U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2015, 05:49 PM

8,834 posts, read 8,966,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
“Senator, I believe the right and the obligation to work is one that is shared by everyone in this country, regardless of how they came here,” Lynch said when asked by Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) who has a greater right to work: Illegal aliens, or lawful immigrants and American citizens?

“Certainly, if someone is here—regardless of status—I would prefer that they be participating in the workplace than not participating in the workplace,” Lynch said.
Loretta Lynch: Illegal Aliens Have Right To Work As Much As American Citizens - Breitbart

In other words, America's next top cop openly condones crime. This ain't your grandfather's America -- welcome to the Post-American America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2015, 06:07 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,286,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Loretta Lynch: Illegal Aliens Have Right To Work As Much As American Citizens - Breitbart

In other words, America's next top cop openly condones crime. This ain't your grandfather's America -- welcome to the Post-American America.
Uh; Ms Lynch, in their countries I agree. In the US, if here illegally, hell no!

Old 01-28-2015, 06:13 PM

3,216 posts, read 1,767,276 times
Is anyone surprised? President Obama couldn't nominate a moderate if his life depended on it.

Old 01-28-2015, 06:34 PM

31,495 posts, read 14,573,470 times
Just another traitorous piece of trash in our government who has no respect for our laws or the rights of Americans. How I wish Senator Sessions would run for president. Now there is a true patriot.

Old 01-28-2015, 06:38 PM

11,488 posts, read 5,511,317 times
Good for Senator Sessions! I wish that we had more like him in congress and the senate.

Unfortunately, the lamestream media won't utter so much as a peep regarding what Lynch said. And, sadly, there are far too many low information voters who think that if the lamestream media doesn't write about something, then it means it didn't happen. What's really scary is that some low information voters are affluent and have advanced degrees

Old 01-29-2015, 11:08 AM

18,542 posts, read 13,683,613 times
I'm heading down to Costa Rica next summer and I'm demanding the same thing of their government. Maybe their AG will accept me too

Old 01-30-2015, 10:08 PM

11,435 posts, read 15,946,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Just another traitorous piece of trash in our government who has no respect for our laws or the rights of Americans. How I wish Senator Sessions would run for president. Now there is a true patriot.
Until he starts spouting off about he dislikes née-gras and homos.

It's so difficult to find a logical candidate in this country. They're always extreme this or extreme that.

Old 01-31-2015, 07:10 AM

31,495 posts, read 14,573,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Until he starts spouting off about he dislikes née-gras and homos.

It's so difficult to find a logical candidate in this country. They're always extreme this or extreme that.
Sessions is not extreme in his views at all. He supports the enforcement of our immigration laws. As for your crack about "homos" he has every right to object to gay marriage as one has the right to advocate for it and there is nothing extreme about Session's views on this. But the subject of this forum is not about that. It's about illegal immigration.

Back on topic, I find it extreme that Lynch supports illegal aliens working in our country when it is against the law and in fact it is against the law for them to even be here.

Old 02-17-2015, 07:55 PM

29,543 posts, read 12,355,783 times
So Lynch is still waiting confirmation does the GOP want to keep Holder so they have someone to criticize for the next two years or are they waiting for the perfect nominee that will flatly indicate Obama's executive orders on immigration are unconstitutional.

The new DOD Secretary started work this week, what's the problem?

Old 02-18-2015, 11:14 AM

25,342 posts, read 37,480,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post

What is there to say...the people voted him in and that is what the result is of voting for someone with no experience and with a pen and paper and a mentality of doing whatever he wants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or