U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 11:53 PM

8,848 posts, read 8,978,853 times

Advertisements

Quote:
The policy, issued last year and effective as of Jan. 1, 2015, directs DMV investigators to overlook identity theft by applicants “who may have attempted to obtain or been issued a license or ID card previously through submission of false information.”

A DMV source who asked to remain anonymous provided Breitbart News exclusively with a copy of the newly-enacted internal policy memorandum. The document informs DMV investigative officers that past identity theft is acceptable when the illegally-acquired IDs were only used to obtain a driver license, and where the license or ID was not used to commit any other crime.
Exclusive: California DMV Ordered to Overlook Identity Theft by Illegals - Breitbart

Yet more evidence that our own governments support the illegal alien invasion, but that's probably no surprise to most of you who are well educated on this issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2015, 01:29 AM

11,527 posts, read 5,521,204 times
This is sickening. If an American used a stolen ID to "obtain a driver license", s/he would be arrested and jailed for ID theft.

Old 01-28-2015, 06:42 AM

20,611 posts, read 12,296,542 times
I don't get it: what the hell's wrong with the US government? Sheesh!

Old 01-28-2015, 06:48 AM

31,634 posts, read 14,599,205 times
So none of them went to the DMV to get a fake or stolen ID to work? Since when is that not a felony?

Old 01-28-2015, 02:09 PM

There's one America for Americans, a whole different America for illegals. Welcome to the post-American America.

Old 01-28-2015, 05:21 PM

1,938 posts, read 2,733,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Exclusive: California DMV Ordered to Overlook Identity Theft by Illegals - Breitbart

Yet more evidence that our own governments support the illegal alien invasion, but that's probably no surprise to most of you who are well educated on this issue.
The California DMV is not, and has NEVER been a law enforcement agency. Even if faced with obvious identity theft the only thing they can do is turn it over to the local police or district attorney for investigation/prosecution. Even if a DMV investigator does a full investigation, they are still dependent on the county district attorney accepting the case for prosecution.

I understand the frustration, but DMV couldn't have done anything to the illegals anyway. The Legislature ordered them to start giving out licenses and that's what they're doing.

When they first started issuing the licenses, I heard there were a lot of referrals for investigation. Apparently, someone--state legislature? state prosecutor? said to lay off. So that's that.

Quote from article: The source told Breitbart News: “My belief is that this policy came from the governor’s office.”

That explains it. Gov. Brown is totally pro-illegal. He's even trying to give them full voting privileges but the last legislature wouldn't go for it.

Old 01-28-2015, 09:04 PM

1,378 posts, read 1,960,366 times
Actually. I am quite confused.

So if they get somebody else's id. Would there be two sets of id for one person or two separate people with different id?

Old 01-28-2015, 09:05 PM

3,216 posts, read 1,768,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
There's one America for Americans, a whole different America for illegals. Welcome to the post-American America.
Great post!

Old 01-29-2015, 11:05 AM

18,565 posts, read 13,696,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
This is sickening. If an American used a stolen ID to "obtain a driver license", s/he would be arrested and jailed for ID theft.
I'm going down there to get my License with a stolen ID right now. They would never know I'm a US citizen so I'm golden

Old 01-29-2015, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb73 View Post
The California DMV is not, and has NEVER been a law enforcement agency. Even if faced with obvious identity theft the only thing they can do is turn it over to the local police or district attorney for investigation/prosecution. Even if a DMV investigator does a full investigation, they are still dependent on the county district attorney accepting the case for prosecution.

I understand the frustration, but DMV couldn't have done anything to the illegals anyway. The Legislature ordered them to start giving out licenses and that's what they're doing.

When they first started issuing the licenses, I heard there were a lot of referrals for investigation. Apparently, someone--state legislature? state prosecutor? said to lay off. So that's that.

Quote from article: The source told Breitbart News: “My belief is that this policy came from the governor’s office.”

That explains it. Gov. Brown is totally pro-illegal. He's even trying to give them full voting privileges but the last legislature wouldn't go for it.
Bank tellers are not law enforcers either. So should they not trip the silent alarm whilst being robbed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or