Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 11:10 AM

1,304 posts, read 3,342,416 times

Advertisements

Phoenix Cop Killer!

We have to remember... they are good people.. only come to steal legal immigrant jobs!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2008, 11:20 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,559,333 times
I couldn't read the article. I’m already taking BP meds for the first time in my life.

There have been too many innocent lives lost at the hands of these murderous invaders. When will enough be enough?

Old 01-09-2008, 11:33 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I couldn't read the article. I’m already taking BP meds for the first time in my life.

There have been too many innocent lives lost at the hands of these murderous invaders. When will enough be enough?
I'll tell you when - when the victims start being the families and friends of our politicians and jerks like Sutton - until the illegal presence is felt in the ivory towers, those of us who live in reality will have to endure.

Old 01-09-2008, 11:45 AM

9,601 posts, read 31,695,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I'll tell you when - when the victims start being the families and friends of our politicians and jerks like Sutton - until the illegal presence is felt in the ivory towers, those of us who live in reality will have to endure.
Great point, DontH8

I usually avoid "evil thoughts" but . . . not families and friends of Sutton but SUTTON HIMSELF would be ok.

Old 01-09-2008, 12:13 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,083 times
Oh yeah! I remember this one. Erik Martinez truly was doing one of the jobs Americans will not do- if shooting a police officer in the face can be considered a job, that is. How is this about immigration? Glad you asked. The officer's killer was an illegal who was deported in 2006 and reentered the US illegally.

The officer involved was Nick Erfle. This is from the Officer Down Memorial Page:

http://www.odmp.org/photo.php?id=19001 (broken link)

Quote:
Officer Nick Erfle was shot after he and his partner approached three people for jaywalking and obstructing traffic on 24th Street, one block north of Thomas Road.

One man gave a fictitious name that had a misdemeanor warrant and as they attempted to take him into custody, the suspect drew a weapon and shot Officer Erfle in the face. He was rushed to Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center where he died from his injuries an hour later.

The suspect then carjacked a vehicle and took the driver hostage. About an hour later, an unmarked special assignments unit spotted a car and suspect matching the carjacked vehicle's description.

They began surveillance and managed to box in the vehicle at 27th Avenue and McDowell Road. The suspect pointed his gun at the hostage and he was shot and killed by an officer. The suspect was later identified as an illegal alien with a felony record. He had been deported in 2006 and illegally re-entered the country.

The driver of the vehicle was not injured. The two females who were with the suspect when he was initially stopped were taken into custody for questioning.

Officer Erfle had served with the Phoenix Police Department for 8 years. He is survived by his wife and two children.
Police Officer Nicki James (Nick) Erfle, Phoenix Police Department

Officer Erfle had survived two bouts with cancer, only to lose his life to this.
It was reported the killer, Erik Martinez, had been in the country illegally for over 20 years. Gang member, drug user, car thief, prisoner, arrest for assault, deportee with multiple illegal entries to the US and arrest for domestic violence were among his many accomplishments.
The video is worth watching to see his cousin, who appears to be operating on an IQ of about -6, describe him as a 'good person' and his mother state that he 'made a few mistakes'.
The only ray of sunshine in any of this is that the cops shot him when he held a gun to the head of his hostage. Otherwise LaRaza, MALDEF and the ACLU would probably be doing their best to see that he got off scot free.

Old 01-09-2008, 12:23 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,342,416 times
the one poster on here.. blacknight should post this all over... he keeps "trying" to show us Americans how wonderful the illegal mexicans are...

Old 01-09-2008, 12:28 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,744,773 times
Such a beautiful young man.

Old 01-09-2008, 12:31 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,747,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
the one poster on here.. blacknight should post this all over... he keeps "trying" to show us Americans how wonderful the illegal mexicans are...
I feel bad for the cop's family and that criminal illegal should be severly punished. It doesn't change the fact that majority of undocumented immigrants come here to work and stay out of trouble.

BTW, i have never focused my attention on mexicans illegals have i? When i think about undocumented immigrants , i don't ONLY think about mexicans as some of you guys do.

Old 01-09-2008, 12:36 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,668,382 times
undocumented? ILLEGAL, get it right.

Old 01-09-2008, 12:36 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,748,694 times
Houston: ABC News: Cop Killing Sparks Immigration Debate

Oceanside, CA: Cop's killer found guilty of murder( Three times deported illegal )

Dallas, Texas: Michelle Malkin » OPEN BORDERS, DEAD COPS

Denver: Slain Officer Honored In Funeral Service - Denver News Story - KMGH Denver (http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/4485183/detail.html - broken link)

Los Angeles County Deputy David March: IN MEMORY OF DEPUTY DAVID MARCH » The Immigration Blog

I could post many more. The internet is full of incidents of police officers being murdered by illegal aliens. I did run across an interesting site with tons of statistical rather than empirical evidence of the effects of illegal immigrant crime.

Impacts Of Illegal Immigration: Crime
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration