U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2015, 08:13 AM

2,869 posts, read 2,711,461 times

Advertisements

The entire country should rally and demand that these illegals ****ers are thrown the eff out of the country but will that happen....?

Oh course not. Americans are too busy watching their 'Survivor' and paying bills to even know what is going on in front of their eyes.

America truly is finished and our children are going to be the ones who suffer back into bondage because of our actions and the actions of those before us.

Middle class American is a thing of the past at this point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2015, 08:16 AM

31,471 posts, read 14,565,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
The entire country should rally and demand that these illegals ****ers are thrown the eff out of the country but will that happen....?

Oh course not. Americans are too busy watching their 'Survivor' and paying bills to even know what is going on in front of their eyes.

America truly is finished and our children are going to be the ones who suffer back into bondage because of our actions and the actions of those before us.

Middle class American is a thing of the past at this point.
Perhaps some Americans don't care but I believe most (aside from the bleeding hearts and ethnocentrics) do care. I think change is a coming and in a good way. I hope I'm not wrong.

Old 03-07-2015, 12:22 PM

11,485 posts, read 5,507,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Perhaps some Americans don't care but I believe most (aside from the bleeding hearts and ethnocentrics) do care. I think change is a coming and in a good way. I hope I'm not wrong.
I hope that you are not wrong, too, Oldglory!

What ever happens, people like us can hold our heads up high because we do all we can to stop this madness. By "us" I mean each and every American who works to make a difference.

Old 03-13-2015, 06:26 AM

30,402 posts, read 9,081,069 times
Quit calling them "refunds" because these handouts, picked from taxpayers' pockets, in no way correlate to the amount of tax paid, if any.

Hold onto your wallets while the gub-ment continues to tell you to delay applying for Social Security (while hoping you die), and screams about how SS and Medicare are going broke--for Americans who contributed so they can dole out goodies to people who were here illegally yesterday. Thanks, dumb Gringo.

Wake up, sheeple.

Old 03-13-2015, 06:34 AM

30,402 posts, read 9,081,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Most are low wage earners so they get any income taxes they paid in back in the form of a refund when they file their taxes. Many qualify for the EIC because of their large families and get back more than they paid into the system to the tune of billions of dollars. Many work under the table and pay no income taxes. No one profits from them except those who hire them. The rest of us have to cover their social costs via higher taxes, loss of jobs and reduced wages while their greedy employers just pocket the savings. If they were deported instead Americans would get their jobs back at a higher rate of pay and our tax coffers would increase. Most Americans don't send billions out of our country in the form of remittances to another country either as illegal aliens do. Anyone who claims in here that illegals are a benefit to us are fools. They are lying to themselves because of a personal agenda.

Wrong.

EITC is a refundable credit, meaning they receive more than they paid.

No wonder the gub-ment is thrilled that most workers don't prepare their own taxes and, therefore, don't see those EITC tax tables.

Old 03-13-2015, 01:57 PM

32,798 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwahfromtheheart View Post
I don't mind taxing them. They're here illegally, they can pay the penalty. Since it costs more to send them out apparently, they can get all of the penalties and none of the benefits. That's what you get when you cheat your way in, imo.
Exactly! At least it's forcing them to actually pay something for their kid's education and medical care.

Old 03-13-2015, 04:04 PM

17,022 posts, read 9,066,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So basically we currently take advantage of illegals to help boost tax dollars, and this EO would mean we would take less advantage of illegals as long as they can prove their income during the past four years.

Tax on wages they had absolutely no right at all to be here earning.

Old 03-13-2015, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwahfromtheheart View Post
I used to file taxes for a living, it wasn't uncommon for somebody with 3 kids to come in and get a return of 6-8k. There's a sweet spot for EIC, if you make around 25k a year and have 3 kids (or 4, I've heard that they raised the max to 4, I haven't done it since 2013 when it was 3), you'll get 8+. I've refunded up to over 10 grand.
Quote:
Though making 25K for a family of 4, single family of 4 I assume. 8K isn't much extra to live on seeing a portion of that is from that 25K to begin with. (Just making a statement on your post, nothing actually directed towards you, just so you know.)

This is Welfare, not a refund.

No one should get back more than they paid in.

Old 03-13-2015, 04:10 PM

Quote:
I agree with this partly, I also think it is unfair to tax illegals to begin with, but we do it because it is an easy way to take advantage of them. Sort of, you pay taxes on your income and we won't report you, but don't expect to see any of those tax dollars back. The whole process seems wrong.

Wow! on the bolded part, what a statement.

Any illegal that has provided a fake SS# puts themselves in a position of paying taxes.
Their fraud brought that about.

Old 03-13-2015, 04:11 PM

Quote:
No, that is called taking advantage of people because we can, that doesn't make it right. If we wanted to actually solve this problem we would go after those that hire illegals rather than taking money from illegals and letting those that employ illegals to keep doing so.

Yes, those that employ illegals should be nailed to the wall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or