast.

Mexico is using a "Trojan horse" approach to take over this country because illegal immigration is good for the Mexican government - that's why the Mexican government promotes illegal entry into the United States. Every day millions of dollars leave the U.S. economy from illegal workers sending their wages back to their families in Mexico. Millions more dollars leave the country daily from drug proceeds.

The amnesty granted by Reagan in the late 1980's was a mistake.
Politicians today want to make a bigger mistake and give amnesty to ten times as many criminals. Reagan's amnesty gave these criminals that violated our laws forgiveness for their crimes. In return, all the U.S.
government required was that the "amnestied" legal permanent residents ("LPR") obey our laws and learn to speak English. Yes - you heard right - they agreed to speak English as a requirement of amnesty. I see these "amnestied" LPR's almost twenty years later at the border and they do not speak English. They do not even understand simple phrases in English like "What is your name?" When these "amnestied" LPR's are confronted about not meeting the English language requirement, I receive responses in Spanish such as "I have no interest learning your language," or "I don't have to."
As for the other requirement that these "amnestied" LPR's obey our laws, that is not happening either. Immigration judges are much too forgiving of the crimes committed by these "amnestied" LPR's. I see LPR's with charges such as rape of a minor, felony firearms violations, theft, robbery, habitual DUI, etc. The vast majority of these crimes are granted relief by the judge. Being granted a "Legal Permanent Resident" status should include a strict probationary period with no second chances.

The attitude of the travelers from Mexico that I see is truly disheartening. They have no respect for this country's law enforcement officers. They are extremely rude. You can see the hatred in their eyes. They feel we have no right to hold them up at the border and question them. They feel that the United States is their country and we have no right to keep them out.
I know Americans have the desire to save the world, but don't believe the stereotype of the hard-working, law-abiding immigrant that the media portrays. Illegal entry is just the beginning. Look at the crime rate due to illegal immigrants. Look at the population of illegal immigrants in prison for violent felonies. Look at the MS-13 gang violence in cities like L.A. The sooner America opens its eyes, the better off we will be. They aren't coming to the U.S. because they want to become Americans. They are coming for the benefits. When this country is in turmoil, out of resources, and falling apart, they will simply return to their homelands.

The politicians and media want you to think the situation is beyond repair and amnesty is the only way. This is not true - mass amnesty is not a cure. Amnesty is a sign that America does not enforce its laws and that America rewards criminals.

We are the strongest country in the world. However, we need to be strong and use deterrence to fight this battle. We need to care less about political correctness, and more about the future of this country. We need to stop issuing visas and limit entry into the U.S. until Mexico's government helps us with the illegal immigration problem instead of fighting us on it. We need stronger immigration judges who will rule based on the rule of law. We need to let law enforcement enforce the laws.

My current supervisors do not let the Customs/Border Protection agents enforce the law. Perhaps because most of them were born in Mexico and some of them are previous immigration violators?

We need to hold employers accountable. We need to start enforcing the law that provides up to a five year sentence and monetary fines for any employer that employs illegal workers. Has that law ever been consistently enforced? No. However, when a Border Patrol Agent shoots a career drug smuggler, whom the agents insist was armed, they were convicted and placed in prison. Way to go Mr. Sutton!

In Mexico, it is normal for police officers to demand bribes. The lie, cheat, and steal mentality is definitely a way of life in Mexico. I don't know about you, but I don't want it becoming that way in America.

Our politicians have no problem sending our young men and women to die in foreign lands throughout the world. Why can't we defend our way of life in our own country? We can't even require employees to speak English in this country! We need to remind our politicians that they work for the American people, not the Mexican people.

Opponents to my view will say that my views are racist against Hispanics. That is because when Americans are accused of being racist - they shut up. The opponents have no real facts to defend their point of view. I am married to a Hispanic woman and her views are the same as mine. I don't care what country anyone is from. However, when there are millions of illegal aliens from a country that invades my country, I have a big problem with it.

I have focused on the threat of the Mexican take-over, but let's not forget how our government's lack of enforcement leaves us vulnerable to terrorism. 9/11 taught us little. Visitors that were issued valid visas after 9/11 are still being found to have strong ties to terrorism.

The patriots that built this country would be disgusted with the way Americans are just sitting back and doing nothing while our sovereignty slips away. FIGHT FOR THE COUNTRY THAT OUR ANCESTORS PAID FOR WITH THEIR LIVES!

Steve Hampton

Old 01-05-2008, 11:07 PM

1,156 posts, read 2,088,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
OK, I got this in an email, so I really don't know if it is really from a BP agent or not.

FROM A FORMER BORDER PATROL AGENT NO LESS!

This has to be read by many Americans who still cannot see or understand the Mexican, Salvadorian, Guatemalan, Colombian, invasion.....If Americans do not stand strong and united we might as well say goodbye to our children and grandchildrens future, our sovereigty, and the American way! Many Americans are still living in a fantasy that does not exist anymore, we are at war with Mexico and still many Americans refuse to see it, unless something horrendous will happen to them at the hands of an illegal alien, these people will not notice it.

Americans are too naive when it comes to third world mentalities I have no idea why, as an American of Hispanic ancestry I can see right through their lies and manipulations, I work with some of these illegals and they are ten times smarter (not in a good way) than white and black Americans. Please read below its a must and make copies, place them in every vehicle you could find in Malls and supermarkets, thank you.

Border Report from the Front Line
by Matthew Starbuck

What is happening to our country? Mexican flags fly above United States flags. The Salvation Army is being sued by our federal government, the EEOC, because it requires employees to speak English, the native language of this country. A California judge issued an order stopping the Social Security Administration from complying with a new DHS rule that requires "no match" letters be sent to businesses.

Sanctuary cities are popping up all over the country. There are over 20 million non-Americans living and working illegally in this country.

This figure does include the people that are out of status, having been admitted as visitors to the U.S., and having never left. America's resources are being milked dry by this population explosion.

The United States southwest is nearly lost. At this point, California, Arizona, Colorado, Washington, Texas, and New Mexico are pretty much territories of Mexico and Americans continue to stand by and do nothing.

Hopefully citizens in the rest of the United States will finally take notice as the effects of illegal immigration hit their small towns.

Illegal immigration is a national emergency that is far graver to this country than Katrina, the California wildfires, or the war in Iraq. If our laws are not enforced now in an aggressive manner, this country as we know it will cease to exist.

I know the situation first hand - I see it every day. I am a former Border Patrol Agent and I am currently a Customs and Border Protection Officer at a southwest border Port of Entry. I have considerably more experience than the average American watching the immigration issue on their local one-sided news broadcast.

Mexico is using a "Trojan horse" approach to take over this country because illegal immigration is good for the Mexican government - that's why the Mexican government promotes illegal entry into the United States. Every day millions of dollars leave the U.S. economy from illegal workers sending their wages back to their families in Mexico. Millions more dollars leave the country daily from drug proceeds.

The amnesty granted by Reagan in the late 1980's was a mistake.
Politicians today want to make a bigger mistake and give amnesty to ten times as many criminals. Reagan's amnesty gave these criminals that violated our laws forgiveness for their crimes. In return, all the U.S.
government required was that the "amnestied" legal permanent residents ("LPR") obey our laws and learn to speak English. Yes - you heard right - they agreed to speak English as a requirement of amnesty. I see these "amnestied" LPR's almost twenty years later at the border and they do not speak English. They do not even understand simple phrases in English like "What is your name?" When these "amnestied" LPR's are confronted about not meeting the English language requirement, I receive responses in Spanish such as "I have no interest learning your language," or "I don't have to."
As for the other requirement that these "amnestied" LPR's obey our laws, that is not happening either. Immigration judges are much too forgiving of the crimes committed by these "amnestied" LPR's. I see LPR's with charges such as rape of a minor, felony firearms violations, theft, robbery, habitual DUI, etc. The vast majority of these crimes are granted relief by the judge. Being granted a "Legal Permanent Resident" status should include a strict probationary period with no second chances.

The attitude of the travelers from Mexico that I see is truly disheartening. They have no respect for this country's law enforcement officers. They are extremely rude. You can see the hatred in their eyes. They feel we have no right to hold them up at the border and question them. They feel that the United States is their country and we have no right to keep them out.
I know Americans have the desire to save the world, but don't believe the stereotype of the hard-working, law-abiding immigrant that the media portrays. Illegal entry is just the beginning. Look at the crime rate due to illegal immigrants. Look at the population of illegal immigrants in prison for violent felonies. Look at the MS-13 gang violence in cities like L.A. The sooner America opens its eyes, the better off we will be. They aren't coming to the U.S. because they want to become Americans. They are coming for the benefits. When this country is in turmoil, out of resources, and falling apart, they will simply return to their homelands.

The politicians and media want you to think the situation is beyond repair and amnesty is the only way. This is not true - mass amnesty is not a cure. Amnesty is a sign that America does not enforce its laws and that America rewards criminals.

We are the strongest country in the world. However, we need to be strong and use deterrence to fight this battle. We need to care less about political correctness, and more about the future of this country. We need to stop issuing visas and limit entry into the U.S. until Mexico's government helps us with the illegal immigration problem instead of fighting us on it. We need stronger immigration judges who will rule based on the rule of law. We need to let law enforcement enforce the laws.

My current supervisors do not let the Customs/Border Protection agents enforce the law. Perhaps because most of them were born in Mexico and some of them are previous immigration violators?

We need to hold employers accountable. We need to start enforcing the law that provides up to a five year sentence and monetary fines for any employer that employs illegal workers. Has that law ever been consistently enforced? No. However, when a Border Patrol Agent shoots a career drug smuggler, whom the agents insist was armed, they were convicted and placed in prison. Way to go Mr. Sutton!

In Mexico, it is normal for police officers to demand bribes. The lie, cheat, and steal mentality is definitely a way of life in Mexico. I don't know about you, but I don't want it becoming that way in America.

Our politicians have no problem sending our young men and women to die in foreign lands throughout the world. Why can't we defend our way of life in our own country? We can't even require employees to speak English in this country! We need to remind our politicians that they work for the American people, not the Mexican people.

Opponents to my view will say that my views are racist against Hispanics. That is because when Americans are accused of being racist - they shut up. The opponents have no real facts to defend their point of view. I am married to a Hispanic woman and her views are the same as mine. I don't care what country anyone is from. However, when there are millions of illegal aliens from a country that invades my country, I have a big problem with it.

I have focused on the threat of the Mexican take-over, but let's not forget how our government's lack of enforcement leaves us vulnerable to terrorism. 9/11 taught us little. Visitors that were issued valid visas after 9/11 are still being found to have strong ties to terrorism.

The patriots that built this country would be disgusted with the way Americans are just sitting back and doing nothing while our sovereignty slips away. FIGHT FOR THE COUNTRY THAT OUR ANCESTORS PAID FOR WITH THEIR LIVES!

Steve Hampton

Thank you Ozark for this, I printed this and giving it to everyone I know. Great plan for us to place them on vehicles!
I think article should be sent to New Hampshire, Michigan and other states...every arena.

Last edited by faith10; 01-05-2008 at 11:23 PM..

Old 01-05-2008, 11:20 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,746,166 times
Quote:

People who believe this have the same credibility of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

Btw, this is how all the lies and misinformation is spreading so rapidly. People get nonsense like this in the email, they don't research it and start passing it on to their friends. Incredible lol.

Old 01-06-2008, 02:54 AM

2,433 posts, read 6,676,051 times
Excellent post OB! It should run on the front page of every newspaper in the country.

Old 01-06-2008, 03:56 AM

1,304 posts, read 3,341,713 times
People like blacknight will always say,, it's a lie, why? because they are afraid America is waking up to facts! They are afraid Americans will no longer tolerate the abuse we receive from accross the border. Take a look at LA and the rest of the big cities.. when illegals, and the millions of amnesty illegals are allowed to protest all over OUR American cities holding a mexican flag.. THERE IS A HUGE PROBLEM!

Old 01-06-2008, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
People like blacknight will always say,, it's a lie, why? because they are afraid America is waking up to facts! They are afraid Americans will no longer tolerate the abuse we receive from accross the border. Take a look at LA and the rest of the big cities.. when illegals, and the millions of amnesty illegals are allowed to protest all over OUR American cities holding a mexican flag.. THERE IS A HUGE PROBLEM!
Oh did he make a post about the post I made? How funny and nice that I didn't see it since I have it on ignore. BTW, he says everything isn't true if it doesn't agree with his ignorant views about many things. Ignorant, a word being used to say he is not educated in certain facts.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:09 AM

751 posts, read 1,177,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
Oh did he make a post about the post I made? How funny and nice that I didn't see it since I have it on ignore. BTW, he says everything isn't true if it doesn't agree with his ignorant views about many things. Ignorant, a word being used to say he is not educated in certain facts.
My name is Forrest, Forrest Gump. Would you like a chocolate? Why don't you love me, Jenny? I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.
Ma Momma always said that we is being invaded by Latino Americans. I watched the movie and they is invading us like mosquitters. Ma Momma said these illegals have nucular weapons in theys backpacks. We need to do something about them mosquitters, I mean illegals.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
My name is Forrest, Forrest Gump. Would you like a chocolate? Why don't you love me, Jenny? I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.
Ma Momma always said that we is being invaded by Latino Americans. I watched the movie and they is invading us like mosquitters. Ma Momma said these illegals have nucular weapons in theys backpacks. We need to do something about them mosquitters, I mean illegals.
You are close to being put on ignore also since you have yet to post anything of substance and do nothing but make idiotic posts that show your ignorance.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:27 AM

751 posts, read 1,177,685 times
"The United States southwest is nearly lost. At this point, California, Arizona, Colorado, Washington, Texas, and New Mexico are pretty much territories of Mexico and Americans continue to stand by and do nothing."

Washington state is 84% White. Colorado is 91% White. Even in New Mexico, Hispanics are not even 40% of the total population. So these states are territories of Mexico? Whoever wrote this is a freaking genius!

Old 01-06-2008, 08:32 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,246,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
"The United States southwest is nearly lost. At this point, California, Arizona, Colorado, Washington, Texas, and New Mexico are pretty much territories of Mexico and Americans continue to stand by and do nothing."

Washington state is 84% White. Colorado is 91% White. Even in New Mexico, Hispanics are not even 40% of the total population. So these states are territories of Mexico? Whoever wrote this is a freaking genius!
The "invasion" quote is accurate

What percentage of California is non-white Lukeache?

And, are Hispanics considered "white" Lukeache? If not, what "color" are they?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration