Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 07:37 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Oh, I can imagine you getting all giddy when you read that little nugget.
"OoOo! Another chance to project my insecurities on Latinos again, and try to discredit them even more!"
LOL
What is your point? I was stating facts.

For that matter: several Hispanic nations were places of refuge for many high level Nazi's after WW II. Argentina and Chile both come to mind.

Old 02-23-2009, 07:42 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,286,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
What is your point? I was stating facts.

For that matter: several Hispanic nations were places of refuge for many high level Nazi's after WW II. Argentina and Chile both come to mind.
What the hell does that mean? What conclusion to you come from that? Geeez...you're desperate.
I like how you put your eyeroll smileys like you just made a "hard-hitting point", LOL. Your agenda is always showing.

Old 02-23-2009, 07:45 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,646,739 times
I wonder how well these "gang bangers" would do against an organized crime force of an extremely brutal nature such as the Yakuza. I don't think they would know how to deal with that kind of competition. Not that I want a large scale Yakuza presence here in America. Just thinking how the gangs here in America are really rather soft in comparison with criminal organizations in other parts of the world.

Old 02-23-2009, 07:46 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,646,739 times
Default Come on now.

Originally posted by antialphabet
Quote:
Your agenda is always showing.
Response to above quote by Reads
Quote:
As if yours is not. Let's at least keep all cards on the table. Most people on this board are here for a purpose.

Most people on this board are here for a specific purpose. Some to defend illegal immigrants, most to oppose. And when all the cards are down, illegal is illegal. The illegal apologists really have no legs to stand on other than our government's apparent lack of resolve when confronted with the problem. Mainly, because our government wants them to stay. There is bar none no better way to control wages than to keep a large illegal presence here in the states. It's as simple as that. And anyone who thinks our government would grant amnesty for any other reason than to solidify their ground and further their own agenda is definately asleep at the wheel.

If anything, we should be out on the streets, spreading the word to illegals that they are being used and that they should demand equal treatment. But then, there would be no illegals left, because they would be sent home faster than you can say "adios" So what I am really trying to say is everyone is here for a reason, and most to oppose this foreign invasion which is being aided by our own government. And anyone who comes here trying to make the "illegal" problem OK is bound to attract a lot of angry attention from US citizens. It is the price you pay for taking a line against the people and the laws of this country.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 02-23-2009 at 08:02 PM..

Old 02-23-2009, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
I wonder how well these "gang bangers" would do against an organized crime force of an extremely brutal nature such as the Yakuza. I don't think they would know how to deal with that kind of competition. Not that I want a large scale Yakuza presence here in America. Just thinking how the gangs here in America are really rather soft in comparison with criminal organizations in other parts of the world.
What are we talking about here? GTA 3?
I bet the GI Joes would be all of them!

Old 02-23-2009, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Originally posted by antialphabet

As if yours is not. Let's at least keep all cards on the table. Most people on this board are here for a purpose. Some to defend illegal immigrants, most to oppose.
And we know your agenda as well, Reads2Much. To moderate this forum from a neutral standpoint without showing any kind of bias, right? ....Right?

Old 02-23-2009, 08:04 PM

Back to the topic,
is that "crickets", Jdubsmom?

I see a lot about the case that happened in Newark, but why not this VERY SIMILAR case in LA?
Quote:
In the absence of admissions from suspects, local leaders have been quick to downplay race as motivation. Last summer, when three Latinos, including a 12-year old boy, were killed execution-style by black suspects in South Los Angeles, Villaraigosa urged residents not to jump to conclusions, although police said the victims had no gang ties and no known enemies.
Why don't we hear about that NEARLY as much? Why does it have to come from an obscure excerpt in an LA times article?

What about this excerpt from the same article?

Quote:
Of homicides, aggravated assaults and robberies committed by black gang members, about 2 in 10 are against Latinos. About 1 in 10 of the crimes committed by Latino gang members are against blacks.

Oh, yeah, Jdubsmom....
who killed this little girl?

Here you go:

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/Avila-Banks1.jpg (broken link)

Pointblank with a shotgun to a chest. Hmmm....
So am I supposed to think there's ethnic cleansing of Mexicans by Blacks now? Well, the evidence is clearly there(/sarcasm).
You just gotta be able to dig DEEP, because stories like that are buried deep.

Gangbangers are gangbangers are gangbangers.
Stop being ambulance chasers and using tragedies for your agenda and to smear an entire group of people based on the actions of thugs.
This three year old baby was ruthlessly killed for no reason, other than her dad was Mexican. They assumed he was a gangmember like them, but he wasn't. But they didn't stop at killing the dad in front of his daughter. Nah, they blew the girl away herself. A three year old baby girl.
Why on earth did this barely make the news at all?
Maybe because nobody wants to exploit inner-city killings like this(believe that Kaitelyn isn't the only innocent Latino murdered!). If it is, and when it is, the other way around, oh man, it's all over the web.

What's with only hearing one side of this RARE phenomenon of interracial violence between Latinos and Blacks?
Why are the Latino on Black violence incidents put on headlines, but the Black on Latino violence buried?
What's the deal with that?
How does this affect your guys' claims that the evil Hispanics are simply preying on the helpless Blacks?
Why don't you guys acknowledge that gangs of all ethnicities have at some point preyed on helpless victims of different ethnitcities? Why do you guys exploit one side of the story without acknowledging the other?

Whenever I post that info, you guys just shut up and ignore it. Or change directions.

Old 02-23-2009, 09:50 PM

3,502 posts, read 9,606,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Quite a few Latinos are members of the Nazi Lowriders as well...........never mind that most of the former self identify as Anglo White I suspect.
but I seriously doubt any illegals belong to the Nazi Lowriders...

It is usually the mix types that are allowed in...We have had this discussion before...I brought it to your attention that Nazi Lowriders are allowed Hispanic girlfriends...Usually the Nazi groups and Hispanic groups align themselves with the drug trade and on going war with black gangs. The Nazi's supply the guns and the Hispanic gangs supply the muscle and drugs...

It still does not deflect the fact that the Nazi Lowriders are a real group and are mainly composed of white gang members...

Old 02-23-2009, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
but I seriously doubt any illegals belong to the Nazi Lowriders...

It is usually the mix types that are allowed in...We have had this discussion before...I brought it to your attention that Nazi Lowriders are allowed Hispanic girlfriends...Usually the Nazi groups and Hispanic groups align themselves with the drug trade and on going war with black gangs. The Nazi's supply the guns and the Hispanic gangs supply the muscle and drugs...

It still does not deflect the fact that the Nazi Lowriders are a real group and are mainly composed of white gang members...
It also has nothing to do with a sharing of ideals. It has to do more with alliances against common enemies.

The southern Mexicans ally with the nazis, the northern mexicans with the Blacks.

The Nazis are smart to make an exception for Mexicans, and ally themselves with the eme.. Or else they'd end up the punks of the entire prison system.

Old 02-23-2009, 11:54 PM

200 posts, read 349,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
what the hell does this have to do with immigration? and interracial confilict is not new. thats why most black and brown gangs formed. to protect themselves from the whites.

thats old news.

as for this conflict. there is no civil war. there is no racial war.

its all gang related. but it really aint that serious. they dont target innocent people. they target gang members. and it is all tied to drugs. territory. who gets to puch what, where.

its a bunch of media hype.

ive lived it, it aint like people think.

live
from
florence
and
graham

the
one
Gang member kills Black football star. The murder is labeled gang-related.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,34FOXNEWS.COM

Man Accused in High School Football Star's Shooting Reportedly in Country Illegally.

Pedro Espinoza,19, an illegal alien who has been in a street gang since he was 12. Is accused of killing L. A. high school football star Jamiel Shaw, 17, he was walking home when Hispanic gang members pulled up in a car and asked him, "Where are you from?" — code for what gang did he belong to? Espinoza then allegedly shot Shaw, who was not a gang member.

----

In my opinion, illegal alien gang members, murdered a 17 year old black boy, because he wasn't in a gang. The victim, Jamiel Shaw was murdered on his front lawn. His mother was serving in Iraq and came home for the funeral and was deployed back to finish her second tour of duty. Shaw was an excellent student and outstanding running back football player and also, Southern League's most valuable player he had been recruited by universities including Stanford. Shaw was a good kid and probably would have made the NFL. I saw this story was on national news. Very sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration