Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 10:26 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,534,369 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I find it odd that you find it odd. Believe me, if millions of illegal europeans were waving their flags in our streets and demanding things making asses out of themselves,....they might get some attention. DUH what are you racist or something?
Where do you see Mexicans doing this? I see them in front of my Home Depot, but they aren't demanding anything or waving any flags.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2008, 10:35 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,061,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Where do you see Mexicans doing this? I see them in front of my Home Depot, but they aren't demanding anything or waving any flags.
May 2006 a bunch of illegals and their supporters held rallies here in Phoenix and many other demanding their nonexistant 'rights'-----while flying Mexican flags.

Bad move there, guys.

For that show of insolence; the repercussions are just beginning as we speak.

Old 01-12-2008, 10:59 AM

130 posts, read 523,783 times
omg....awesome video. great post, thanks for making us aware

Old 01-12-2008, 11:25 AM

27,534 posts, read 16,018,410 times
Quote:
Standing in front of Home Depot, another reason they get the scrutiny.

Old 01-12-2008, 11:36 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,524,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Standing in front of Home Depot, another reason they get the scrutiny.
Not to mention the trash they so graciously leave in the parking lots.

Old 01-12-2008, 02:04 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,565,345 times
Quote:
You didn't notice the big Mexican protests with millions of Mexicans clogging up the streets -- waving their Mexican flags and threatening to bring down the USA economy? Che Guevara posters and people shouting "Viva Mexico" and signs telling gringos to get out?

Old 01-12-2008, 05:02 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,883,690 times
Anyone not remembering their SS# only has to look at their last INCOME TAX FORM. The number is listed on it. Stefhen

Old 01-12-2008, 05:24 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,336,789 times
hey CRBCRBRGV.. you want proof.. here ya go!
you don't watch the news.. do ya.. mexicans are protesting all over the country.. And I am talking about ILLEGAL mexicans.. who sneak over and want to take over America.. make it meximerica!

The Mexica movement

L.A. Anti-Illegal Alien March Pt. 3

Old 01-12-2008, 05:25 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,655,261 times
Amazing.

I never use the cups, I always have my own plastic cups. I travel allot, I am in and out of hotels all the time and I take extra care in what I do.
When DW packs my bags to leave, I have my cups and anything I need.
I even have my own towel to lay on the top of the sink to put my toothbrush, soap, razor etc on.

Heck, I even carry my own bottle of Lysol Spray with me!

You guys think this is sick, I wont go into details of all I have ever heard in my travels, but will tell one, never leave your toothbrush laying by the sink, a Virginia Beach hotel got huge fines for the maids getting caught using YOUR toothbrush to clean around the toilet and sink and then putting it back.

By the way, those jobs need to be filled by people who are on welfare and or other social services and not by illegals who should ALL BE DEPORTED.

Old 01-13-2008, 05:54 AM

1,211 posts, read 1,489,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
May 2006 a bunch of illegals and their supporters held rallies here in Phoenix and many other demanding their nonexistant 'rights'-----while flying Mexican flags.

Bad move there, guys.

For that show of insolence; the repercussions are just beginning as we speak.
Did you see the bunch of illegals and their supporters held rallies here in Los Angeles? And had all their mex. flags out. They even went on the freeway and block traffic. talk about a perfect time for a illegal round up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration