U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2015, 04:41 PM

11,598 posts, read 5,567,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post

Tho IMHO this mess would be easier on my mind IF we didn't have illegal aliens here with their "you owe me" attitude.
I agree 100%

It's bad enough that illegals are allowed to live here and steal jobs and people's identities. Yet to add insult to injury, they drop an anchor and that kid is eligible for all sorts of welfare programs. Invasion cheerleaders like to tell us that it's only for the kids but not the parents. Who are they kidding? When the kid gets these benefits, the whole family benefits like for example, they are all eligible for Section 8 housing. Meanwhile, we have Americans who have been on lists for Section 8 housing and are now forced to wait even longer due to pandering to illegals.

I wish you the best of luck in 2015, Packard fan!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2015, 05:15 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,344,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I agree 100%

It's bad enough that illegals are allowed to live here and steal jobs and people's identities. Yet to add insult to injury, they drop an anchor and that kid is eligible for all sorts of welfare programs. Invasion cheerleaders like to tell us that it's only for the kids but not the parents. Who are they kidding? When the kid gets these benefits, the whole family benefits like for example, they are all eligible for Section 8 housing. Meanwhile, we have Americans who have been on lists for Section 8 housing and are now forced to wait even longer due to pandering to illegals.

I wish you the best of luck in 2015, Packard fan!

Hey to you back friend. I think you stated it in a nutshell. The problem most of do have, is the attitude, that these illegal immigrants acquire once here. That is what upsets most of the people I know about the issue. They do get that you owe me attitude, and it stinks. And take jobs away from those Americans who need a job badly.

I feel no matter who it is that we vote for in the next election, no matter what party the elected is from, I do hope that they come to realize, that the needs of American Citizens, come first before the needs of any other. We ought to take care of our own first, our homeless, and there are plenty of them. Our elderly, our young, and Americans who are in dire trouble of just making end's meet.

Americans should have rights that not one illegal immigrant is granted, if they break the laws of our land to get here. It just is not right.

Old 01-03-2015, 08:19 PM

23,636 posts, read 31,299,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Rent
Utilities and NO cable TV here
Car insurance for an old car but no payments
Credit cards, which I've been yanking money off them for rent

AHCCCS covers my health care
Food stamps covers my food

I ain't happy BUT I'm looking for a better job.

Tho IMHO this mess would be easier on my mind IF we didn't have illegal aliens here with their "you owe me" attitude.
I will remember you in my prayers and I hope things turn around for you in 2015.

Old 01-04-2015, 08:38 PM

3,352 posts, read 2,153,972 times
Mass Protests!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or