U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 02:39 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,129,514 times
Default illegal mexicans remove American Flag, Replace with mexican one.. APALLING!

They will take over America.. if we sit by and do nothing!

Mexican flag raised over post office in Maywood, CA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2008, 03:36 PM

5,208 posts, read 9,950,994 times
keepthefaith???? That is my opinion of you. As a veteran of WW2 and KOREA, I put my life on the line for people like you who do not have any feelings for our FLAG. On other land, walking onto the base and seeing your FLAG on the FLAG POLE gives a tingle to the heart. Did you ever have a mortor explode 30 ft from you and lived to talk about it? I DID and NOBODY will take down the US FLAG in my presense without a BIG FIGHT!!!! A PROUD VETERAN. Steve

Old 01-07-2008, 03:38 PM

4,805 posts, read 5,343,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepthefaith View Post
Sir/Ma'am,

What a stupid and ignorant post. Some people always need someone to hate.

Spend your time doing something productive. If you love our great country, go and volunteer at the local USO or the VA Hospital. Vets need you now more than ever.

Serve. Do something that matters and stop wasting your life on this silly trash.
Dear Sir/Madam:

I was in Maywood, CA during the incident in question in which the flag of the United States of America was forcibly removed from the United States Post Office and thrown to the ground by illegal aliens and their supporters during a protest. It was then replaced with the Mexican flag while "This is Mexico" was chanted in the background as the Maywood Police Department looked on helplessly.

If you love our great country, please feel free to stick your head back in the sand from whence it came and allow those of us who perceive this to be a hostile act by a foreign entity on sovereign U.S. soil to go about the silly and non-productive business of fighting to save our country.

Thank you.

Last edited by Kele; 01-07-2008 at 03:49 PM..

Old 01-07-2008, 03:45 PM

100 posts, read 93,855 times
Yes, and in S. CA the they turned the American Flag upside down and place the Mexican flag on top of it. That is against Federal law. You want to live here be respectful. You don't want to be respectful LEAVE. If you love Mexico, go there and stay there.

Old 01-07-2008, 03:53 PM

4,834 posts, read 4,043,923 times
Thumbs up HEAR! hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
keepthefaith???? That is my opinion of you. As a veteran of WW2 and KOREA, I put my life on the line for people like you who do not have any feelings for our FLAG. On other land, walking onto the base and seeing your FLAG on the FLAG POLE gives a tingle to the heart. Did you ever have a mortar explode 30 ft from you and lived to talk about it? I DID and NOBODY will take down the US FLAG in my presence without a BIG FIGHT!!!! A PROUD VETERAN. Steve
BRAVO...and I thank you, Sir, for your service to America and to the republic for which it stands. If someone ever did that in my presence they would wish they were never born!

Old 01-07-2008, 03:55 PM

4,834 posts, read 4,043,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPatriot1 View Post
Yes, and in S. CA the they turned the American Flag upside down and place the Mexican flag on top of it. That is against Federal law. You want to live here be respectful. You don't want to be respectful LEAVE. If you love Mexico, go there and stay there.
....and stay there forever!

Old 01-07-2008, 03:56 PM

1,275 posts, read 1,529,182 times
Not that it mitigates the actions of raising a foreign flag on a federal building on US soil, but the video is from august 2006. Who cares now. Shouldnt people be concerned about current events and how they are relevant? It's crying over spilled milk from over a year ago.

Old 01-07-2008, 03:58 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,129,514 times
ANYONE who thinks it was ok to remove an American flag that was on American soil and replace it with a mexican flag.. is ANTI-AMERICAN!
Our American flag means much MUCH more to most Americans than just hanging on a pole!

Old 01-07-2008, 03:59 PM

4,805 posts, read 5,343,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madicarus2000 View Post
Not that it mitigates the actions of raising a foreign flag on a federal building on US soil, but the video is from august 2006. Who cares now. Shouldnt people be concerned about current events and how they are relevant? It's crying over spilled milk from over a year ago.
This incident continues to be relevant even more than one year later. Why? Because it shows a mindset. A mindset of total disrespect and disregard for America and her citizens by illegal aliens and their supporters. A mindset which mirrors the reconquista attitude which is prevalent in Southern California.

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of history are doomed to repeat them.

Old 01-07-2008, 03:59 PM

8,478 posts, read 10,578,141 times
Shall we gather all the Mexican flags we can find and set fire to them in the streets? Wonder how they would feel. Breaks my heart when I see our flag taken down or burned. Rip that flag off the building boys!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration