U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-19-2015, 12:21 PM
 
4,506 posts, read 4,360,020 times
Reputation: 3245

Advertisements

And just so we're clear here, the occupation government in DC is at war with the citizens of the US. Illegals are just part of the shock troop army they use. And I do mean use. They are being used, and being paid for being used. It's part of the plan to break down the US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-19-2015, 12:40 PM
 
4,506 posts, read 4,360,020 times
Reputation: 3245
You can natter all you want about illegals this and illegals that and how the situation shouldn't exist, but it does, and if you are a citizen of the US, your citizenship is being degraded out of all existence (except as a unit of taxation, in which case, YOU are paying for your own colonization, get that as a FACT!). The situation exists because Washington, the occupation government, wants it that way. And that includes "your" representatives in Congress. YOU are not being represented or listened too, but your colonizers are. That's what happens when you are a conquered people. You get spied on, and you have to pay tribute. That's history.

Although maybe, to some degree, Obama is wiping his brow with relief right now, that a judge stepped forward and stayed his hand. Oh, he may blather about appealing, but it wouldn't surprise me if the "appeal" was sort of half-hearted. The judge provides a good lightning rod for all the loud-mouth schnooks. Obama's off the hook, his hands have now been "legally" tied.

What a game!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2015, 12:58 PM
 
31,471 posts, read 14,559,147 times
Reputation: 8350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy4017 View Post
The old Bracero program had its mistakes and flaws, but something similar could be used today if they cared to really work it out.

I lived in Mexico (central part) for a few months in the 1970s, and loved it. But I was glad to get back to the states. Over 40 years later, I have no love for the country in any form or fashion. You couldn't pay me to EVER go back.

I also know about the relationship between Mexico and the US, especially as it pertains to ranching and agriculture.

Not liking illegal immigration (and its detrimental effects on us all across the board) does not translate into hatred for Mexicans for all of us. I don't know why people (as you have) assume that.

Mexico is very, very corrupt--and they have a definite plan in mind to import all of their uneducated, working poor for US to take care of. They have publications on how to illegally immigrate to the US--and how to take advantage of us once they get here.
We have something like the Bracero program in place already today. They are the unlimited H-2A visas for "legal", foreign ag workers. You're correct, opposing illegal immigration (and not just from Mexico) does not translate into hatred for Mexicans. They assume that because they have no defense of illegal immigration and many if not most are from Mexican roots themselves. It's a tribal mentality that is quite anti-American.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2015, 01:03 PM
 
4,506 posts, read 4,360,020 times
Reputation: 3245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
We have something like the Bracero program in place already today. They are the unlimited H-2A visas for "legal", foreign ag workers. You're correct, opposing illegal immigration (and not just from Mexico) does not translate into hatred for Mexicans. They assume that because they have no defense of illegal immigration and many if not most are from Mexican roots themselves. It's a tribal mentality that is quite anti-American.
Of course it's anti-American, it's meant to be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2015, 02:21 PM
 
Location: Oxygen Ln. AZ
9,321 posts, read 16,133,484 times
Reputation: 5685
I would not have a problem with amnesty if we had charged each and every immigrant a substantial amount of money to cover their expenses, the illegal came forward and allowed a health check and a criminal background check. If they had the education/means of gaining employment. We could have made a dent in the deficit.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2015, 02:22 PM
 
Location: St. Louis
7,041 posts, read 5,068,185 times
Reputation: 4045
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Well, of course he disagrees, he's an outlaw president, with no regard for the law or the Constitution.

Judge Andrew Napolitano said he expects the 5th circuit will uphold the ruling. That will mean Obama's amnesty is dead. I think this is a good thing, because it means Congress does not have to waste time fighting that battle.
I hope that's what it means but I haven't quite recovered from Judge Roberts saving Obamacare by finding the individual mandate was a tax.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2015, 02:24 PM
 
Location: St. Louis
7,041 posts, read 5,068,185 times
Reputation: 4045
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarc View Post
And just so we're clear here, the occupation government in DC is at war with the citizens of the US. Illegals are just part of the shock troop army they use. And I do mean use. They are being used, and being paid for being used. It's part of the plan to break down the US.
Yes, and in recent days I'm reading about a mass influx of Syrian muslim refugees coming our way. That's makes perfect sense. Why couldn't they be resettled somewhere else, like actual muslim countries?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2015, 02:29 PM
 
31,471 posts, read 14,559,147 times
Reputation: 8350
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I would not have a problem with amnesty if we had charged each and every immigrant a substantial amount of money to cover their expenses, the illegal came forward and allowed a health check and a criminal background check. If they had the education/means of gaining employment. We could have made a dent in the deficit.....
I disagree. We need the jobs they are holding and they will still be a continued tax burden to our country because of their low wages and large families. It makes no sense to give illegal aliens (not immigrants) amnesty because it negates our sane immigration quotas for legal immigrants. Any type of amnesty irregardless of any fines, etc. is a slap in the face to legal immigrants who started the process the correct way from their own homelands. it will just encourage more illegal aliens to come here also.

As they continue to reproduce on our soil in large numbers (and they will) it will put added demands on our welfare coffers, schools, jails and healthcare facilities. We don't need this excessive population growth in our country we simply do not have the jobs, social and natural resources to support them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2015, 03:33 PM
 
11,485 posts, read 5,504,092 times
Reputation: 9861
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post

Thanks too to the idiot judge for delivering to the Dems, the 2016 votes of immigrants and Latinos with his ridiculous partisan ruling.
^Not this half-Puerto Rican. And not anyone in my extended family---many of them who work or have worked for ICE, Border Patrol, Customs and have served in the military.

If anything, I will vote for the candidate who is against illegal immigration and amnesty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-19-2015, 03:59 PM
 
4,506 posts, read 4,360,020 times
Reputation: 3245
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Yes, and in recent days I'm reading about a mass influx of Syrian muslim refugees coming our way. That's makes perfect sense. Why couldn't they be resettled somewhere else, like actual muslim countries?
The main reason they're being re-settled here is because refugee re-settlement is a lucrative racket. For more information, check out the wonderful website Refugee Resettlement Watch.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/

Also read more about the issue and how much these so-called "non-profit" and "charity groups" receive PER HEAD for each refugee. It's basically a form of human trafficking, just more genteel and the taxpayers are being shaken down. Once they bring a buncha folks into a community, they dump them there and move on, leaving the local community to cope. Also look up how much money Catholic "Charities" receives from the US.

The second reason is because the occupation government in DC is composed mainly of depraved perverts who get off on misery, conflict and violence. Believe it.

Last edited by kmarc; 02-19-2015 at 04:17 PM.. Reason: misspelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top